• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TradingPost.jpg

Welcome to the Adventurers guild. This is what we like to call the trading post. This is the place where Adventurers and guests can gather for general chat and for trading ideas, motivation, music, and stories of your adventures. 

Moskowitz-TradingPost1.jpg

If you're new to the Adventurers or here as a guest, welcome to our guild and please introduce yourself. The guild leaders are myself, @Sylvaa, and @Teros, so please feel free to message one of us if you have questions about the guild and the forum.

Trading_Post_Boss-Psychedelic-Web.jpg?12

Hi! I’m Snarky! I was hanging out with the Druids for a long time and realized last challenge that my fitness goals have changed and that I was ready to get back out there and have an adventure. For those who don't know me already, I love hiking, taking photos of fluffy clouds and flowers, and making packing lists :)  I m also true to my title and can Find a way to bring Harry Potter into a discussion to illustrate my point. :) 

Great to be here!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, annyshay said:

Welcome, Snarky! What sorts of adventures are you cooking up?

This fall, I’m going to visit Acadia National Park in Maine. In 2020, I’d love to go to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. My cousin and I both turn 40 then so we’re going to plan a trip together for that year too. If she wants to go to Sedona with me,  I’d like to plan another trip to cross off an item on my Epic Quest. :D  But right now, I’m focusing on Acadia!

• Like 3

Hi Everyone,

After a long absence from the forums I'm back. :) I love being outside in general. I love to write, hike, bike, geocache, and travel. 

I'm looking forward to making new friends.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jayniana Jones said:

Hi Everyone,

After a long absence from the forums I'm back. :) I love being outside in general. I love to write, hike, bike, geocache, and travel. 

I'm looking forward to making new friends.

Welcome back @Jayniana Jones! It's great to see you here!

• Like 1