• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

CourtnieMarie

CM packs up her troubles

Recommended Posts

Week 4 – Friday

 

The rain took a break just long enough for us to get in a run outside in the morning! it was a good one too. 2.05 miles in 28 mins.

 

work was crazzzyy. visited dad – things are getting put in motion to move him out of the hospital. that plus work craziness is going to make the next couple weeks insane.

 

Fitness: 5.5/5 runs, 5/5 weights, 5/5 bridges & clamshells, 30/30 yoga

Sleep: 4/5 midnight cutoff, 7/5 drinking days, current avg 7h41m

 

 

Week 4 – Saturday

 

did the grocery shop, I cooked up an egg casserole while Spouse got her hair cut.

 

we went out to hibachi with my mom for combo bday and mothers day. I had a couple drinks outside with Spouse and brother because it was SO NICE OUT.

 

then we had a few friends over for a low key night. though still didn’t get to sleep until 11:40 and had to be up at 6:30am.

 

veggies: beets, broccoli

 

 

Week 4 – Sunday

 

I volunteered at a run for ALS in boston and got 2 free beers out of it. we usually get food too but they wouldn’t let us get it before the runners this year   ??? idk man. then it was raining and cold and we didn’t want to wait in line for shitty food so we went out to brunch.

 

I left those friends and met up with other friends who drove me home and stayed for a couple drinks. I was able to meal prep lunches and get a load of laundry in the washer then dryer while we hung out.

 

went to their place after to watch the final GOT.

 

veggies: peppers x2

 

week 4 scores!

Food: 3/3 weekend vegetables

Fitness: 5.5/5 runs, 5/5 weights, 5/5 bridges & clamshells, 30/30 yoga

Sleep: 5/5 midnight cutoff, 9/5 drinking days, avg 7h32m

 

did great on everything except limiting my drinking days. sleep average isn’t bad but also isn’t 7h40m. obviously just telling myself I have a days of drinking limit isn’t working so I’ll need to try something else. There’s definitely been less nights out past midnight in the past couple challenges though!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CourtnieMarie said:

There’s definitely been less nights out past midnight in the past couple challenges though!

Nice! And lots of runs. :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, you've been doing great on weekend veggies and fitting in fitness stuff! And it seems like your drinking days aren't interfering with your sleep much - are they maybe a non-issue? Can't remember the exact reason motivating the days of drinking limit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Mike Wazowski said:

Also, you've been doing great on weekend veggies and fitting in fitness stuff! And it seems like your drinking days aren't interfering with your sleep much - are they maybe a non-issue? Can't remember the exact reason motivating the days of drinking limit.

it was for sleeps! and yes i'm scraping that goal because i think it's a nonissue right now. back in say Jan/Feb I think drinking kept me out and about way past 12 or 1 or 2... that hasn't happened in awhile so I'm going to try and instill the midnight curfew across fri and saturday too. it's going to be a crazy couple months and sleep will be important!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

it was for sleeps! and yes i'm scraping that goal because i think it's a nonissue right now. back in say Jan/Feb I think drinking kept me out and about way past 12 or 1 or 2... that hasn't happened in awhile so I'm going to try and instill the midnight curfew across fri and saturday too. it's going to be a crazy couple months and sleep will be important!

This sounds like a good plan. Guard the sleep! All of the sleep!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.