• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CourtnieMarie

CM in year 7

13 hours ago, Curl Brogo said:

1) Not sure what your trying to not be mad about... sleep is awesome.

2) Next time just make sure your sleeping in shavasana and call it a yoga session

mad about not getting my butt to the gym... you always have the perfect solution :D 

• Like 2

Week 1 – Wednesday

as mentioned, no gym. but I did get in some yoga and bridges. left work mid-day to go to a dad meeting and then came back to work. was fairly productive and home at my normal time which I was so grateful for. things like that I took for granted! made a sausage, pesto, brussels dinner and watched a bit of The 100 (S3 finale, we’re way behind).

OH! and we also finished the TY cards!!!!!!!!!!!! we’re waiting on one address but I’m calling it.

giphy.gif

Fitness: 2/4 runs, 1/4 weights, 1.5/2 bridges & clamshells, 11/30 yoga

Sleep: 1/2 midnight cutoff, 3/2 drinking day, current avg 7h35m

Life5/5 TY cards

Food: 2/4 weekend vegetables

the plan.

T: work outing

W: AM yoga, visit dad, TY cards

R: AM gym, PM yoga, see a house

F: AM gym, PM yoga

S: gym, groceries, baby shower

S: cook for MIL, taxes, gym, meet with bro's friend

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, raptron said:

OMG. 

VANQUISHED.

latest?cb=20100731070248

That looks kinda like Voldemort. But yes, congrats on finishing the cards! Ah, completion. 

24 minutes ago, Harriet said:

That looks kinda like Voldemort. But yes, congrats on finishing the cards! Ah, completion. 

Probably an actual voldemort knockoff. From Charmed in the early 2000s. 

32 minutes ago, Grumble said:

Probably an actual voldemort knockoff. From Charmed in the early 2000s. 

let's not throw stones, Charmed was completely fantastic in it's own right

14 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

I'm not(I was 15-16 when Charmed came out, I promise you I watched almost all of it), but Harry potter first came out in 97, and The Source was introduced in 2001. A year after Goblet of Fire came out. It's not an unreasonable assertion.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

Life5/5 TY cards

Can we call this a dragon slayed!

Enjoy the house hunting tonight! Let us know if it's got any ridiculous quirks like that other one you saw. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Week 1 – Thursday

since we had an easy wed night, we were able to get plenty of sleep and still make it to the gym for 530!

treadmill for 10 mins, 0.77 miles

deadlifts

135x5

160x5x4

grip almost wanted to give out on me. hands were not happy the rest of the day

ez bar curls

50x5x4

I accidentally put everything away and walked to the locker room before realizing that I skipped my last set here lol oh well

HandyAbleEgret-small.gif

after work I quickly diced and stir fried some chicken for a hungryroot meal that I divvied up for lunches today. looking at the house took way longer than I thought – not a crazy fun house but seemed like too much TLC needed. we grabbed chipotle for dinner about ~15 mins before our TV off time… surprisingly enough we were in bed an hour after that!

Fitness: 3/4 runs, 2/4 weights, 1.5/2 bridges & clamshells, 11/30 yoga

Sleep: 1/2 midnight cutoff, 3/2 drinking day, current avg 7h37m

Life5/5 TY cards

the plan.

T: work outing

W: AM yoga, visit dad, TY cards

R: AM gym, see a house

F: AM gym, PM yoga

S: gym, yoga, groceries, baby shower

S: yoga, cook for MIL, taxes, see 3 houses, meet bro’s friend

• Like 4

Bummer on the house hunt - stinks to spend so much time only for something to not pan out. Sounds like y'all were shockingly good at winding down after that though!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Bummer on the house hunt - stinks to spend so much time only for something to not pan out. Sounds like y'all were shockingly good at winding down after that though!

yeah it is a time suck for sure! But we deffo don't want to end up somewhere fairly permanent where we'd be unhappy. and thanks! i shocked myself!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

yeah it is a time suck for sure! But we deffo don't want to end up somewhere fairly permanent where we'd be unhappy. and thanks! i shocked myself!

For sure - worthwhile time suck! Especially cause it's hard to figure out how standing in a place will feel from pictures or a 2-D floor plan (as I figured out yesterday - ostensibly similar sqft felt *vastly* different on the inside).

• Like 1

Yaaaaay for finishing the cards! I love crossing off todos like that.

On 3/21/2019 at 6:05 PM, CourtnieMarie said:

Ahhh the nostalgia.

• Like 1

Week 1 – Friday

another gym day! I thought about going back to sleep but figured 7h20m was probably fine.

10min treadmill - .78 miles

squats

95x5

100x5

105x5

110x5x2

these felt great – definitely not hitting fatigue

underhand cable pulldowns

85x5

110x5

105x5x3

low key night in, was in bed early and got over 8hrs sleep.

Fitness: 4/4 runs, 3/4 weights, 1.5/2 bridges & clamshells, 11/30 yoga

Sleep: 1/2 midnight cutoff, 3/2 drinking day, current avg 7h33m

Life5/5 TY cards

Week 1 – Saturday

I did my bridges and clamshells before going to gym to test some max DLs!

95x8

155x4

170x2

180x2

190x1

not too shabby. I believe my lifetime PR is 220 with mixed grip and I did these with all double oh.

neutral grip DB OHP

20x5

30x5

40x3

50x3

60x2

then we went grocery shopping, got ready for a baby shower. I asked for two scoops of veg at the baby shower buffet and she gave me such tiny scoops. still checked that box. I pretty much drank for 10 hrs straight but I did get in plenty of water and food. Unfortunately didn’t get to bed until 2am which kept my sleep average just below my goal for the week.

Week 1 – Sunday

I got up and started cooking a ham & cheese egg bake (for meal prep and mom in law). MIL came over to help us with taxes which we didn’t quite get done before we had to leave to look at a couple houses. no dice there. we were hungry so we stopped at a nearby restaurant for lunch which was unsatisfying except for their dry rub chicken wings. I added broccoli to a sad mac & cheese but made sure to eat all the broccoli before calling it. probably won’t be going to that place again.

I got some dad stuff done and fought my hangover all day until I finally gave in to some hair of the dog around 6pm. I ended up having 2 can of a really weak ginger drink so I’m not counting it. it was for my health. was asleep by 11:30pm.

week 1 scores!

Fitness: 4/4 runs, 4/4 weights, 2/2 bridges & clamshells, 17/30 yoga

Sleep: 2/2 midnight cutoff, 4/2 drinking day, current avg 7h29m

Life5/5 TY cards

Food: 4/4 weekend vegetables

alright so I’m clearly having trouble just drinking one day per week. being the first time in years I’ve tried this rule, I’m not going too hard on myself. I also haven’t been keeping kombucha on hand which helped immensely in previous times of sobriety. i made up for a missed weights session in zero week but fell behind on yoga time. we'll see if i can't even that out this week.

tenor.gif?itemid=12429099

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

190x1

not too shabby. I believe my lifetime PR is 220 with mixed grip and I did these with all double oh.

Noice.

I ended up having 2 can of a really weak ginger drink so I’m not counting it. it was for my health. 

tenor.gif

week 1 scores!

Fitness: 4/4 runs, 4/4 weights, 2/2 bridges & clamshells, 17/30 yoga

Sleep: 2/2 midnight cutoff, 4/2 drinking day, current avg 7h29m

Life5/5 TY cards

Food: 4/4 weekend vegetables

PRETTY SOLID!!! 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Killing it on the goals! Bummer on the sad mac n cheese - I'm always a little saddened by how many places mess it up when they make it!

i guess i never really knew so many places mess it up! it was totally the wrong kind of cheese and completely flavorless.

2 hours ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Killing it on the goals! Bummer on the sad mac n cheese - I'm always a little saddened by how many places mess it up when they make it!

I don't think restaurants necessarily mess it up so much as intentionally keep the food bland, in an effort to make it as universally appealing as possible. And of course because they know that 90% of the restaurant patrons will add salt and pepper before they even start to eat, so why waste money adding the expensive spices from the kitchen when they can let the customer add the cheap table salt and pepper? :P

• Sad 2

Week 2 – Monday

as the day progressed I noticed a cough getting worse and worse. I still went to visit my Dad though I probably should’ve asked another family member to step in. I kept my coughing down as little as possible while there and made sure to cover it correctly.

Spouse had made a hungryroot for dinner by the time I got home so I ate that, put away leftovers for lunch today, put away some clean laundry, and got to bed. I was asleep for about 1.5hrs before waking up to a coughing fit and taking some meds. thankfully they helped and I slept through the rest of the night.

Fitness: 4/6 runs, 4/6 weights, 2/3 bridges & clamshells, 0/30 yoga

Sleep: 2/3 midnight cutoff, 4/4 drinking days, current avg 6h57m

the plan.

T: AM yoga, house viewing

W: AM gym, visit dad

R: AM yoga

F: AM gym, planning meeting

S: groceries, massage, hike?

S: yoga, visit dad

• Like 1

Week 2 – Tuesday

got a great 8h10m sleep but was still coughing in the morning. took some more meds which definitely help suppress the cough but I felt like poop.

I did some easy stretching before getting ready for work, had to give someone their review so I did that and a few other things, then went home. after stopping to get more meds and some soup. and ice cream.

Fitness: 4/6 runs, 4/6 weights, 2/3 bridges & clamshells, 6/30 yoga

Sleep: 2/3 midnight cutoff, 4/4 drinking days, current avg 7h34m

Week 2 – Wednesday

cold has moved to my sinuses and ears which were all completely blocked. i did my bridges and clamshells before heading to a work seminar but then went back home instead of visiting dad. though i called the nursing home and asked them to let him know since I had told him i'd be in.

i stopped and got some real pseudoephedrine then lounged on the couch watching blindspot and sporadically answering work emails. 

Fitness: 4/6 runs, 4/6 weights, 3/3 bridges & clamshells, 15/30 yoga

Sleep: 2/3 midnight cutoff, 4/4 drinking days, current avg 7h48m

the plan.

plans go out the window when sick.

back at work today but still mostly congested in ears and nose.

• Like 3