Fitbit Challenge anyone...?

Just putting out a feeler to see if anyone fancied taking part in a Fitbit challenge?  Maybe taking on one of the Yosemite Races.  They’re pretty short, just a few days but could be fun. 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I'm in. When do we start?

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

It might be worth asking in the Mordor thread...? We are already counting steps,  after all. :)

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

I'm in.  We do those Workweek Hustle challenges sometimes at work and it really gets me off my butt!

• Like 1

Cool!!!! The first thing I guess would be to decide what type of challenge to do. There are two Races where it’s basically a competition to see who reaches the step total 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The other type is the Challenges where it’s a fixed period of time and you try to get the most number of steps.

770f29db3e660090ceee34b5ba9e3567.jpg

If everyone comments on their preference, and we can see if there’s a favourite. :) We would need to add each other to our “friends” on the Fitbit app/site using our usernames, email addresses, or Facebook profiles.

My username is Guzzi NF (just to keep it simple!)

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

2 minutes ago, BlackCatMagic said:

I'd like to try an adventure race, but I am up for anything!

I like the idea of those too because it would take a few days (or a week for the longer one!) to complete.  Plus, I kinda want to see the pics of the scenery ^_^

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Countess D'If said:

I agree, I think we should do the adventure!

I just added my fitbit to my signature. User name is Nevadasoprano o

I tried adding you but it says that your username doesn’t exist... :unsure:  Could you try adding me and see if that works?

11 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

I like the adventure race idea too. Do we need to sign up as each other's friends? And I forgot how to do that.:redface-new:

I will post a pic showing where to click :onthego:

edf3ca52a8a819d5ae4311b8f965785d.jpg

Select the “Community” tab at the bottom of the screen (on the app at least) then click “add friends”. You should be able to select how to search for them eg username or email etc.

2 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

edf3ca52a8a819d5ae4311b8f965785d.jpg

Select the “Community” tab at the bottom of the screen (on the app at least) then click “add friends”. You should be able to select how to search for them eg username or email etc.

Great, I see it.

I am Lisa R.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

9 minutes ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

giphy.gif

I'd like to play along! Assuming I've done it correctly, my user name should be JustCallMeAmber

I've not participated in a FitBit challenge before, so I'm open to try whichever event y'all would like to do. :)

OMG that gif is adorable!  I have added you.  I can make a group for us in Fitbit.  Any name suggestions? 

• Like 1