Fitbit Challenge anyone...?

@Balthazar77 I sent you a Fitbit friend request (from Jill M.).  I will add you to the group once you accept.

7 hours ago, Guzzi said:

I’ve sent you an invite. :) 

Out of interest, what time is it in each member’s time zone?  It’s just about to turn 8am here (GMT)

Thanks, got it.

It's 8 am  here now ( 7 hours later than you) PST

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I'm in US Mountain Time. I'm posting this right before 11:00 AM, my time.

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

I sent friend requests to all. I just set up the username. My Fitbit username is the same as my NF name, Balthazar77. @BlackCatMagic I accepted your friend request. I’m on US Eastern Time.

• Like 1

Level 10 Rebel

Character  Instagram  Current fitness routine 4 week challenge log FitBit User profile

“If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you.” Fred Devito

“Challenge yourself everyday to do better and be better. Remember, growth starts with a decision to move beyond your present circumstances.” Robert Tew

Added my FitBit user profile link to my signature like @Countess D'If. Feel free to send me a friend request.

Level 10 Rebel

Character  Instagram  Current fitness routine 4 week challenge log FitBit User profile

“Challenge yourself everyday to do better and be better. Remember, growth starts with a decision to move beyond your present circumstances.” Robert Tew

2 hours ago, Balthazar77 said:

Added my FitBit user profile link to my signature like @Countess D'If. Feel free to send me a friend request.

Done. I ignored your friend request earlier, since I didn't recognize your display name, and probably should not have done that without checking this thread first. My bad.

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

Ahh I left my fitbit at home! I was charging it while I took a shower and completely forgot about it. Boo!!! Luckily it is my short day at work, so I'll only lose the steps between now and noon. I'll have to do a bunch of yard work to make up the steps!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

halfling rogue ⋆ level 4

my challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6  my character  my quest

when it rains, look for rainbows; when it is dark, look for stars

1 hour ago, squeakyvalkyrie said:

Ahh I left my fitbit at home! I was charging it while I took a shower and completely forgot about it. Boo!!! Luckily it is my short day at work, so I'll only lose the steps between now and noon. I'll have to do a bunch of yard work to make up the steps!

I hate when I do that! But it's just one day. In the big scheme of things, it will cease to matter as soon as you put the FitBit back on.

Just now, scalyfreak said:

I hate when I do that! But it's just one day. In the big scheme of things, it will cease to matter as soon as you put the FitBit back on.

I know. It is just one more in a list of tiny thing that is trying to wriggity wreck my morning. All that shit can sod right off, it's Friday, and a half day and the sun will still be shining when I get home from work. Less than two hours and it is the WEEKEND!!

• Like 2

halfling rogue ⋆ level 4

4 hours ago, squeakyvalkyrie said:

I know. It is just one more in a list of tiny thing that is trying to wriggity wreck my morning. All that shit can sod right off, it's Friday, and a half day and the sun will still be shining when I get home from work. Less than two hours and it is the WEEKEND!!

Bahahaha!  This is awesome! :D 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I feel like I cheated in the race. I walked more at work than usual this week.

• Like 1

Level 10 Rebel

21 minutes ago, Balthazar77 said:

Yes, you did.  You dirty rotten cheat! :P 

(congrats!)

• Haha 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

1 hour ago, JustCallMeAmber said:

I think it only technically qualifies as cheating if you had someone else doing the actual walking, i.e. strapping it to your cat and having her chase the red dot.

Not that I have ever considered this strategy.. >.>

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hmm,maybe I should get a cat.:smile-new:

Congrats @Balthazar77 you put in the miles.What is  your job? 

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

6 hours ago, Balthazar77 said:

LOL!  If you walked, it's legit!  I sent out a challenge for another one if you guys are interested.

• Like 1

Defintely. I'm in! 

1 hour ago, squeakyvalkyrie said:

I like the challenges, I'm down for another one. Hard to compete having to be at my computer 40 hours a week, but I like being included.

For someone who works at a desk, I think you did fantastic!  It’s a shame there’s not other types of challenges, like moving every hour etc because some people,like me, have more opportunity to walk during the day (I don’t work)

15 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

For someone who works at a desk, I think you did fantastic!  It’s a shame there’s not other types of challenges, like moving every hour etc because some people,like me, have more opportunity to walk during the day (I don’t work)

Thanks!

I try to get up and move every hour, but sometimes I just can't/don't want to/forget. I have a standing desk, but that only helps if I'm moving around a lot.

halfling rogue ⋆ level 4