• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shaar

» shaar's springtime chillout challenge [furyheart chronicles; good vibes only~]

HI GUYS

I uhhhh............ what day is it???

swanson_dance-2.gif

(actual footage of me getting through the day sometimes)

I'VE MADE A COMMAND DECISION in my little mind that I need to back away from challenges for a bit and retreat to a battle log.  I just don't have the time to post consistently like I want to - my priorities right now are work (gone most of the day; at my old job I could sit on NF all day at my computer but that leisure activity is NO MORE), coming home from work (ah the commute), making dinner and hanging out with ma, making sure to spend a little quality time with Finn (my old boy catte misses me during the day), and then either zoning out to TV or spending quality gaming time with The Boy before I collapse into bed.  I'm feeling WAY BETTER about my time management but I've really had to take a hard look at my priorities and pare some of them down, and daily/every other day posting is one of them.

SO

Without further adieu,

I'M NECROMANCY-ING MY OLD BATTLE LOG FROM 2017 ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come hang out with me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post when I can and check in on y'all as time allows I PROMISE!!!!  You all are so special to me and I don't want to go anywhere EVER, but I need some gentle moderation right now~

<3 <3 <3 <3

• Like 10