• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Chris Tarly

Brogo Stops Being an @$$hole.

1 hour ago, scalyfreak said:

Did anyone mention Koudelka or Breath of Fire III yet?

And Suikoden. They were mentioned and must be mentioned again and it is one of the greatest travesties of gaming ever that such a brilliant franchise was allowed to fade away and die while lame and watered down Final Fantasy drivel games continue to be inflicted on the world released.

You mean like that crappy tower defense mobile game I see advertised everywhere as a Final Fantasy game?

Did anyone mention Koudelka or Breath of Fire III yet?

And Suikoden. They were mentioned and must be mentioned again and it is one of the greatest travesties of gaming ever that such a brilliant franchise was allowed to fade away and die while lame and watered down Final Fantasy drivel games continue to be inflicted on the world released.

3 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You mean like that crappy tower defense mobile game I see advertised everywhere as a Final Fantasy game?

BoF was not immune to this phenomenon, unfortunately. "Breath of Fire 6" technically exists....technically.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Urgan said:

"Breath of Fire 6" technically exists....technically.

It's as real the third Godfather movie and the sequels to The Matrix...

• Like 1

It's as real the third Godfather movie and the sequels to The Matrix...

It hurts my heart. Nothing says "dead" like years of silence followed by a naked cash grab on the mobile market. I'd argue it's worse than going dormant for a decade or so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Urgan said:

It hurts my heart. Nothing says "dead" like years of silence followed by a naked cash grab on the mobile market. I'd argue it's worse than going dormant for a decade or so.

QFT

DeadHairyGorilla-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CourtnieMarie said:

but i do love negronis.

SAME.

I drink SO many negronis. Welcome to the fold, my friend. 

I dramatically downsized my liquor shelf when I moved (it was a lot of trash, tbh), and I somehow only wound up bringing campari, gin, and vermouth with me. STRANGE. So strange.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think some asshole* is trying to sabotage me. Said asshole saw a coupon for half price specialty pizzas** at domino's then ordered four of them and put them in my fridge. Not only that, but this asshole*** somehow charged them to my debit card. You know I can't abide uneaten pizza in my fridge. At least breakfast is served, and I don't have to cook. Unfortunately, eating nearly nothing but pizza for several days mean you don't sleep well, and getting up at 4 is difficult. So I haven't even cracked 10 hours yesterday or today so I'm really gonna have to step up to finish this week out. I'm considering calling my bank and telling them some asshole stole my card and bought four pizzas with it so I can at least get my money back****. I mean really, who orders four pizzas at once like that. One person does not need four pizzas.*****

*there's a slight chance it's me

** I have seen the coupon, it's a pretty good deal.

*** umm... maybe it was me

**** and that would lead to fraud charges, because that was definitely me

***** fuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Curl Brogo said:

I think some asshole* is trying to sabotage me. 

What a jerk! Can you freeze them and ration them out - for more of a pizza trickle than a pizza flood? 

4 hours ago, Curl Brogo said:

I think some asshole* is trying to sabotage me. Said asshole saw a coupon for half price specialty pizzas** at domino's then ordered four of them and put them in my fridge.

That is definitely assholish. At least two of them should have gone in the freezer to become Emergency Meals for that one evening in the future when you don't have anything in the fridge, don't have time to buy groceries, don't have time to wait for delivery... wait! Frozen pizza! Oven at 400 F, and you are all set with food. :) 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Emergency Meals for that one evening in the future when you don't have anything in the fridge, don't have time to buy groceries, don't have time to wait for delivery... wait! Frozen pizza! Oven at 400 F, and you are all set with food.

Brilliant!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Harriet said:

What a jerk! Can you freeze them and ration them out - for more of a pizza trickle than a pizza flood? 

Umm... too late. Some asshole ate all but the last five slices... so I might as well finish those off and be rid of it.

17 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

That is definitely assholish. At least two of them should have gone in the freezer to become Emergency Meals for that one evening in the future when you don't have anything in the fridge, don't have time to buy groceries, don't have time to wait for delivery... wait! Frozen pizza! Oven at 400 F, and you are all set with food. :) 

That was the plan excuse I used to convince myself that buying them was a good idea. In reality, I could have still bought 3 frozen pizzas at the grocery store for the price of one half price pizza from dominos.

I think pizza and I need to break up for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Forgot to mention... I actually worked out on Saturday and Sunday. Sat. was doing some clean and presses... but that was quite unorganized. I just ripped the bar off the floor and put it overhead a few times.

Sun. I worked on dips and rows again and actually broke a sweat.

Yeah... I need to get organized again. I think I might actually go to the gym this weekend. Gym. Then the grocery store to buy non-pizza foods.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I feel like the term "non-pizza foods" could be very helpful to me in my constant efforts to make sure I'm eating things that are good fuel for my body and not just tasty. I can eat non-pizza food, non-sugar food, or non-kale food...! Neatly defines what to avoid without being overly restrictive. :)

• Like 2

I feel like the term "non-pizza foods" could be very helpful to me in my constant efforts to make sure I'm eating things that are good fuel for my body and not just tasty. I can eat non-pizza food, non-sugar food, or non-kale food...! Neatly defines what to avoid without being overly restrictive. :)

Just needed to highlight the important part of this.

...and the part about making it a not feel overly restrictive too, I guess.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

You know, if you put enough bacon and onions in it, kale can actually be pretty tasty. Just so you know..

As I sit and eat exactly that..

Bacon, garlic, and butter will do the trick every time.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

You know, if you put enough bacon and onions in it, kale can actually be pretty tasty. Just so you know..

As I sit and eat exactly that..

You know what would make that even tastier? Not adding the kale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, scalyfreak said:

You know what would make that even tastier? Not adding the kale.

I mean, you're not wrong that it is indeed a tasty combo without the kale. I'm just saying to give kale a chance lol

Even my kale-hating friends thought this sausage and kale casserole was delicious. (I didn't tell them there were also carrot greens in there. That was strictly need to know info.)

51 minutes ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

I mean, you're not wrong that it is indeed a tasty combo without the kale. I'm just saying to give kale a chance lol

giphy.gif

And now. A poem.

Roses are red

Marinara is too

I've got a large pizza

And none if its for you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

I have :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grumble said:

And now. A poem.

Roses are red

Marinara is too

I've got a large pizza

And none if its for you.

giphy.gif

This is lovely.

Also, the author of the recipe stated that her kids said the flavors reminded them of pizza. (Mind, I didn't say that, they did.)

Also, it has been literal years since I've had pizza. And I like kale. And peas. Sue me. :P

• Like 3

Just now, JustCallMeAmber said:

giphy.gif

This is lovely.

Also, the author of the recipe stated that her kids said the flavors reminded them of pizza. (Mind, I didn't say that, they did.)

Also, it has been literal years since I've had pizza. And I like kale. And peas. Sue me. :P

You missed the opportunity to give peas a chance. I'm disappointed in you.