• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Laghail

Laghail is a Ruminant

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Laghail said:

 

Get seven hours of sleep - Yes actually. Special thanks to Mrs Laghail, @Mike Wazowski and @RedStone for harassing me about the links between real sleep and mental health.

 

Those links are many, and strong, and yet they can so hard to see sometimes. Deeply impressed by your sleep success, as I continue my struggles with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 3:11 PM, scalyfreak said:

 

Those links are many, and strong, and yet they can so hard to see sometimes. Deeply impressed by your sleep success, as I continue my struggles with it.

 

But have you tried (obvious suggestion that you tried and are still trying)?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post poetry - 

Love is the path and road of our Prophet

We were born from Love and Love was our mother.

O you who are our mother, you are hidden within veils,

Concealed from our disbelieving natures

 

 

Log calories - Yep. Calorie logging made possible by - eating the same damn 4 meals over and over.

Post Art - Can we talk about how much better tattoo B is than tattoo A? 

image.jpeg.3f07940b6ab45e1d4b0ca00d187f5715.jpeg

image.jpeg.f949cd1d2ae4dc9ce5ac15e82ccd4542.jpeg

Get seven hours of sleep - 6.5 is fine for a Sunday night, but no other day. I actually skipped an upper power day to get even that much sleep dang it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Laghail said:

 

But have you tried (obvious suggestion that you tried and are still trying)?

 

When I don't get enough sleep, the links between sleep and anxiety are obvious. When I get enough sleep, they are not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scalyfreak said:

 

When I don't get enough sleep, the links between sleep and anxiety are obvious. When I get enough sleep, they are not.

 

Same. I was just mocking well-meaning friends and family that have useless suggestions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Laghail said:

 

Same. I was just mocking well-meaning friends and family that have useless suggestions.

 

And the main reason for not telling most friends and family about things like anxiety and sleep problems, makes an appearance :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 3:25 PM, Laghail said:

 

Same. I was just mocking well-meaning friends and family that have useless suggestions.

 

But have you tried jumping down every religious and cultural wormhole you can find?

 

(Disclaimer: this is intended to be commiserating not patronizing!!!)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deckard Gainz said:

 

But have you tried jumping down every religious and cultural wormhole you can find?

 

 

No but literally yes.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now