• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

squeakyvalkyrie

squeakyvalkyrie seeks adventure

1 hour ago, squeakyvalkyrie said:

D&D went well last night. The game is a drop in kind of thing, so anyone can come and play. Which makes it a little chaotic and the group is quite large (15-20 people). So one of the other players offered to DM a game at the same time on a different night. He's trying to make it a more adult game, which would be nice since the kids that play are distractable and loud, making things move slower. Since the goal for me is to make friends, it would be nice to actually be able to engage with the other players more.

I am now more jealous. Let us know how the smaller game works out! :)

• Like 1

The storm is here, so I've reverted to my winter activities of absolutely nothing after work. I did find a knitting project I need to finish, so I worked on that while Kerm played video games. Today, I need to do some cleaning, things have gotten bad... I have all Sunday to focus on getting the guest room cleaned up, hopefully I have the energy for it. Yoga this morning was good. I'm really tired today even though I got more sleep than normal last night. One day I'll figure out the right amount of sleep....

• Like 2

Well, the last week of the challenge was a bust. I ended up taking Friday off from work and skipped my workout as well. I did get a load of junk taken to the hazardous waste drop off, so there is that. Saturday was an event day, so nothing got done there. Sunday we made some real progress in cleaning up the guest room. I still need to install some shelving in the bathroom so I can clear off a bookcase in our bedroom that I can put my clothes on for the summer so my cousin has at least half the dresser in the guest room. Fasting is still going well, meditation is not a thing at all. I didn't do the carb replacement like I wanted to, but Kermit cut bread out of things and we focused on generally replacing carbs with veggies, so I did eat less carbs overall. Now it is time to move forward and figure out the goals for the next challenge!

• Like 1