• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WantMy$2

Content Gone...Again?

Hello there,

A while back I came in for a challenge my content from a specific month was gone. Now I come back for a challenge and there is nothing to be had in my activity. 

Is there some sort of pruning that went on? Why does this impact my account and there is other historical data on thie site? I would like to be able to follow my story but apparently I didn't exist, although it says I have been a member since 2016. In fact, it only shows my last post although I have posted twice in my challenge thread. 

Any help is appreciated.

My profile page shows nothing in activity, no matter which way I go about it. I don't know if that only shows so much. My link in my signature was to one of the last challenges I did and that took me to a "nothing to see here" page so I emailed support from that page. 

I know the last time it happened to me there was a lost challenge.  

Its as if I never existed. I get no results for me in te search either, yet if I put another members name in the search I get the results of their activity..like a web search.

If you go to your profile and click the "See Activity" button at the right of the black bar that is underneath your background picture it will take you to a page that shows recent activity. On the left of that page under "All activity" you'll see an option to select "Topics." When you click that it will show you every topic you started. I even did this logged out to make sure it wasn't a feature of being an admin and it worked there, so it should work for you while logged in.