• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Diadhuit

Diadhuit's level up

Discovery: when I get very hungry then I eat until very full. Problem: I do not notice when I'm hungry if I keep my belly muscles tense.

House is proceeding, if it goes well I will get the keys in two weeks. If it goes bad, they will have to give me money back and will have to start all from scratch. Gah!

Friday - out of 11:
1)I need a clear soul, so mindfulness / prayer / any type of meditation every day (as little as asking myself what do I need in difficult moments) - 4
2) I will also need a healthy body, so exercise every morning (might be as little as a push up or a stretch) - 6
3) I will need a sharp mind, and we all know how important nutrition is for this. I want to pay attention at what I eat with IE diary - 6

Ah, the weekend!

Saturday - out of 12:

1)I need a clear soul, so mindfulness / prayer / any type of meditation every day (as little as asking myself what do I need in difficult moments) - 5

2) I will also need a healthy body, so exercise every morning (might be as little as a push up or a stretch) - 7

3) I will need a sharp mind, and we all know how important nutrition is for this. I want to pay attention at what I eat with IE diary - 7

I saw the Avengers!! I did not expect it would bring up so much sadness over my breakup.

I found out that I'm putting everyone's happiness above mine, avoiding even aknowledging my feelings. It's difficult for me even to notice that I'm down, but most people would not even get that because I smile when I say that aloud. So difficult!

Sunday - out of 13:
1)I need a clear soul, so mindfulness / prayer / any type of meditation every day (as little as asking myself what do I need in difficult moments) - 5
2) I will also need a healthy body, so exercise every morning (might be as little as a push up or a stretch) - 8
3) I will need a sharp mind, and we all know how important nutrition is for this. I want to pay attention at what I eat with IE diary - 8

Shite Monday Bank Holiday :(
I read a reply on the newspaper about a breakup question I sent a month ago, and got the most eye opening reply ever! See preview below (it's a paid thing, so cannot share it)
I realise this is cliché but I also was texting my ex after a month of the breakup and today he said how he thinks it was for the best.
I feel very used and worthless, mainly because I am only searching for someone to care for me as I care for them (i.e. deeply)
I want and deserve someone that puts me first and that I can put first. Not someone that I put first and they don't make any effort.
I feel such a person does not exists.
My ex seemed like that, but then revealed to be stuck in his feelings, fears, whatever and not making steps. I felt relieved when he ended things, but now I miss his big hugs. I feel lonely, not because I have no friends but because I have no friend that will put me first. It sucks. (recap, my family of origin lives far, so even if they might put me first, can't really reach out)cf474bab91376bc2a479a554ffd96a57.jpg

13 hours ago, Diadhuit said:
18 hours ago, Countess D said:
Wow. Holy crap. Wow

Wha?

That’s quite an insightful comment. I can’t ever tell if I’m letting people get away with things because I have a habit of being a door mat. That response hit me right in the guts 

That’s quite an insightful comment. I can’t ever tell if I’m letting people get away with things because I have a habit of being a door mat. That response hit me right in the guts 
Yeah, that is me 100%, and I also 'like' and 'choose' to be a doormat sometimes. Take one for the team, don't sweat the small stuff... I think those are good thing for a long term relationship.
I am very selective with bf (it was my first one) because I know if I love, I love deeply.
(and also I think I am a gray ace)
At least recognising the problem is the first step?!?

On Monday I went running! Thanks bank holidays :)
I found that I make better food choices when I go running in the morning... but I eat more.
On Tuesday instead I had a binge moment. Ugh! I thought I was over them. Yet I went to therapy and it brought up many things.

Monday - Tuesday - out of 13:
1)I need a clear soul, so mindfulness / prayer / any type of meditation every day (as little as asking myself what do I need in difficult moments) - 7
2) I will also need a healthy body, so exercise every morning (might be as little as a push up or a stretch) - 9
3) I will need a sharp mind, and we all know how important nutrition is for this. I want to pay attention at what I eat with IE diary - 10

I have forgotten, so trying to estimate how I have been doing

Wed to Sat - out of 17:

1)I need a clear soul, so mindfulness / prayer / any type of meditation every day (as little as asking myself what do I need in difficult moments) - 9

2) I will also need a healthy body, so exercise every morning (might be as little as a push up or a stretch) - 10

3) I will need a sharp mind, and we all know how important nutrition is for this. I want to pay attention at what I eat with IE diary - 11

Today I run, danced, walk, meditated. Feels both good and very tiring!

Sun - out of 18:
1)I need a clear soul, so mindfulness / prayer / any type of meditation every day (as little as asking myself what do I need in difficult moments) - 10
2) I will also need a healthy body, so exercise every morning (might be as little as a push up or a stretch) - 11
3) I will need a sharp mind, and we all know how important nutrition is for this. I want to pay attention at what I eat with IE diary - 12

• Like 1

Mon - out of 19:
1)I need a clear soul, so mindfulness / prayer / any type of meditation every day (as little as asking myself what do I need in difficult moments) - 11
2) I will also need a healthy body, so exercise every morning (might be as little as a push up or a stretch) - 11
3) I will need a sharp mind, and we all know how important nutrition is for this. I want to pay attention at what I eat with IE diary - 13

• Like 1

Mmm, sorry for going missing.
I had some huge stresses this week, struggled to keep it together.

Recap:
1)I need a clear soul, so mindfulness / prayer / any type of meditation every day (as little as asking myself what do I need in difficult moments) - 14/21
2) I will also need a healthy body, so exercise every morning (might be as little as a push up or a stretch) - 12/21--> this is the only goal I'm not happy with, but I did so much exercise I am ok with the spirit of the challenge
3) I will need a sharp mind, and we all know how important nutrition is for this. I want to pay attention at what I eat with IE diary - 14/21
4) I will have my house keys Monday week!!

Next challenge will see trying to sort out works in the house, and some if/then nutrition rules.
I won't have a fitness goal as I'm usually walking 10km per day and do 3-4 dancing classes a week. I would like to run or hula hooping again, but won't add stressors for that.
I am going to read through the PCOS diet, and see if I can adapt it, as I have no kitchen so won't be able to follow it.

Nutrition rules I want to follow:
Eat something at 9,11,13,15.30,18
(on weekends I am allowed to skip the 9 and add have food at 20)

If you crave sweets drink a glass of water

• Like 2