• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

miss_marissa

Miss Marissa

21 minutes ago, miss_marissa said:

I've progressed to able to place my hands flat against the wall at shoulder height :) 

This is very important for adventuring, in case you have to open a heavy secret door cut into a mountain, you need to be able to push on it with both hands. 

• Like 4

On 4/4/2019 at 10:32 AM, raptron said:

It took me a bit to get through the first half of Fifth Season when I read it, but as soon as I did, I had to TEAR THROUGH the following 2 books. Just a warning. ;)

I love black/pink/green, personally!

Nice! Yea, I'm really enjoying her writing so far, but it is a little slow to start. :) Hopefully I can get them on a quick turnaround from the library wait list.

On 4/4/2019 at 10:40 AM, Harriet said:

Well, yes, that's what I thought.

Oooh, I like mustard and rust. But not if it's too rusty. Just slightly desaturated red with a hint of warmth. Not orange. Deliberate window shopping for the purposes of planning is a good idea, actually! I guess you can look around quickly and get ideas without getting stressed about whether things will fit, and then make a plan of attack about what to try on. 

I think it would be fine for me in winter or fall, just seems odd for spring! Window shopping is nice too to see what colors will be easy to find and what styles are out there.

On 4/4/2019 at 10:42 AM, Harriet said:

This is very important for adventuring, in case you have to open a heavy secret door cut into a mountain, you need to be able to push on it with both hands. 

^true

On 4/4/2019 at 11:07 AM, JessFit said:

I really like the green and pink! I was going to suggest lilac and aqua but your color palette is probably easier to find. 

Lilac and aqua would be good if I could find them in stores right now!

I took photos of my spring closet for yall and will formulate a post about it. Also thinking #ootd is in order for my next challenge. I have completed 3 weeks of my new program, I will likely be repeating some days before moving to week 4.

Other things - had lunch with our old friend @Sam Ashen on Saturday. Reading comics and things. Did cleaning the house types of stuff over the weekend. 

Tonights agenda: meal plan and grocery shop.  READ READ READ :)

• Like 6