Snarky: Grateful, Worthy, Whole

Snarkyfishguts

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I think you should apply no matter what for the exact reason you said yourself; applications are not obligations to take a job. Your reactions to what happens with the application will tell you what you want.

Agreed. 

2 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

$71000

That's an insane amount of money O_O

• Like 2
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

4 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I think you should apply no matter what for the exact reason you said yourself; applications are not obligations to take a job. Your reactions to what happens with the application will tell you what you want.

Truth. Truth. Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Terah said:

Agreed. 

That's an insane amount of money O_O

It is an insane amount of money! I could definitely move out, save for retirement and travel. But I would be an hour away from my family, who arent great about visiting,  and starting over in a new community, which I can do. And I would lose my flexible schedule :) 

Besides, they might not even hire me lol I’m just that confident they would. :D

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

But I would be an hour away from my family, who arent great about visiting,  and starting over in a new community, which I can do. And I would lose my flexible schedule :) 

I'm also an hour away from my parents, it takes active scheduling from both sides but we see each other plenty :) (maybe even more than we see my husband's parents who live 10 minutes away).

8 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

I’m just that confident they would. :D

So am I! 

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

My glands have all returned to their normal size, and now I'm in the gross part of the cold where everything that was congested is clearing out.  I'm feeling better!

I didn't apply for the job. It turns out a friend of mine is at that university, and she gave me some information that helped me realize that I'm not willing to take on that stress. Also, I was looking at the photos of the office staff and they're all either 300 pounds, or REALLY skinny, and everyone looks a little ill. I'm lucky to have the option to not apply for a job, and my health is more important than the extra cash.

• Like 2

I am leaving the Druids to join the Adventurers guild starting next challenge. I know this isnt a big deal, since we all kinda move around and all the guilds are open as intended, but I need to feel official about this, so I am moving to Adventurers to support my new goals.

Joining the Druids, I felt a relief from perceived outside pressures and expectations. Here, I could focus on self-care, gratitude, and pushing past mood and anxiety to get shit done. I’ve learned this is going to be a lifelong challenge for me, but I’m okay as a person and will succeed. :)  I learned beginning yoga poses to help me focus, calm down, and breathe easier. Awesome!

now I am ready to explore the world. I want to travel. I want to walk through the woods, climb over boulders, and see what the view looks like at the top of the hills and do a sun salutation. I want to meet different people, learn the language and taste the food,  :)  And I’m ready to make it nerdfitness official :) 

• Like 6

I'm glad your cold is clearing up..and out.. and you are starting to feel better.  

2 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

now I am ready to explore the world. I want to travel. I want to walk through the woods, climb over boulders, and see what the view looks like at the top of the hills and do a sun salutation. I want to meet different people, learn the language and taste the food,  :)  And I’m ready to make it nerdfitness official :)

Related image

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

i am so very late to the party but am finally caught up. thank you for letting us into a bit of your life. i am always inspired by you sensitivity, introspection and honesty on here. 

few observations:

- when i was going through postpartum depression, the ladies who did library baby hour were angels to me. it makes me happy that you are one of those angels

- your family seems so close. 

- i'm excited for your adventurers challenge! link here so i can find it?

:) sophie

• Like 1

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

Current Challenge: Plague

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World

14 hours ago, ladyofthebog said:

i am so very late to the party but am finally caught up. thank you for letting us into a bit of your life. i am always inspired by you sensitivity, introspection and honesty on here. 

few observations:

- when i was going through postpartum depression, the ladies who did library baby hour were angels to me. it makes me happy that you are one of those angels

- your family seems so close. 

- i'm excited for your adventurers challenge! link here so i can find it?

:) sophie

Thanks! I am always motivated by the positive supportive statements left here by awesome people like you. I will definitely post a link!

2 hours ago, Terah said:

Glad you're feeling a bit better :)

Thanks! I slept 5 hours in a row last night! It was AMAZING

• Like 3