• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Quick question: Whenever I see someone post something, I see a sort of Ranking system under their name, usually newbie. However, a few people have a thing like "Master Brewer" instead of newbie.  How do I change mine? And what are they?

2 hours ago, The Shadow said:

Quick question: Whenever I see someone post something, I see a sort of Ranking system under their name, usually newbie. However, a few people have a thing like "Master Brewer" instead of newbie.  How do I change mine? And what are they?

The custom ones have to be changed by an admin. Otherwise they change based on number of posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2019 at 11:39 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

The custom ones have to be changed by an admin. Otherwise they change based on number of posts.

Is there a public list of how many posts correlate to which rank? Is there a way to skip being a "Malcontent" or "Antagonist" other than getting a custom rank?

1 hour ago, Whisper said:

Is there a public list of how many posts correlate to which rank? Is there a way to skip being a "Malcontent" or "Antagonist" other than getting a custom rank?

There is no way to skip the number of posts based rank. Here is the progression. The numbers indicate at which number of posts one gets a rank.

Newbie 0  
  •  
  •  
Recruit 100  
  •  
  •  
Revolter 250  
  •  
  •  
Malcontent 500  
  •  
  •