No registered users viewing this page.

SkyGirl

Lightbearer: Present

On 5/17/2019 at 6:12 AM, Salinger said:

Hey SKy, good job on the fresh food!!!! :D hope you enjoyed it all yum!! xx

source.gif 

It was AMAZING!!!

On 5/17/2019 at 9:24 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

What time did you go to bed last night? ;) 

The particular night after which you are enquiring, I was in bed by 11:36AM and felt like a semblance of my 20-year-old self the next morning.  :D 

Last night, however, I watched my Chinese TV show for 4 hours until 2AM and woke up feeling like a half-drowned sea witch, still composing the concerned speech to my favorite character that I had begun as I was falling asleep. (I am very concerned about his slow shift toward the dark side and was earnestly trying to persuade him that that must not happen.)

Tonight I am aiming more for the 11:36PM side.  :D 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, SkyGirl said:

a half-drowned sea witch

i'm so sorry for the circumstances, but this is perhaps the funniest thing i've read today :lol:

20 minutes ago, Miaulin said:

i'm so sorry for the circumstances, but this is perhaps the funniest thing i've read today :lol:

It was meant to be funny!!  :D  It's so humid in my area that if I leave my window open for breeze, as I did last night, it's so damp and pollen-y by morning that I feel like

giphy.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SkyGirl said:

It was meant to be funny!!  :D  It's so humid in my area that if I leave my window open for breeze, as I did last night, it's so damp and pollen-y by morning that I feel like

giphy.gif

Back in the early days of the nation, D.C. was considered a hazardous duty station by the world's diplomatic corps due to the malaria threat from the swamps.

15 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Back in the early days of the nation, D.C. was considered a hazardous duty station by the world's diplomatic corps due to the malaria threat from the swamps.

I actually had that conversation with a friend of mine this morning who is valiantly waging war on a roach army attempting to overtake her dwelling ... we agreed that we both wanted to write a nasty letter to the Founding Fathers and pointedly ask them to reconsider their decision to place the nation's capital in a literal swamp.

• Like 3

On 5/18/2019 at 10:06 PM, SkyGirl said:

valiantly waging war on a roach army attempting to overtake her dwelling

ohhhhhh oh oh how horrible i'm so sorry!  i hope she's made good advances or even won that battle! *shudder* the poor thing!

how are you doing, Sky? *sends hugs and sparkles your way*  <3

*strums ukulele* Cause i love you!
*does a backflip*
*strums flute* and i MisS yOu!
*twirls*
*flops onto couch*
and i don't know the real lyrics to the song but!!!!
*rhythmically tapping spoon on coffee table*
SKY! SKY! SKY! SKY! SKY!

a58afc64525bd437e0c05f3c3d40df368a2be768

( but no pressure though! sending you best-wishin's and i hope you're well and that if you're not well that you will be soon <3 <3 <3 <3 )