Chaos22 Back in the Race

I'm slowly climbing back on the fitness wagon. Last year I completed a marathon and during the recovery period I lost a lot of motivation to continue with a healthy lifestyle. Since the beginning of the year I have worked on diet and started on fitness. 

This time around everything seems to be fitting in to place. I have gotten my diet down pretty well, so this challenge I'm working on the fitness portion.

• Stamina
    • Benchmark my 5k time so I have my starting pace
    • Zombie 5k training on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
  • Strength
    • My dumbbell work out on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
  • Stretch
    • Tai Chi on Tuesday and Thursday
    • Foam Rolling on Saturday and Sunday
  • Spirit
    • Follow my reading plan each day.
  • Like 4

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

STR 2.5 | DEX 0 | STA 5.5 | CON 2.5 | WIS 4 | CHA 1

Challenge: 1, 2

Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the high road to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.

~Margaret Thatcher

Completed my scheduled workout, today was abs and towards the end it was difficult.

Tomorrow is going to be my 5k benchmark and some Tai Chi after.

I need to catch up on my reading plan since family time this weekend put me behind.

• Like 1

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the high road to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.

~Margaret Thatcher

Nice schedule, that's a lot to keep up with!

Welcome back to the rebellion.

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: Keeps on Moving

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 62

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Bench marked my 5k, so I have a starting point for improved stamina. 

Completed my Tai Chi as well.

Tomorrow is upper body for my scheduled workout.

I have successfully caught up on my reading plan, which will lower the amount I have to do tomorrow.

• Like 2

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

~Margaret Thatcher

I don't schedule appointments, but yes I have books broken down into chapters that I want to read on certain days to complete the book.

• Like 2

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

~Margaret Thatcher

Upper body today. I'm getting close to being able to up the weights for my workouts which will be good.

Tomorrow is Tai Chi and running.

Read my chapters for the day.

• Like 2

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

~Margaret Thatcher

My goal is more for the half marathon time (sub 3), but I wanted to start out on the shorter distance that I knew I could run a couple of times a week.

I'm using the Zombies 5k app because my brain alone will not do proper running intervals. 

• Like 1

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

~Margaret Thatcher

3 minutes ago, Chaos22 said:

My goal is more for the half marathon time (sub 3), but I wanted to start out on the shorter distance that I knew I could run a couple of times a week.

I'm using the Zombies 5k app because my brain alone will not do proper running intervals. 

Sub 3 is more than reasonable. And zombies are always appropriate.

• Like 1

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

Ran an actual interval program and I've already shaved some time off of my pace. Today was upper body. Everything is going to schedule. I had a going away party to attend tonight so I'm tired but will still get my reading done.

• Like 2

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

~Margaret Thatcher

Ended up with a migraine this weekend, so moved my running to Sunday and stuck with lower body foam rolling. I'm behind on my reading plan, but should be able to catch up. Did my strength workout today.

• Like 1

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

~Margaret Thatcher

Running and Tai Chi today.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:55 PM, kidschala said:

Yay, reading goals! Any books in particular that you're working on?

I have multiple reading goals this year. The reading plan I'm currently doing is to read the Bible in 90 days. I've never gotten very far before so I'm giving it a go.

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

~Margaret Thatcher

Finished my workout and catching up on the reading plan. I have a 5 hour class on Saturday, so I need to plan ahead for that run.

• Like 2

Level 2 Bralani Eladrin

~Margaret Thatcher