Fluffy_Shark: The Return Pt III

Hello all! 

It's been about a year or more since I've been here but I thought this would be a great place to keep track of my workouts and food again. Also for the first time ever, I will be finding an accountability buddy. I'm going to ask a friend of mine IRL right after writing this post. 

I am a 23 year old Female and I weigh about 142lbs. My goal is not really weight loss as much as is increasing my strength. I nearly pulled my back out moving something that has been usually very easy in the past for me to move at work and I can barely carry two jugs of milk in my hands anymore (I used to be able to do 3). Also I'm tired of my arms being squishy. 

My plan to start off with is to do a basic workout 3 times a week for 3 months and increase the amount of reps I do by one with every workout. Currently my workout consists of: 

Push-ups 

Roman dead-lifts (no dumbbells) 

Step-ups 

Squats 

Lunges

I also want to eat healthier than I have lately and want to start by eating at least 1 serving of vegetables a day. 

I will be recording my progress in my battle log and hope you can support me on my journey! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1