• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Salinger

Salinger's twenty first challenge!

Well I have only just had a bath and it’s 8pm! 

Ended up going and playing tennis for 90mins then kicking and running with a football for 30 mins. Body is aching!!! But feel great :D 

bath The was well deserved and now I’ll make chicken salad yum!! 

:) 

• Like 2

wow!

what an athletic day you've had!?

this is proof that when your body is in motion- it wants to stay that way.

Woot!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Miaulin said:

Tennis! And! Football! Yessss that sounds amazing! Congratulations! i hope your chicken salad is delicious :D

Thanks Mia!! :D 

I ended up making a quick spaghetti bolognese for me and Ste...was delicious. :) xx

10 hours ago, TGP said:

wow!

what an athletic day you've had!?

this is proof that when your body is in motion- it wants to stay that way.

Woot!

Yes!! It was quite athletic, and i want to keep it up :D xx

Hey, morning all! Its almost 7am here, sat on the sofa with a cup of tea, and feeling quite tired. Although i slept well, i didnt sleep LONG...

Body feels kinda achey but in a good way. I worked hard yesterday and also had fun, so thats real good. 

Think it will be a rest day today, then gym tomorrow, then Venice Thursday...Still very anxious but trying to put things into perspective. No point worrying so much about things that may not go wrong/happen. 

So today, i have work to do of course, and also some clothes that i ordered will arrive at some point. I need to SORT my clothes out as they are all just thrown into the wardrobe :o and i need to put washing on. Tidy my room also, make the bed up, hoover etc. 

Eat healthy and drink water throughout the day too!

x

• Like 3

the days before a trip out in the wide world (for me) are always very busy!

breath, drink your tea, log on when you can, and as you say Good self care.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Have a great day!

Thank you Cheetah, you too x

50 minutes ago, TGP said:

the days before a trip out in the wide world (for me) are always very busy!

breath, drink your tea, log on when you can, and as you say Good self care.

Good advice thank you. xx

Not doing too good guys, its 2.30pm and ive done NOTHING all day, i accidentally fell asleep on the sofa around 10am. till 11.30 :o ive eaten crap (chips and chicken nuggets) ffs i dont think it through i was just tired and hungry and wanted the easiest thing to cook. 

Feel crap. 

I cant find a gallery for my show, keep getting knock backs...people are saying its a great project, BUT.... they are booked up etc. 

I have so much to do...i NEED to sort my stupid room out but im so tired. Feeling sorry for myself massively haah x

• Like 1

well, then

I guess your body needed it.

regroup figure out whats important to get done, and remember the past is over with

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTKbmAL4pjlci81f7jiRa

• Like 2

Hey there! I've been off in my own little planet this challenge. (Or I have BEEN my own little planet, at least that's how it feels>< ). I was excited to read about the sportsing and the show! Hang in there :) You're doing great! *hugs*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TGP said:

regroup figure out whats important to get done, and remember the past is over with

Thanks TGP x

4 hours ago, Cheetah said:

The day is not over.  :-)

Good advice x

10 minutes ago, DaemonCorax said:

Hey there! I've been off in my own little planet this challenge. (Or I have BEEN my own little planet, at least that's how it feels>< ). I was excited to read about the sportsing and the show! Hang in there :) You're doing great! *hugs*

So good to see you in here :) thanks a lot DC <3 x

Hey all. 7.45pm. The afternoon got a bit better, i managed to sort my room a bit and go through my clothes. I got a parcel too, a new dress and some shorts. 

Here is the dress, has house plants/ferns on it!!

59689172_1284296871719397_3798123928715526144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=605cef2966abef809bdbd92e9ce7c89d&oe=5D2D6C15

I like it, fits quite well too...still, i wish i was thinner. Oh well. 

Listened to music, washed up, put clothes on to wash, drank loads of water and made chicken, veg and new potatoes for dinner!

59163416_356163125017331_114072458776018944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=9fdf947aed97ea8ca4ac40b8036414c8&oe=5D30CD25

Was really nice. 

Going to watch the football tonight, relax, drink tea...Self care because  i really am getting worked up about things. Silly things too!! :(

All i can do is my best though. x

your fine.

scratch that Better than fine- cuz that is an absolutely delic looking meal!  

who playing tonight? ... or maybe that's a really dumb question; do you follow just the one team??

I know here in America; there is always extraordinary interest in the local football* team:  but barring that, most football fans will watch other teams play: even if its just to hiss and hate on teams they don't like - especially teams competitive to the local one; the local arch-nemesis.

*yeah the "other" football. the one that has nothing to do with the feet.

ah-  it is a battle of hate.  riiighttt!

well thats familiar!

Those awful Liverpool blokes- What Pillocks!  What twits! What Twats!!

they couldn't kick their way out of a water closet!*

*ok you guessed it.

this was just a guess. other insults were googled.

7 minutes ago, Miaulin said:

C U T E, and cool tattoos as well! Looks lovely!

Too fat, but im in a bad mood so maybe thats why im thinking that!!!? Ugh 

x

Hey all, 4pm here, shitty day, rain rain rain. 

I drove to town this morning to buy some trainers....to try cheer myself up...

59834392_327734297933496_1329219359373000704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=19bfc7984d4e1122ffb1d5b66072b187&oe=5D6F0B1E

Also printed off a submission form for a gallery. Will send it tomorrow morning before i head off. 

Got home, made a bacon sandwich, then my dad called. Spoke for half an hour. Then i had therapy, was really good again, i like him so much. So calming. On the 21st, i will be driving to Sheffield to meet him in person!

Tonight, need to pack for tomorrow, check everything over like flight times etc. Try not to be SICK with anxiety. Have a bath maybe...eat something nice and healthy...try not to pass out..... :o ugh i feel so crap guys :( need to get a fucking grip!!!!

x

sorry your feeling anxious.

:(

Keep trying to cheer yourself up.  soon things will pass and you'll feel better.

Personally speaking; a drizzly rain is horribly depressing (for me).  I often have problems when it does that.

I think part of it is that I have fibromyalgia.

when the weather gets like that I get swollen and uncomfortable.

I don't know if, but is it possible that sometimes you find it hard to deal with bad weather (healthwise)?

or is it, 

mainly just the stress and uncertainty of flying to venice?

14 hours ago, TGP said:

I don't know if, but is it possible that sometimes you find it hard to deal with bad weather (healthwise)?

or is it, 

mainly just the stress and uncertainty of flying to venice?

Probably yes, i mean when its sunny my mood is much better generally. 

Im very scared and anxious about going to Venice though yeah. 

Ok so its 11.30am i need to leave at about 2.45pm, taxi to airport. Hopefully it all goes ok and the plane doesnt crash!!

i wish i wasnt going !!! So ungrateful...

Ill try to update whilst there, be nice to be able to, as it will be grounding for me....!!!! xx

so...

ah Venice right?

It happened - your ok?  I've kind of checked out of NF for a day

caught up in my own thing.

get a pizza; enjoy the boats!

something fun.

... just remind those guys in their drowning town- that british women (and men)  don't just live on pastry alone...

they need good access to good ole' British tea.

and then once you've drank some tea and are feeling better; consider telling us about Venice!

• Like 1

Guys it’s midnight - I’m lying in bed in the apartment in Venice... and feel ok. Flight was fine really, went quite quickly... taxi to the apartment etc all went smoothly. Now I’m going to sleep!! 

Hope everyone is ok x

• Like 3