• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rayne

Rayne's First Challenge

1) Keep a journal of food eaten everyday

2) Reduce fast food consumption by 50%

3) Do NF body weight workout 3x a week

4) Meditate for 5 minutes everyday

I tend to get pretty stressed, so hopefully this will help to deal with some of it. :)

• Like 2

I'm using the Calm app. I like the background sounds they offer and the timed meditation feature.

Today I was able to complete my journal, didn't eat fast food, did a NF body weight workout, and meditated for 5 minutes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Grumble said:

Welcome to the rebellion!

What's your plan for reducing fast food?

I'm at school now and they have a cafeteria, which sometimes has healthy options, but more often has comfort foods and more. For me, I try to look at the menu and have a plan going in for what I am going to eat so that I'm less likely to choose "fast food."

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Doe said:

welcome,  how's the challenge going so far? 

It's going pretty well. I have written down what I ate today and stayed away from fast food. I was also completed my second NF body weight workout this morning and am planning on meditating before bed. Thanks for asking!

• Like 4

Still tracking on my challenges. Sometimes it can be tough though. I did my third body-weight workout this morning. Looking at a stressful couple weeks ahead... We will see how it works out.

I've been struggling this week in keeping up with my goals. Mainly the one about keeping track of what I'm eating. Otherwise, I have able to complete two weight workouts and I am due to complete my third tomorrow. 

• Like 2

I haven't posted for a while due to time constraints. The week I mentioned earlier did not go well. After that though, I got back on my feet. I put notifications up for workouts and for meditation which has helped a lot. I have also been tracking my sleep with an app and noticed that when I meditate, I tend to sleep better (according to the app). The hardest thing has been tracking my food overall. Doing so helps to keep me mindful of what is going on though. I'm not sure what qualifies in a way for completing a challenge, and I know that I have messed up several times. That said, I feel like I have learned a lot about myself during this challenge and have a better idea of what to do going forward.

• Like 1