• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

airinpie

airinpie's moment of truth and respawn

I love to travel, and MANY of my life goals revolve around going places and doing things.  I just got back from an AMAZING trip to St. Croix, USVI and had a mental crisis/moment of truth.

I could barely fit in the airplane bathroom. 

Airplane seats have always been uncomfortable for me, this this was another level.  I was touching every side of the bathroom, and could barely move.  MOMENT OF TRUTH....  If I want to reach my goals, I'm going to have to lose weight. (I have many reasons, but this is a big one).  Also on the trip, some friends went parasailing.  The first thought I always have with things like this is, "is there a weight limit"?   I want to live a life without limits.  Weight or otherwise.

So I'm back from the trip, and am refocusing.  I am going to write out my big "why" in detail, but I think I'm going to post LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS, everywhere so I can remember this moment.

About 10 years ago, I lost 100lbs with Weight Watchers.  I rejoined and started yesterday.  I know food is 99.9% of my problem.  My exercise and activity have been great for years.  Time to do this.

• Like 2