Lightbearer: Advance

SkyGirl

LIGHTBEARER: BOOK ONE

Chapter 3: Advance

8e6c62a84ec293c870f4da8e9498d6b3.jpg

[placeholder because my family came to visit last week and tonight I had to work and I didn't have time yet to start my challenge BUT I PROMISE I WILL ASAP]

• Like 8

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 42

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

Books in Progress:

Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (24%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%)  |  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (0%) 
Books Finished:
Captivating (100%)  |  The Prodigal God (100%)  |  Not Yet Married (100%)  |  Gentle and Lowly (100%)

Following.

• Thanks 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

OKAY. So it seems that time is not going to slow down and give me space to write a nice pretty narrative and a well thought-out set of goals, so gosh diddly, I'm just gonna have to take what I can get.

IdealIlliterateFoxhound-size_restricted.

The title of this chapter is "Advance" because Sky and I are moving forward. Things aren't unknown and awkward and confusing anymore, but we're not quite to where things are comfortable and familiar and homey yet. I don't know how to get there, or how long it will take before this apartment feels like home, I feel like a confident member of the writing team, and I lose the constant feeling that I'm just waiting for all of this to be over so I can go back to the way things were before. But I do know that I have to keep moving forward, and that home lies ahead of me, on the other side of some wandering and feeling my way - it isn't behind me anymore.

tumblr_inline_oxq21jKhIO1r5d11k_400.gif

This challenge is really a thinly veiled battle-log-style continuation of the last one, because my goals are still very basic and haven't changed much from last month:

• Move every dang day. There's no forward without moving, and I really want to move every day - gym, yoga, even just a walk, but something. Desk jobs kill and I'm not about that. Also, my left knee, my physical therapy knee, is getting much worse and I really need to dig out my PT exercises and start those again - they're hard and I don't like them, but I like even less feeling like my knee is going to come apart when I try to run up stairs.

• Eat like you love yourself. I don't guess I'll ever learn to love cooking, but this week I've slipped back into eating restaurant and junk food, and I've really missed my own dinners. I mentioned in my last challenge that cooking dinner feels like a little thank-you note to myself at the end of each day, acknowledging a hard day's work and nourishing my body by taking time to create something I enjoy and that's good for me. I don't really have any measurable goals related to this, but I'm going to report on my meals every time I post, to keep myself accountable to cook and to eat vegetables.  :) 

• Hit the sack. I don't know what's the difference between grad school and work, but just like I noticed this summer, I am much more tired working than I was in grad school. (Grad school tiredness was mostly existential dread.) I'm really frustrated by how my evenings seem to speed by and I run out of time to do either housework or play; so this goal is twofold: To be mindful of how I spend my evening time so I prioritize the things I really want to do and put off the things I don't, and once I've finished my tasks or fun, to try to be in bed by 11:30PM. Not exactly sure how reporting will work on this one, but I really want to take back control of my evenings and I'll keep you updated on that quest.

My mindset is a little different this challenge too: While I do still want to tone up, get strong, rediscover my abs, get more flexible, and all that good stuff, I'm really thinking more along the lines of Tank's anti-fragility mindset. I want to input sleep, good food, and strengthening exercise so I have plenty of energy and good habits to support me as I work on moving forward. Being able to swing a 22-pound kettlebell is awesome, but being able to run up stairs without pain, get out the door in the morning without feeling like a dead bug, and feel like I control my after-work time rather than jerking awake after 2 hours of mindless phone scrolling to realize I still haven't ordered new pants or submitted that health insurance paperwork - well, those are more important at the moment.  :) 

So then. Time waits for no man, but:

tenor.gif?itemid=5173401

... so perhaps I can at least catch up with it a little bit.  ;) 

• Like 8

SKY ELVENWORD

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

Books in Progress:

Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (24%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%)  |  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (0%) 
Books Finished:
Captivating (100%)  |  The Prodigal God (100%)  |  Not Yet Married (100%)  |  Gentle and Lowly (100%)

Current mood:

tenor.gif?itemid=4297286

Today was a good day, just a long one ... I mentioned in my last thread that I got involuntarily assigned to a side project outside my normal job, and last week I got yelled at for working slightly fewer hours in my regular job because the side project meetings are scheduled during the day; so this week I've worked a few extra hours to make sure that doesn't happen again. And even though it's only been a few extra hours, I'm dragging butt.

That said, I've gotten a lot done this week. Day before yesterday I went to the gym, yesterday I did yoga; today it was so wet and cold that I stayed in and didn't get a ton of walking, but I did make progress on laundry and checked a few things off my to-do list. I also had a yummy dinner of lemon pepper tilapia, butter and honey toast, butternut squash soup, and echinacea tea and orange juice for immune support - the flavors didn't quite go together, but it was quite nourishing and made me feel warm and happy.  :) 

And I was extra careful to keep myself on task with all my chores and not get distracted with phone scrolling in the middle; and while I didn't get through everything I wanted to do, I did get the most important things done, and also had time to watch three episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I haven't been enjoying Season 5 so far, but it's getting a little more hopeful.  :) 

And now it's time for bed!! Tomorrow is FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!

• Like 3

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

This was a very nice weekend.  :)  Saturday I went to D.C. with my brother's best friend from back home; we went to the Smithsonian and meandered through it till it closed, then walked down the Mall to the Capitol, then she wanted to get dinner in the city, so we went to a cute Indian restaurant and the food was amazing. Usually I get drained going into the city, but I really enjoyed showing her how to ride the train, talking with her about home, trying some new food and enjoying the beautiful sunshine. 

Then today was church, and that was excellent - I'm honestly slightly weirded out by how much I already love this place, but everything from the building, to the messages, to the music, to the breathtaking diversity of the people, even the walk to get there makes me so excited every Sunday to get up and go. Do you ever have that feeling that something big is changing behind the scenes and you're not sure yet what it will be? I've felt that way a lot since starting my Lenten fast and making the commitment to be in this church every Sunday. Making space in my thoughts and in my schedule to slow down and think about the Lord much more often is changing the way I feel emotionally, in particular - I've felt much calmer and less stressed and anxious these past few weeks. 

This afternoon I should have worked on the marketing project, but I was not feeling the best due to shark week, so I ended up resting, enjoying the sunshine and breeze, running to the grocery store for a few things, and talking with friends and family. It may not have been the most responsible choice, but it was awfully pleasant.  :) 

My exercise yesterday was walking (I don't know how far because my Fitbit band is broken and I'm waiting for my new one to arrive) and I ate lots of vegetables; today I mostly rested, but still ate lots of vegetables (and dairy, and carbs, and fat, and fruit and ... kind of everything ...  :o). It's obviously 12:15AM and I'm not in bed, so that's less than ideal; but I'll try again tomorrow. And tomorrow starts the Take Back My Evenings protocol too. I want to figure that out so I don't keep running out of time to post here!! I have SO MANY THOUGHTS about so many things these days - like they're burning a hole in my head. Maybe now would be a good time to start blogging again, since I ESCAPED GRADUATE SCHOOL AND DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK ANYMORE WOOOOOOO.

Goodnight for now - but I'll be thinking about that! Can you tell I love writing??  :D 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

It took me a year or two being out of Grad school to lose the "I'm putting off homework, I should be working on homework" anxiety. Of course, I had been going to school since Kindergarten (5 years old) through three degrees (got my second master's in Dec of 2007) for a total of 26 years without stopping other than regular holidays.

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

11 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Do you ever have that feeling that something big is changing behind the scenes and you're not sure yet what it will be? I've felt that way a lot since starting my Lenten fast and making the commitment to be in this church every Sunday. Making space in my thoughts and in my schedule to slow down and think about the Lord much more often is changing the way I feel emotionally, in particular - I've felt much calmer and less stressed and anxious these past few weeks. 

Oh yes exactly! So glad you are enjoying not only your job but everything else too

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I wanted so badly to climb the hill out into the soft flush of evening light stealing across the western ridge, but the wind was still too bitter to enjoy the last few moments of daylight, so I crawled into my tent and tightly sealed the flaps behind me. Sealed into silence for another lonely evening, just the faint sound of laughter from an evening gathering and the discreet rustle of one or two other archers passing by. 

Most evenings I laid out my things for the next day, ate a meal and did something pleasurable for a few hours, like read a book, sketch or weave on my lightweight hand loom. But sometimes the silence was so heavy that my hands couldn't push back against it. Tonight was one of those nights. I methodically arranged my things on the ground in their usual places and packed some food, then scooted into the corner and wrapped myself up in blankets to sit quietly and listen to the night. 

I wasn't surprised a few minutes later when a gust of cold swirled around the back of my neck and took the shape of the Dark Elf, sitting cross-legged on the blanket next to me. I had come to expect his arrival and accept it with weary resignation. "What do you want?" I asked without looking at him.

"I think the question is what you want," he replied, his voice soft but tight. "Why are you sitting there like a bird in a nest?"

"I'm tired," I replied, knowing he would not accept that answer.

"What are you tired of?" he replied, feigning concern but smirking audibly. There's no point in hiding it from me. I know you.

"I'm tired of being alone," I whispered. 

I told you this would happen. His voice was loud and shuddery in the quiet. I told you what it would feel like to leave everyone and everything you love behind. It feels like this. Silence. A hunger that you can't fill. You can wrap your shoulders in blankets and try to warm that cold ache in your chest, but your own body heat can't thaw it out. Your voice can't drown out the silence and your little body will never be big enough to fill all the empty space that surrounds you. You are far, far away from home and you can't go back. There is no welcoming shoulder to cradle your tired head, no friendly face to light up when you come home at the end of each long day, no hungry mouths to share the food you prepare, no one to keep you warm as you huddle in your bedroll at night. No voice to help you chase away the silence. No one to help you fill the empty space. 

I sighed a little as he repeated the familiar refrain. "Aren't you tired of reminding me of this?" I asked wearily. "I know. I know I'm alone. I don't need you to remind me."

"But you don't listen to me." He leaned in front of me so I had to look at him, in all his beauty, his slender face glistening like the sun reflecting off of ice at high noon. I flinched and looked away and he shot out a hand to grasp my chin and turn it back to him. "You always have to be strong, to push through. To ignore what I say. Why? Why don't you ever let yourself cry? Let yourself be angry?"

"Can't you see I want to?" I slapped his hand off my chin, tears leaping to my eyes. "If you're my shadow, then you know that your thoughts come from my thoughts, and your fears come from my desires. You know that I'm lonely and tired. You know how hard it is to live alone when I've always been part of a family and a community. You know as well as I do how hard it is to see the people with husbands and wives and children and to lose hope that I'll ever have a family of my own. You know that."

"Let yourself grieve that!" He did not warn me before bringing his hand up and striking away the blankets to connect with my chest, catching me with his other hand as the powerful connection of our two hearts snapped me backward in a knife-like burst of energy. I was not ready for the raw sadness and emptiness that struck and filled me as his icy power coursed into my bloodstream, chilling me into stillness, gasping for breath as if I were drowning in sorrow. "It's all right," I barely heard his voice, felt his hand cradle and hold my jaw as I began to weep. "Let go, it's all right. It's all right to cry."

"No it isn't!" I struggled against his grip, tried to break the bond. Images were beginning to enter my mind - old, old images like dusty relics, faded and mildewed with time, buried under stronger dreams from brighter days. Images of a small whitewashed cottage deep in the woods, faintly overhung with ghostly white flowers and the pale scent of distant cornfields ... the breath of a child's laughter, or perhaps two ... the lightest touch on my shoulder and a half-remembered promise of loyalty and love. A jar of wildflowers on a kitchen windowsill. The weight of two chubby arms wrapped around my neck. "No, don't remind me of those," I pushed against him again, almost fell over backward. "Those dreams have no place here! I have to - work, and - I have to succeed, here, in the Movement! I have to be strong!"

"But it isn't weak to be lonely!" Caranthir gently reached out to take my struggling hand and press it against his heart, holding me steady as my own power suddenly rose up to meet his, washing the haze out of my eyes and letting me see his face again. His eyes had darkened to stormy ocean-gray, his cheeks warmed with encouragement and reassurance. "Look at the strong archers and warriors around you who have families. Are they weak?"

"No," I stammered, trembling. 

"You aren't the only archer here far from home - the others who seek out friends, who find new communities and a place to belong, to be loved and needed. Are they weak?"

"No, but -"

"But you, the Silver Archer, have to be stronger than mere mortals and shun the company of other humans?" The faintest of smiles began to lift the corners of his mouth and his eyes. "Pretending the space around you isn't empty will not fill it, Sky Elvenword. The King speaks in the stillness, yes; but He touches you with the hands of other Lightbearers. There is no shame in wishing you had someone to walk beside you, and there is no weakness in missing the kind words that no longer speak in your silence. Let others hold you as you have held them. Let them lift you up, as you have let them lean on you."

"But it's more than that," I finally whispered, looking up into his face and wishing I would find an answer there. The lost feeling I had tried so hard to ignore finally formed into words and I could no longer hold them back. "I have no home now, Caranthir. I can't go back to Middle Earth because I haven't finished my work here. But I don't know where I belong. I have no importance, no one who needs me. I can't sleep easy at night because the sounds are unfamiliar and there's no one to help me keep watch. I don't have a place that's always there for me when my heart is heavy, or a person whose door is always open if I want to come talk to them. I'm surrounded by unfamiliar places and strangers who know nothing about me - they don't know my favorite color, my favorite food, the places I love at home in Middle Earth, the stories I tell myself at night when I can't sleep. They only know that I am a strong, ambitious archer, Lightbearer and healer. They don't -" I stopped to wipe my drenched face on my shoulder "- they don't love me. All the love is behind me and I don't yet see any up ahead. I'm afraid that Middle Earth will always be home and I'll be an exile for the rest of my life, always separated from the love I had there."

Caranthir listened carefully as I stammered out the words I hadn't been able to say for weeks, watching as tears and mucus ran from my eyes and nose. When he reached out to gather me close against his heart, I held my breath in hopes of finding comfort; but instead, the ache grew stronger and wrapped itself around me like his arms. "I can't help you, Sky," his voice cracked as he spoke. "I don't have an answer for you. All I can do is help you find the pain and give it words. You have to heal it - you're the healer and I am the wound."

The stillness froze around us as I sat curled in his arms, every beat of his heart pounding against my temple like a pain recalling an injury and a hunger. I didn't want to heal it, I realized slowly. I wanted it to ache. I deserved for it to ache, for somehow I was wrong, somehow this was my own fault. Somehow - "Stop that," he interrupted me, pushing me away and frowning into my eyes. "I said heal yourself. You have no right to hurt yourself more. This pain is enough."

So with a sigh, I reached into my pouch and pulled out the King's vial, the precious wisdom and truth and nourishment for all I needed, and touched a drop to each palm. I placed one hand to my forehead and the other, over Caranthir's hand on my heart. And as the healing power began to twine and brighten its way up my arms, a warmth began to pierce the frigid silence. Dearest daughter, you are not forgotten, no matter how far away from home you have come. Every step you have taken was in love and service to Me, and I will never, never forget the sacrifices you have offered from your love. I have promised every Lightbearer who follows me far from home that I will fill them up with all the love they left behind, and more; and that promise is for you, too, My child. Your future is not a future of darkness and emptiness. You are walking into joy, into hope, into worthy service, and yes, into deep, abundant love.

I promised you in the beginning that I would not leave you comfortless, and I will not abandon you now when you need Me so much. I know your name even when the others do not. I know when you sit down and when you stand up; I know every step you take, every word you speak, every new place your eyes see. I hear the cries of your heart before you can speak them and I see every hair on your head - even that stripe of silver hairs above your eyes; I see those too.

Dear one, it is not granted to you now to know the future, or what lies ahead along this path you have taken. But you will not walk through any of it alone, and My words will light the way for every step you take, so you never have to walk in darkness. Even when you do not see me, even when you do not hear My Voice, I can hear yours, and your prayers are sweet and precious to me. I am always here and I will supply everything you need in its time. Do not be afraid, my child. All is under My control and all is working out for your good. 

I held Caranthir's hand tightly as the words filled the quiet of the tent, feeling the pulsing unrest in his heart slowly still and calm in the King's presence. "All is as it should be," I echoed as the words gently began to fade.

And for the first time, Caranthir echoed it too: "All is as it should be."

• Like 5

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

My gosh that's beautiful writing. I'm so proud of you, both for the story and far more for what it represents. Who knew back in the early days of your narrative what a friend the dark elf would come to be?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

My gosh that's beautiful writing. I'm so proud of you, both for the story and far more for what it represents. Who knew back in the early days of your narrative what a friend the dark elf would come to be?

You know, I actually almost took it down this morning, because last night was really more of a passing mood than the existential crisis it sounded like ... I left it up for that very reason, I thought it was interesting that the Dark Elf could help Sky see things she couldn't (or, rather, didn't want to) see on her own. 

3 hours ago, Shadri said:

Woooowwwwwww..... wow. 

tenor.gif 

• Like 2

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

Today was a good day despite my being in a great deal of pain all day ... ever since I had a bad case of the flu about 8 years ago, sometimes when I'm exposed to sickness, instead of getting fully sick I have a strong full-body immune response that lasts for several days. I've Googled the heck out of it and never found any name for it or anyone else who gets it, but my whole body gets hot, heavy, achy, sometimes prickly like I have a fever, and I get intense fatigue and brain fog that makes it really hard to do anything but sleep. I have trouble thinking clearly and sometimes even writing clearly. Today was one of those days and it was even worse than usual. I'm about to head for bed in hopes that I'll feel better tomorrow.

Today was a good day, though. I finally got my own computer installed at work, and I finished the first draft of my second big project. My components of the larger multimedia packages are coming together quickly, and Aubron really liked the first one, which is a big confidence boost.  :)  Tonight we had a retirement party for one of the former chiefs who retired, and that was nice even though I was so tired - and even though I still don't know exactly where I belong in the full scope of the communication team and I was super shy and awkward. But even so, it was very nice to see everyone, and several of the higher-up people said how happy they were that I'm here and how they know I'm going to do great things. I know they say that to all the young employees, but it still makes me feel good.  :D  

Irwin drove me home after the party so I didn't have to stand at the bus stop in the dark, and that was very kind and appreciated. I'm having him and Katherine over for pizza this weekend and I'm super excited about that.  :)  Every so often, I meet people with whom I develop a strong bond very quickly - like Ayre and Aki, for example, and a few others - and I'm feeling that way about Irwin and Katherine, like I want to keep them in my life for a very long time. They're funny and I enjoy being around them, but they are also very honest and willing to share their hopes, their fears, their struggles, and their goals, both as a couple and individually. That has impressed me deeply and I always feel better for having spent time with them. Since I don't feel that way about people very often, it always makes me feel a bit weird in the beginning - like, is it okay to like people this much? Am I being weird or inappropriate? - but it will settle itself out after a while, just like it did with Ayre and Aki, and hopefully we will be fast friends. 

I came home and my new yarn had finally arrived in the mail, so I crocheted a couple of inches' worth of a baby afghan for a friend while listening to basketball and watching The Desolation of Smaug. No significant exercise was done today because I hurt, and I didn't eat the best, but I also didn't eat enough, so that was kind of a fail in itself. I'll try again tomorrow. 

I keep trying to write more but my thoughts are so scrambled I'd better head for bed.  :P  Tomorrow is Friday, ladies and gents!!

• Like 4

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

Hope you got a good night's sleep and feel better today. 

• Thanks 1

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Today was just a really, really lovely day.  :) 

I stayed up unconscionably late last night watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and paid for it with vivid dreams all night of trying to track down and rescue Phil Coulson; so I woke up around 11 and rested until almost noon. I will never stop feeling guilty about doing that, but I greatly appreciated the rest today. I'm feeling much better, and emotionally the comfort of knowing I don't have somewhere to get to by a certain time is one of the most delicious feelings in the world. 

When I did finally get up, I enjoyed a delicious cup of San Antonio coffee from @Tanktimus the Encourager and Sra. Tanque and got to video chat with both of them, which was amazing - mainly because they are wonderful and kind, but also because I managed to be much less incoherent and confused than I usually am before my first cup of coffee.  :D  I opened up all the windows and gave my apartment the deep decluttering it has needed for many weeks, so almost all of the empty boxes are finally gone, the scary old food is finally cleaned out of the fridge, and there's actually room to walk around and sit on the furniture again. I don't enjoy cleaning but I sure do enjoy that feeling when it's done!

This afternoon I ran to the library (and got the pics of all the glorious blossoms you see above - honestly, Maryland is like a flower fairyland in the spring and no one told me about this???), and this evening Irwin and Katherine came over for pizza and TV, which was lovely. They introduced me to Supernatural and I'm not sure I like it, but Irwin does an excellent MST3K impression that made it amazing.  :D  Tonight I crocheted, listened to basketball on the radio (my alma mater lost and I am v. sad), and watched Kong: Skull Island, which somehow managed to have Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, and John C. Reilly, and still be a grotesquely horrible movie. I applaud it for its notable accomplishment. 

I have not been sticking to my goals very well so far this month and honestly feel very out of touch with the challenge as a whole (what week is this anyway?). Not having anything specific I'm working toward means I'm not super invested in the goals that I put down for myself, and so far I haven't mustered up the energy to add a 5K or a martial arts class that would give me something structured to work on. So I'm kind of just puttering from day to day at the moment. Not sure if that's more like recovering or more like stagnating, but I'll keep an eye on it and let you know.  ;)  

For now, I'd better get to bed so I don't oversleep and miss church ... I'm still super excited about this place and I look forward to Sunday mornings in a big way. They have three midweek services and I'm going to start going to those too, as much as I can!

giphy.gif 

• Like 5

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

THAT WRETCHED MOMENT WHEN YOU HAVE NOT ONE BUT TWO STORY SEGMENTS TO WRITE BUT IT'S AFTER MIDNIGHT AND THUS TIME FOR HORIZONTAL RECHARGE TIME

tenor.gif?itemid=7786990

I WAS WORKING WITH MY MOTHER TO PREPARE FOR THE YEARLY TRIBUTE WE MUST PAY TO OUR GOVERNING BODY

IT IS MORE DIFFICULT THAN NORMAL THIS YEAR DUE TO MY RESIDING IN A DIFFERENT PROVINCE

TOMORROW I SHALL MAKE ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO RECORD MY IMAGINATIONS 

• Like 4

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

Technically you only have to listen to the first 3 minutes or so of this. The rest is me saying that I'm signing off, but then remembering one more thing I wanted to say, none of which is terribly important.

Of course, the errata doesn't have me unloading dishes in the background, so there's that. Maybe you should listen to the last 3 minutes instead. 

Decisions, decisions.

Me: So yeah, I'm going to wrap up here

Narrator: [She did not wrap up here.]

Thanks for (literally) pointing a finger at us, @shaar!!  :D 

• Like 6

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

Oh also, I nominate @jonfirestar to vlog next.  :D 

• Like 3

SKY ELVENWORD

Books in Progress:

Books Finished:

8 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Oh also, I nominate @jonfirestar to vlog next.  :D 

Fine :P 

• Thanks 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

I like the sunflower table cloth and I'm jealous of your gas stove. Also when you were putting away the blender I almost choked before you unscrewed the base.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1