Ye Slightly Thematically Inconsistent Ranger Guild Halle [General Chat]

DarK_RaideR

So apparently their was a rift in the time-space continuum* and the very fabric of reality indeed after all those hat shenanigans, leading to me setting up the general chat thread for this challenge like it's 2016 or something. That would explain why instead of a medieval guildhall, this thing looks prerty futuristic instead.

b38c85b9a2611f092e9f3e945e30fc40.jpg

Gather round, have a drink and hook up with some fellow Rangers

*I was gonna go with a disturbance in the Force, but did we really want to end up with the Star Wars Cantina for our Guildhall?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

2 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Did Cheetah’s fancy hats do this? I never did trust them.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

See anyone wearing any headgear

Two of them have headbands.  :-P

21 minutes ago, Inazea said:

cantina

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Level 45 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

I got just the haircut for that. [emoji23]b7f2b66ab4a0b9fd451c39979b8eaee5.jpg

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

First round's still on the Chaplain.

sea-salt-bottle-lg.png

• Like 5

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 3/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

did we really want to end up with the Star Wars Cantina for our Guildhall?

Maybe?

15 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

YES

Ha ha ha, perv.

• Like 3

Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Rinna joins the Fellowship to Rivendell      318.24/458

Spoiler

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up."

-Björn Járnhamar

15 hours ago, Xena said:

Maybe it's time to hit the hard stuff

No wonder I like you @Xena We think alike :lol: 

On 3/12/2019 at 6:48 PM, Miaulin said:

we forming teams for games or dating each other or fishing together or?

Pretty sure no one around here is going to judge whatever anyone wants to 'hook up' for ;) 

• Like 3

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 Part II

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

23 hours ago, RES said:

Pretty sure no one around here is going to judge whatever anyone wants to 'hook up' for ;) 

Level 70 ilvl 378 bard seeks ranged magical DPS to nuke AOE trash while benefitting from my damage increase song while also mana shifting me to increase my singing time. (Will graciously use refresh on cooldown if you mana shift me.) Must stack crit materia and be willing to take an occasional enemy hit for the sake of more damage.  Glamour game MUST be on point, you will be heavily judged on style cues, can't fight evil if you ain't look fly.  Giant lizards and elves preferred.  NO Lalafell. Apply within.

:DDD

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Hello again, everyone! I am back to respawn again. As I'm learning about Waterbending (Tai Chi) this time, I'm kicking it with the monks, but will be by to visit your threads as well.

Some SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE REBELS:

latest?cb=20130929012254

• Like 6

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

10 hours ago, shaar said:

Level 70 ilvl 378 bard seeks ranged magical DPS to nuke AOE trash while benefitting from my damage increase song while also mana shifting me to increase my singing time. (Will graciously use refresh on cooldown if you mana shift me.) Must stack crit materia and be willing to take an occasional enemy hit for the sake of more damage.  Glamour game MUST be on point, you will be heavily judged on style cues, can't fight evil if you ain't look fly.  Giant lizards and elves preferred.  NO Lalafell. Apply within.

Oh my gosh, this just gave me a half-formed vision of a dating website for geeks and nerds where your profile is stuff like this instead of talking about long walks on the beach or dogs or whatever ... 

• Like 4

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 42

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

Books in Progress:

Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (24%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%)  |  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (0%) 
Books Finished:
Captivating (100%)  |  The Prodigal God (100%)  |  Not Yet Married (100%)  |  Gentle and Lowly (100%)

On 3/15/2019 at 1:08 PM, shaar said:

Not actually all the confused. Just wanted to click the confused emoji :-)

• Haha 2

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

23 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Oh my gosh, this just gave me a half-formed vision of a dating website for geeks and nerds where your profile is stuff like this instead of talking about long walks on the beach or dogs or whatever ... 

you should do this and advertise heavily on tumblr. You’ll make millions 

• Like 2

the year of living trippily

So Very Current: Self-Care    Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

23 hours ago, Xena said:

Not actually all the confused. Just wanted to click the confused emoji :-)

I enjoy doing that too ;) 

• Like 3

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 Part II

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

This needs no introduction.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

This too needs no introduction

I was just coming here to check if someone had posted this! :D 

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

13 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

This too needs no introduction

GIF-Aaaaw-yeah.gif 

• Like 2

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 42

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

Books in Progress:

Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (24%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%)  |  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (0%) 
Books Finished:
Captivating (100%)  |  The Prodigal God (100%)  |  Not Yet Married (100%)  |  Gentle and Lowly (100%)