• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

annyshay

Annyshay: Endgame

avengers-endgame-poster-square-crop.jpg

Hi there, I'm Annyshay. Feel free to peruse my battle log if you want some back story. Otherwise we're going to jump right into the Marvel madness that's leading up to Endgame. I may well need a lot of emotional support after Endgame, and who will understand better than my nerds? :)

• Like 11

Things are starting to get nutty as I'm reaching the end of my fellowship and about to move across the country in late June. I'm going to simplify and make sure that I do the essentials this challenge.

Goals:

Mindful Moments

PT Exercises

Self Care

• Like 11

So, I started rewatching key movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (henceforth MCU) last night.

giphy.gif

I started with Captain America: The First Avenger because I kind of want to watch the movies chronologically. I'm just going to pick and choose which ones I want to watch, so feel free to disagree with me if I ignore any of your favorites. Anyway, I really enjoyed rewatching this movie, especially smol Steve and everything about Peggy. 

I-dont-like-bullies.gif

source.gif

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, annyshay said:

Love, love, LOVE this! I appreciate that they included the Netflix Marvel universe, as well.

Here to support, as always!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WolfDreamer said:

Love, love, LOVE this! I appreciate that they included the Netflix Marvel universe, as well.

Here to support, as always!

You know, I haven't gotten into any of the Netflix Marvel universe yet, but I hear good things. 

Welcome, as always!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, annyshay said:

You know, I haven't gotten into any of the Netflix Marvel universe yet, but I hear good things.

Well, unfortunately most of them have been canceled.

One of my favorite moments from the entire MCU:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, annyshay said:

I started rewatching key movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (henceforth MCU) last night.

Hehe, I did this too  :)

• Like 1

I started with Captain America 1 and then the first Hulk movie (the one that isn't officially cannon) and then on to Iron Man 1.  Basically the typical suggested watching order.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhiteGhost said:

I started with Captain America 1 and then the first Hulk movie (the one that isn't officially cannon) and then on to Iron Man 1.  Basically the typical suggested watching order.

Nice. I'm watching Iron Man right now. :D

• Like 2

So watching Iron Man was amazing. I love that movie. So many good parts. How to pick the gifs to show off? 

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_n7akk2iLyj1r5frgco1_500.gif

• Like 3

I'm so not sure how I feel about Endgame. Am I excited about it or dreading it? Well, anyway I will be here to cheer you on and we can give each emotional support after Endgame

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

I'm so not sure how I feel about Endgame. Am I excited about it or dreading it? Well, anyway I will be here to cheer you on and we can give each emotional support after Endgame

Both. Definitely both. We'll be here for each other whatever happens.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, annyshay said:

Things are starting to get nutty as I'm reaching the end of my fellowship and about to move across the country in late June. I'm going to simplify and make sure that I do the essentials this challenge.

Goals:

Mindful Moments

PT Exercises

Self Care

Wow, you got us moving early morning with that Rock You song!

Here for you, all the way :loyal:

Love you lots!

• Like 1

Sunday - w0d1

Mindful Moments

- one before lunch - waited until I realized that I was really getting hungry before getting food going

- one after lunch - took a break before having some chocolate cake, mmmm

PT Exercises

- traced the alphabet

- one legged stands

- toe raises 2 x 20

- calf stretch 20 seconds

- towel gathers 3 x 60 seconds

Self Care

- went to church

- lavender essential oil in my necklace

- journaling

- did the dishes

• Like 6

5 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Wow, you got us moving early morning with that Rock You song!

Here for you, all the way :loyal:

Love you lots!

Did Rocco dance?! Glad you're here.

3 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Here!

Woohoo!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, annyshay said:

Did Rocco dance?! Glad you're here.

Rocco danced, he and I sang, and he played drums on the metal table. We went through the song twice. It was a bit loud for so early in the morning. :D Not sorry!

Edited by elizevdmerwe
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Rocco danced, he and I sang, and he played drums on the metal table. We went through the song twice. It was a bit loud for so early in the morning. :D Not sorry!

Yassssss perfect!

• Haha 1

On top of the stress that I have about my foot and moving, money is suuuuuuuper tight right now. I just paid my taxes, and it was really painful because 2/3rds of the money I made this year didn't have withholding. So, I'm feeling a bit panicked that there won't be enough money to get me through the move. Instead of sitting in the panic, I just went and meditated. I know that there's a tiny bit more wiggle room, and that things will turn out alright in the end. I know that God will provide. It's still really hard for me to admit how much debt I'm in and how much control over my money I've lost.  

• Like 8