• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

doctorake

Doctorake Dungeon Crawls

15 hours ago, DaemonCorax said:

Me too! But I'm looking at a soaking wet opossum right? I'm used to them being fluffier.....

I am pretty sure it is a kitten.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4/30

legend-of-zelda-nes.jpg?quality=98&strip

I rowed, I lifted I ran!

Nothing out of the ordinary. Working sets on deadlifts was 155lbs X 5 reps X 1 set. Working sets on Bench was 105lbs X 5 reps X 3 sets.

Ran 1 mile only.

2/7 runs

1/3 lifts

• Like 1

5/1

578228-919777_20040608_002.jpg

My run was done, 1 mile. Kind of getting crazy busy. I have a ton of tackle to pack still and all my clothes plus one last thing on the boat. I think it will all come together on FRiday and then I have a playoff hockey game late followed by lifting Saturday morning before leaving. Better get my run oin that morning as well since a 5 hour drive will become tiki bar drinks and Kentucky Derby fast down there.

runs 3/7

lifts 1/3

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, doctorake said:

My run was done, 1 mile. Kind of getting crazy busy. I have a ton of tackle to pack still and all my clothes plus one last thing on the boat. I think it will all come together on FRiday and then I have a playoff hockey game late followed by lifting Saturday morning before leaving. Better get my run in that morning as well since a 5 hour drive will become tiki bar drinks and Kentucky Derby fast down there.

runs 3/7

lifts 1/3

The pre-vacation frenzy! Definitely run first. :D 

• Like 2

On 4/30/2019 at 2:11 PM, doctorake said:

found a kitten in my pool

That is a dumpster kitteh.  Closely related to the trash panda. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ganon_s-Revenge-NES-

OK, respawn needed after vacation. Some things that happened that were not good.

• Second to last day my Garmin Watch died, it gets shipped tomorrow
  • Ate/Drank pretty poorly, but managed to fast a bit so I maybe gained 1-2 lbs
  • Did not run
  • I completed Fucked up major and lost my Duolingo 125 day streak

Some good things

• Caught a bunch of fish I have never caught before
  • Came home more energized to do well
  • Realized I have a GORUCK in two weeks

So trying this again one more time on this challenge. Starting today Sunday the 12th.

Run 0/8

Lift 0/3

Ruck 0/16 miles

Hoping to get my Duolingo streak going again and really eat well this week.

• Like 2

5/12

hqdefault.jpg

Run 1/8

Lift 0/3

Ruck 2.03/16 miles

Good start today. I ran my mile and I rucked 2.03 with 30lbs and a full water bladder. I ate only about 1,500 calories but after gorging for a week that is ok.

KAuMtiBh.jpg

first of many keys fish, delicious mutton snapper(my first ever keeper) 

• Like 3

5/13

FatAdmirableAsianporcupine-size_restrict

great gif

Run 2/8

Lift 0/3

Ruck 2.03/16 miles

A little beat from the ruck but not bad. I decided not to use MFP anymore, for reasons of I am sick of it and I know what to eat. I usually portion out the exact amounts I am shooting for and I know what to eat. I just need a break from the logging daily. 

Got my run in on the beach and I ate right today.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2019 at 8:25 AM, doctorake said:

A little beat from the ruck but not bad. I decided not to use MFP anymore, for reasons of I am sick of it and I know what to eat. I usually portion out the exact amounts I am shooting for and I know what to eat. I just need a break from the logging daily. 

Totally support this!

And wb from the keys! Nice lookin fish there.

• Like 1

I got to the same point with MFP.  It was very useful for me when I was learning about good food choices, but I've got a pretty good grip on it now, and I don't use it anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raptron said:

Totally support this!

And wb from the keys! Nice lookin fish there.

Looked nice but tasted even better!

52 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

I got to the same point with MFP.  It was very useful for me when I was learning about good food choices, but I've got a pretty good grip on it now, and I don't use it anymore.

Well after yesterday trying it I already know I ate too much and snacked on nuts. I think I need to continue it starting tomorrow as I made bowls for today already. I wish I could go without but the metrics provided by it are so darn useful.

5/14

63a665aeb2eb3ac84eed5e9b90c33b863c7dd34e

Run 3/8

Lift 1/3

Ruck 5.14/16 miles

A little bit of everything. Since I took rucking off yesterday I had to get a good on in today. I rucked 3.09 with a 30lb plate and full water. Around noon time I ran my mile in the drizzle and it was lovely.

Listing/Stretching in the evening. Took it a little easy since coming back from vacation.

Working sets were:

Squats 115 X 5 reps X 3 sets

Bench 105 X 5 reps X 3  sets

Body weight pull ups  4 X 4 X 3

I did have nerd night were we played minis and I did have a Chipotle burrito afterwards which I think may have been a good decision since I have a little bit of DOMS as of writing this.

I am also looking for a better organizational/habit method for life. I am listening to Atomic Habits and reading The Bullet Journal Method. I have tried note cards, HabitRPG(trying again), Trello, and some other ways of tracking.

• Like 2

5/15

c17cf5f83062cc8cc239f19e14b871ad.png

Run 4/8

Lift 1/3

Ruck 5.14/16 miles

Destroyed from yesterday is the only way to describe it. All I did today was run and eat well(whole foods, meat/veggies). I am going to need to up my ruck mileage to make the 16 mile goal. Next week is a ramp down at least before the event.

• Like 1

WHOA!

Last 3 days went by like a blur. 

I did miss all my goals for the week but I felt great in the triathlon sunday morning and ran a great 5k at the end. I am going to move forward and start another challenge thread shortly.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, doctorake said:

I felt great in the triathlon sunday morning and ran a great 5k at the end. I am going to move forward and start another challenge thread shortly.

\o/

Nice!

• Like 1