• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cheetah

Cheetah is very very busy lately.

1 hour ago, KB Girl said:

Congratulations!! :)

Thanks!  And thank you for the video!

Wooo!  Congrats on the mac and cheese and hotdogs!     And I looooooved promotions as a kid!

Wait.

Scratch that- reverse. ;)

We called them 'hotdogs and cheese noodles' - haha, still love them so much.     That is definitely a go to comfort food for me.  I should allow a splurge on it soon... been forever.

Yay on the promotion Cheetah!   So happy for you!

Also - I will attempt to not troll your ranger brain, but damn if I couldn't use some mini's painted by someone with that skill level.   Was that your first time painting?   Because if so, holy smokes you could go places with that!

CONGRATS CHEETAH!!!!!!!!

OMG also that mini site has LIZARD PERSON AS A RACE BRB WASTING MY TIME~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 hour ago, Starpuck said:

Yay on the promotion Cheetah!

Thanks!  I'm pretty happy about it.  :-)

1 hour ago, Starpuck said:

I couldn't use some mini's painted...   Was that your first time painting?

It would make me very happy to paint minis for you, but it would be insane of me to think that I have any time at all for it.  But someday, who knows?  I may take you up on it.  This was my first time taking a semi-serious try at it.  I had done a few minis years and years ago, but they didn't look like much.  This time my friend showed me a couple of tricks that made a big difference.  I really enjoy it, and down the road I'm sure I'll do more. 

1 hour ago, shaar said:

CONGRATS CHEETAH!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!  I saw the lizard race on the mini site and I immediately thought of you.  :-)

• Like 1

I forgot to do an update yesterday and now I can't remember what I did.

I think that my food was all good yesterday, mindful eating happened.  I know I got in a KB workout.  I know I got brain engagement and spirit engagement.  So I think it was a pretty good day!

And it turns out I can remember after all.  So there we go.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Wooo!  Congrats on the mac and cheese and hotdogs!    

We called them 'hotdogs and cheese noodles'

One time we decided to be "fancy" and combined them to make "hot dog casserole." So delicious.

Cheetah....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Great news!

Quick update.  Today I succeeded at mindful eating and brain engagement, but I didn't exercise or do anything spiritual.  So 2/4, which is not half bad.  :-)

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Quick update.  Today I succeeded at mindful eating and brain engagement, but I didn't exercise or do anything spiritual.  So 2/4, which is not half bad.  :-)

and for the other stuff, tomorrow is another day :-)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Xena said:

and for the other stuff, tomorrow is another day :-)

It certainly is.  :-)

Today food is good.  I had mindful leftovers for breakfast, probars for lunch, bento dinner of sardines and crackers and veggies and such.  I did some KB work today but I only did about half a workout because I was so tired.  Brain and spirit engagement have been good as well.

I got my grocery shopping done this morning and then changed out my sump pump.  The old pump had got stuck on and run itself dry until the motor burned out.  New pump was 260 bucks.  Bleh.  I'm tired of being a homeowner.

Today I had to tell two of my students that it's not okay to go out and get stoned at lunch and then come back to class high and reeking of pot.  One of them just said okay, sure.  The other one denied any wrong doing, which is what I was expecting.  Drama drama drama.  Oh well. 

Feeling pretty good today.  Looking forward to the weekend.

I think that's about it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Don’t you hate it when they deny stuff? Dude, own up, apologize and let us all be done with it.

I know, right?  Anyway today my room didn't smell like pot after lunch so I'm calling it a win.

• Like 1

Cheetah, you are doing so well!! You seem to be getting a better grasp of IE as well - doing so great with it. Slip ups are fine too by the way :)

Sending love xx

10 hours ago, Salinger said:

Cheetah, you are doing so well!! You seem to be getting a better grasp of IE as well - doing so great with it. Slip ups are fine too by the way :)

Sending love xx

Thanks!  One of the things I like about IE is that on days when it doesn't go well, I can just chalk it up to learning and practicing; nothing is ruined and I can move on with a clear conscience.

4 hours ago, NicTheRugger said:

Congrats on the promotion!! Very well-deserved :) and you're kicking some serious butt on this challenge. Great job!

Thanks!  I think it's going pretty well.  :-)

• Like 2

CHEETAAAAAH

I'm going outside Saturday as part of the CHEETAH CHALLENGE BOY OH BOY

I will try to go somewhere cool to live up to your honor~ >:[  *bardly adventure music*

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:15 AM, NicTheRugger said:

*poke* how's the challenge going so far?

It's going okay.  I'mma update here in a little bit.

On 3/27/2019 at 1:02 PM, shaar said:

CHEETAAAAAH

I'm going outside Saturday as part of the CHEETAH CHALLENGE BOY OH BOY

I will try to go somewhere cool to live up to your honor~ >:[  *bardly adventure music*

You should go somewhere cool and then vlog on location.  :-)

On 3/27/2019 at 1:55 PM, Salinger said:

Hope you are ok Cheeeeeeetah :) xx

Thanks Sal, I'm doing okay.  Just stupidly busy all of a sudden.  I'm going to update in about half an hour and tell you all about it.

• Like 3

Okay, finally update time.

Overall things are going well.  Challenge-wise I'm hitting most of my goals most days. 

Food has been mostly good.  I've had a couple spots here and there where I had maybe a smidge more dessert than I strictly needed, but no crazy binges or anything like that.  Mindful eating has been pretty good, and I'm really happy with that. 

Brain engagement has been mostly listening to the audio book I'm working on.  I haven't really done anything else in that direction.  Spiritual engagement has been mostly good but pretty low-key, no big epiphanies or anything like that.  Just chugging along.

Exercise has fallen flat.  I haven't got a single workout in this week.  Last week I either got 3 or 4, so that was good, but this week I've got nothing.  I've just been too insanely busy to think about it.  And I know that really it's as much an excuse as anything, because I still could squeeze something in if I really wanted to, but my mind has been so focus on other things, it just kind of fell off of the radar.  Time isn't the only resource that's needed for activity, and I'm pushing so hard on everything else, there's just nothing left for workouts.  But, I think after this weekend things should calm down into a more balanced pattern, and next week I expect to get some KB work in.

So here's what's been going on.  I got the promotion, you already know, and so my overall work load has gone up a bit as I've started taking on the various tasks and responsibilities that go with it.  Also, this week is the last week of the block, which means a bit of extra work getting ready for the next block.  Then we had two instructors quit, so I had to cover some more extra stuff.  Then because of that shuffle, I have to teach a class that I've never taught before, starting Monday. Normally I'd spend a couple of weeks getting prepped up for a new class, but this time I've got like four days.  So that's what I've been doing all week. So ya, it's been a little nuts around here.  I've been putting in extra hours so I can get it all done.  The good news is it looks like I've got most everything caught up now, so as long as I stay busy at work tomorrow, I shouldn't have to bring anything home over the weekend.  So that's not bad.

So ya.  Everything is good, just hectic.  But it's actually been nice to be busy for a change.  But it will be nicer when things settle down a little so I can have a better balance. 

If I remember later I'll try to edit in my last couple of habitbull weeks so y'all can see what I've been up to in a more precise way.  :-)

• Like 7