Richarizard dips his toe back into the water

FatboySuave

“If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” 

— Bruce Lee

I put a lot of limits on myself in the past year and they definitely spread into all aspects of my life. I took a long hiatus from the Rebellion and I've gained a lot of weight — I'm actually heavier than when I first started my weight-loss journey. But I want to get back into the Rebellion and rebuild good habits.

I went to a wedding with friends this past weekend and a friend showed me a photo of myself standing triumphantly on top of a mountain from a hike we took about two or three years ago. One of my female friends, who has only known me for a few months, saw the picture and was shocked at how good I looked. I was shocked too.

I'm at a point right now where that version of myself seems so far away and unattainable. But I got there somehow, someway once before, so I know it's possible to reach that level again. This post is a baby step in that direction. I don't really have a concrete plan yet, so I'm mainly going to use this space to think out loud for now. Looking forward to meeting and re-meeting new and old Rebels alike! 

IMG_01471.jpg

• Like 3

Current Challenge  
Battle Log

Previous Challenges: 1 — 23456 — 78910111213 — 14 — 1516 — 17181920 — 2122 — 23 — 24 — 25 

Welcome back to the rebellion, Richarizard! Don't forget to update this thread and tell us what you're thinking regarding your route past the plateaus. Go ahead and run your challenge however works best for you, but:

On 4/23/2019 at 6:38 AM, Richarizard said:

I don't really have a concrete plan yet, so I'm mainly going to use this space to think out loud for now.

We're waiting to hear your thoughts! Don't forget to work on that plan so you've got something in place for next round. ;) We're cheering for you! 

• Like 1