• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guzzi

Is this fake, right....?

Coz if not, it’s the closest thing to being a Jedi Master I’ve ever seen!

The bit that I’m struggling to believe is where he sends his opponents flying backwards without seeming to do anything. It seems a little.... well, fake. Opinions please.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=505454136693376&id=280159675742448&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F&_rdr

Sorry, I couldn’t figure out how to share the video because it’s from Facebook. That’s the link, hopefully you can see the video.

6 minutes ago, Kishi said:

Yup. It's fake.

Thank you!  It seemed ridiculous but I’ll be the first to admit that I know nothing about martial arts. ;) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

Thank you!  It seemed ridiculous but I’ll be the first to admit that I know nothing about martial arts. ;) 

You're welcome! It's no problem; there's some pretty crazy stuff that happens in combative settings. But yeah, he's executing low-percentage techniques on willing participants who are working to sell the technique. The push trick is a body mechanics thing, again, on willing participants. And that no handed throwing that he does... yeah. That doesn't bear much commentary. :D

• Like 1

Ok, I waited to post this until an actual Monk came along and confirmed this was fake. What this reminded me of was:

tenor.gif?itemid=10164189

giphy.gif

Dex_AA.gif

For those not familiar, this is Benny Hinn, a prosperity gospel preacher many Christians believe to be...less than genuine.

• Haha 3

The YouTube video of Hinn clips set to "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" is pretty great, though.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kishi said:

The YouTube video of Hinn clips set to "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" is pretty great, though.

Do you have a link? :D