• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shaar

» shaar's springtime chillout challenge [furyheart chronicles; good vibes only~]

Here to make you realize Kris Wolf is kind of your spirit animal

tenor.gif?itemid=9860377

Kris Hernandez (born August 12, 1984) is an American professional wrestler, photographer, voiceover talent and YouTube personality, best known by the ring name Kris Wolf. [...] Originally working as a freelance photographer in San Francisco, California, [...] she relocated to Tokyo, Japan, where she lived for six years, after the breakup of a long term relationship; she originally visited Japan just as a retreat and fell in love with the country after spending twenty days cycling through the Japanese countryside. She worked as an English teacher in Tokyo for a year and a half, until somebody suggested that she should consider doing joshi puroresu after she was having second thoughts about her career; this led her to finding a Stardom match on YouTube and signing up to train at the promotion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/15/2019 at 6:26 PM, GoodDoug said:

Haha! I saw Tanktimus' thread and was reminded that Aragorn, the prototypical Ranger, was also a great healer. Yay synchronicity!

in for the iyashikei and CAPS LOCK RANTS! Though I am intrigued to see how those two mesh...

That's a good idea, it will encourage you to go on adventures, and being on the water can give you such a different perspective! But you must realize that as soon as you buy a kayak the weather will be terrible for at least two weeks afterwards... Fortuna will have her fun with you.

IT'S TIME TO MOTHERHECKIN CHILL OUT WOOOOO YEAH WHAT NOW

phew

Yeah you make a v good point.......... why are there thundering rain tornados here OH YEAH it's all my fault

On 4/16/2019 at 9:21 PM, Cheetah said:

I fully support kayaking, but do be careful and take a safety class or something.

I think I had a dream once where I got stuck under a kayak once YIKES

Or maybe that was in a video game.............. hmm

On 4/17/2019 at 4:16 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

Here to make you realize Kris Wolf is kind of your spirit animal

tenor.gif?itemid=9860377

HOLY CRAP

I LOVE HER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is a blessed gift you have given me this day~ ~ 

HI EVERYONE from the CITY, wooo I kinda slept like junk last night but I got some good hours in at least and may nap some later.  The boy is still zzz from jet lag so I'm having some coffee and a HOT FUDGE SUNDAE POP TART, wow, what a great nutritional choice huh yeah whatever.... :3

It's supposed to be kinda overcast and rainy but I love that kinda weather so

HAPPY ZERO WEEK Y'ALL, will try to check in on everyone toooo!!

• Like 10

On 4/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, shaar said:

overcast and rainy but I love that kinda weather

Me. Too.  We're having the same thing here and I love it.   My favorite days are when I can run around in a sweater and a beanie but I don't need a coat or gloves.

• Like 1

Hi guys!!

Quick check-in to say I made it home safe and sound and am already rueing the fact that I must return to my regular life tomorrow.... ugh..... u g h .......

Anyways I had a WONDERFUL weekend so I am v. glad for that!! <3 <3 <3 

I took a few photos out at the harbor, it was a GORGEOUS day on Friday and I'm so glad I got to run around and experience it all!  Until then, bedtime for now~

• Like 8

W E E K 1

Today is a day where I could use a dose of my own medicine 'cause dang is getting back into the routine hard.  I'm feeling grumpy and full of ennui and out of sorts and real incompetent today, and a big part of me is very cognisant that this is a combination of me getting back to work/coming off a great weekend/we just had a full moon Friday (yeah I'm a kinda outer space hippie w/e)/also hey shark week is coming soon so, obvs, circumstances, but the small irrational part of me just wants to lay on the lawn and scream into the dirt so

A NY WAYS

I'm grateful that spring is for sure here and we FINALLY have flowers and leaves budding on the trees so .... !!!!  That is a big plus!

I think that's all I've got right now. :V  I'll be more chill and less grumpy tomorrow I PROMISEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, shaar said:

but the small irrational part of me just wants to lay on the lawn and scream into the dirt so

This doesn't sound like a half bad idea, it's pretty warm out here actually. Better still if a nap followed.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Urgan said:

This doesn't sound like a half bad idea, it's pretty warm out here actually. Better still if a nap followed.

I agree. You're a big kid Shaar, if you wanna scream into the dirt who is to tell you no?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hope you start to feel better - I’m also wary of the full moon! More self care!!!!xx

THE MOON, SHE IS HAUNTED~

6 hours ago, Urgan said:

6 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I agree. You're a big kid Shaar, if you wanna scream into the dirt who is to tell you no?

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

*screams random Krieg quote into the dirt*

I love you guys, you know that, right?  Right????

original.gif

Hallo friends it's UPDATE 2

I'm feeling a lot better after getting through the workday!  Today was kinda hard and I had a few weird anxiety moments but I powered through and did my groceries after work and boiled some eggs for my lunches this week and that is a good.  I'm a real routine oriented person so I think getting back into the usual will help me out a LOT.

I've been having some sleep issues (honestly tho' who hasn't?? ?? ??) - like for me I'll usually conk out ok but wake up around 1 or 2 and roll around for a few hours before dozing till my alarm - so I'm going to try some melatonin and see what happens.  I got some 3mg tablets at the grocery today so I'll start 'em tonight and REPORT BACK HERE!

It's raining super heavy out now and I've got my window open and it's the best..

HAPPY WEEK Y'ALL we got through the dreaded MONDAY and you know what THAT MEANS

WE ARE

UNSTOPPABLE~ :3 <3

• Like 8

thumb_catsuggest-im-screme-catsuggest-yo

WE ALL SCREME FOR DIRT LEAF

I hope you sleep better tonight, have super lovely comforting dreams, and shake off the ennui tomorrow!! WE LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My Monday was hard too?? I had the kind of anxiety that’s like “clearly you’re a nutcase and everybody hates you :]” that was fun lol NOT

I'M GLAD YOU’RE FEELING BETTER NOW

We’re past the Monday!! DON’T HECK WITH US~

Interested to hear how the melatonin goes!

• Like 1

monday seems like NOT a good day for many of us.

I know it wasn't good for me.

hopefully things are better now that Monday is out of the way....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

thumb_catsuggest-im-screme-catsuggest-yo

WE ALL SCREME FOR DIRT LEAF

I hope you sleep better tonight, have super lovely comforting dreams, and shake off the ennui tomorrow!! WE LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!

holy crap this is wonderful

I TOO OFTEN SCREME FOR DIRT LEAF, it is a real mood isn't it

<33333333

2 hours ago, Shadri said:

My Monday was hard too?? I had the kind of anxiety that’s like “clearly you’re a nutcase and everybody hates you :]” that was fun lol NOT

I'M GLAD YOU’RE FEELING BETTER NOW

We’re past the Monday!! DON’T HECK WITH US~

Interested to hear how the melatonin goes!

YES THAT WAS ME TOO "YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT EVERYTHING JUST GO HOME" aaaaaaaa

but we are

PAST THE MONDAY!!!!! <3

hoo boy melatonin stories below~

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

UNSTOPPABLE YES!!!! :) hope you are ok today !!

Oh the sound of rain <3 xx

Hanging in there!!

1 hour ago, TGP said:

monday seems like NOT a good day for many of us.

I know it wasn't good for me.

hopefully things are better now that Monday is out of the way....

Yesyes, definitely seems like the consensus is that Monday can FECK OFF

SO GUYS

GUYS

Wow ok.  My melatonin story.

I've only taken melatonin once before and it was at Camp Nerd Fitness in 2016, when I was sleeping maybe 2 hours a night because I was so frickin' hype and it gave me lucid and vivid dreams.  Whatever, I figured it was a one-off because I was vibrating on a cellular level or something.

Last night I took 5 mg of melatonin before bed.

Pros: Slept like a rock.

Cons: Had LITERALLY THE. MOST.  PSYCHOLOGICAL/HORROR-Y DISTURBING DREAM I MAY HAVE EVER HAD.  I won't get into a ton of specifics because you'll literally pick up your phone and call the police to have me committed but basically I bought a gorgeous old 3-story Victorian house with my ex's sister (??) that's in this weird-ass lovely Sleepy Hollow style forest location and it's eventually haunted and we're outside at night and a bunch of weird rabid cats show up followed by a very sinister yet SCARILY well organized group of local, uh, locals that are really well versed in capturing people and torturing them and they somehow capture a group of us (where did the other people come from idk) and march us around kinda Mad Max style and yeah I'm gonna end it there 'cause you'll seriously call the police

THERE ARE A FEW VARIABLES HERE:

1. I had a glass of wine with dinner, about 2-3 hours before I went to bed.

2. The psycho-looney tunes dream only started AFTER 2 am, when I woke up, went to the bathroom, and upon getting back into bed I started some ambient music to have on loop until my alarm at 6:30.  It's really chill music, nothing like lunatic-inducing, I listen to it often when I have trouble zoning out and it always does the trick and gets me to sleep.

All that being said I'm absolutely going to try another dose tonight because while my dream was batty bonkers it didn't send me into nightmare territory and frankly at this point I wanna see what happens.  No wine with dinner. I slept great, even though I woke up feeling VERY DISTURBED

WELP that's all I've got to report today!!!!!! :DDDDD  IF ANYONE HAS ANY THOUGHTS ON MELATONIN AND PSYCHOSIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW OK WOO

• Like 8

PSYCHOSIS IS AWESOME! Right? I mean, I think we all have it to some extent.

And is random CAPS_LOCK YELLING considered HYPE, or am I DOING IT wrong? I'm trying to bring some HYPE to your THREAD!

• Like 2

ok,

wow

like "Take melatonin" and start writing the next plot for an all animal horror story! ha!

I'm not sure I would be Willing to do it again; but I'll say that sometimes dreams are fickle "here Today, gone tomarrow" kinds of things.

I wouldn't disbelieve it- but I'm still a little skeptical that melotonin is the direct cause of the looney-bin dreams

if you Were a little willing to try it- you might cut the pill in half and give it a go, like that.

or wait till you were Really, really sleep deprived and try it then!  

IOW; bad dreams are definitely something to avoid; however no sleep can screw you up SO very bad.  it may be willing to embrace a little more risk before you discard something that definitely helps you catch the zzzzs.

• Haha 1

Apparently it was National You Suck Go Home KYS Day yesterday?? Talk about useless holidays.....

25 minutes ago, shaar said:

Cons: Had LITERALLY THE. MOST.  PSYCHOLOGICAL/HORROR-Y DISTURBING DREAM I MAY HAVE EVER HAD.  I won't get into a ton of specifics because you'll literally pick up your phone and call the police to have me committed but basically I bought a gorgeous old 3-story Victorian house with my ex's sister (??) that's in this weird-ass lovely Sleepy Hollow style forest location and it's eventually haunted and we're outside at night and a bunch of weird rabid cats show up followed by a very sinister yet SCARILY well organized group of local, uh, locals that are really well versed in capturing people and torturing them and they somehow capture a group of us (where did the other people come from idk) and march us around kinda Mad Max style and yeah I'm gonna end it there 'cause you'll seriously call the police

So you walked into a Resident Evil game, then. Sounds a bit like 4. I've never had that experience with melatonin, but we're all gloriously different with the capacity for spectacular oddity. If it happens again, now you know how to get some writing inspiration lol.

Did I tell you about the time a velociraptor skeleton became animate and chased me and my friend all around his property and it was all scary until I realized I was dreaming, at which point it became really cool because after all you don't die in dreams. I somehow figured out that I needed to chop it to bits (How do you bash apart a skeleton held together by pure malevolence? A shovel.) and bury the parts separately? Childhood + lucid dreams = the best. 

• Haha 1

I don't practice at lucid dreaming much any more, but I used to because it was the only way to stop the nightmares.

When I do have a lucid dream, I always do the same thing.

I fly.

• Like 2