You know when Motivation strikes? 0 a.m., you're in bed and suddenly your brain goes all "tomorrow I'll work out and eat healthy and start to get in shape!". Or on the way to work or at any other time when you can't do anything immediately. I guess that's the same for everybody. Well, as soon as I was lying in bed yesterday this sudden burst of motivation came again, so I grabbed my phone, created an account here and went to sleep. Now I'm on the train on my way to work (with the worst Internet connection ever - presumably) and thought I could make use of the time. 

Well then... Hi all, I'm CombustibleLemon, 24 years old and sick of my laziness. 

I'll do a proper introduction with goals and everything as soon as I'm back home. For now I just wanted to say hi and that I'm here and motivated. :D

• Like 1

Assassin/Monk

A little bit about myself

Battle Log

Challenges: [1] [2] [3]

Thanks for the warm welcome sqeakyvalkyrie :)

And hello again!

So now it's story time... My journey so far actually wasn't that bad. I used to work out a lot, ate healthy meals and included good habits like meditation in my daily routine. And I was really happy with that. But about half a year ago I started slacking off more and more. My eating habits partially changed back to "bad" food, there were entire weeks or even months when I barely moved my body and when I did try working out I was just frustrated by how much strength I lost. As for healthy habits, I basically abandoned everything. 

But now it's time to get back on track. One of my weak points is that I need a buddy to keep myself motivated (I guess in some way I'm a pretty competitive person), so in case anyone needs someone to share progress and give that motivational kick in the butt - I'm in. ;)

Also I tend to jump right in and try to do everything at once. I got a lot of ideas about what to change, but I really need to slow down and tackle them one by one.

Additionally I'm not that good at making plans - I could get a thousand ideas in my mind, but I HATE planning. Once I do have a realistic goal shaped out though, I'm very determined to accomplish it. I'll go look for some inspiration around the challenge forums to skip that dreadful planning process. During the next days I'll set up a battle log with the stuff that came to mind and try to set up a plan for 2 or 3 points for the upcoming challenge. 

That said, let's get started :)

• Like 1

Assassin/Monk

A little bit about myself

Battle Log

Challenges: [1] [2] [3]