• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shello

Shello Attempts a Comeback

Just to keep from getting too behind on updates...... Here is a teaser.

I'm still doing things but they are getting more difficult to sustain.  The scale is going up rather than down.  I continue to eat junk food.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Shello said:

Just to keep from getting too behind on updates...... Here is a teaser.

I'm still doing things but they are getting more difficult to sustain.  The scale is going up rather than down.  I continue to eat junk food.  

Don't worry, you'll get back on it soon enough. Just make sure if you're eating too much then you're at least enjoying it. And if you're not enjoying it, WHAT THE FUCK, SHELLO, STOP IT! 

:)

• Haha 2

On 5/1/2019 at 2:25 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I've been there. Good habits are hard to maintain.

Image result for truth gif

On 5/1/2019 at 3:24 PM, deftona said:

Don't worry, you'll get back on it soon enough. Just make sure if you're eating too much then you're at least enjoying it. And if you're not enjoying it, WHAT THE FUCK, SHELLO, STOP IT! 

:)

I am definitely enjoying it!... I say as I eat my rice krispy bar...  

• Like 4

Week 2 Update

So Week 2 did work out as planned.  I skipped my walk on Tuesday thinking I could make it up Friday - but also knowing full well I probably wouldn't.  I couldnt' make it to the WOD gym Thursday because Peach informed me last minute that she had a concert at school.  We were also busy Saturday morning with her dance picture day at the studio so I couldn't make it to bootcamp.  Sunday I just completely blew off a walk.  There is a lot of red on my spreadsheet for last week. 

I did get to take the kids to see Endgame.  I almost made it without spoilers but just the night before I was with DDG at a family get together and someone made a reference to the ending without realizing or remembering that I told everyone I had NOT seen it yet.  I was so close!  

This week is a busy week.  I have something going on every night of the week so I can't make it for the drop in hours at the WOD gym all week.  I've scheduled walks instead but already missed Sunday's.  I'll be happy if I can get 3 in the rest of the week.  Thursday DDG and I are meeting up to walk together so that one should be easy to get done.  

• Like 4

On 5/6/2019 at 6:43 PM, Shello said:

I did get to take the kids to see Endgame.  I almost made it without spoilers but just the night before I was with DDG at a family get together and someone made a reference to the ending without realizing or remembering that I told everyone I had NOT seen it yet.  I was so close! 

I haven't see it either! Do you need to binge watch the other films beforehand, or is it understandable without?

On 5/1/2019 at 8:32 PM, Shello said:

I'm still doing things but they are getting more difficult to sustain.

I just finished listening to the book "atomic habits". Such a good read if you want to up your habit game. He even references at NF ;)  

I'm here but I have completely abandoned my goals. 

Last week I had a migraine that kept me from working out.  From aura to migraine hangover was 5 days.  Then I slept for 11 hours the next day.   I've continued to weigh in twice a week.  My weight starting going up the right after I started working out.  Last week, my weight started dropping right after I stopped working out.  That doesn't make it easy to stay motivated.  I went for a walk the other night with DDG and I walked at teh dog park over the weekend.  That's about the extext of my workouts. 

Week 1, I managed 5 workouts, week 2 - 3 workouts, week 3 - zero workouts, Week 4 - 2ish workouts.  I think I'll do better focusing on making decent, or half decent, food choices and getting a walk in when I can.  Is it almost time for another challenge?  I'm just not sure I'm up for it.  Maybe it's time to retreat to the Battle Log. 

• Like 4

The battle log is a nice haven.I have also enjoyed taking challenges off and just checking in once a while. Take a break, find your feet, and come back when you’re ready :) <4