Fitbyforty's Questiest Quest Of Epic Proportions

I'm going to list out my goals here and I'll list them on my character page when I have some time.  I'm starting with my nerd cred because this morning I decided to watch every film in the MCU Infinity Saga starting with Iron Man and ending with End Game or Spider Man or whatever comes out after End Game.  I have only watched Marvel's The Avengers previously, so this will be a long list.  I'll list out my other goals later.  I loved Marvel's The Avengers, so I have high hopes. 

Upping My Nerd Cred

1. Watching The MCU Infinity Saga

Phase One

• Iron Man  Loved!
  • The Incredible Hulk Didn't really care for.
  • Iron Man 2  Loved!
  • Thor -  Liked, but at times I did lose interest.  I think I need to rewatch this one when I'm not working. 
  • Captain America: The First Avenger  Loved!
  • Marvel's The Avengers  - loved this one as much as the first time I watched it.  I love the interaction between the different Avengers. I like hulk and thor better in this than in the incredible hulk. 

Phase Two

• Iron Man 3 loved! :) I love me some iron man. 
  • Thor: The Dark World - terrible and couldn't finish.  man, I really do not like thor movies
  • Captain America: The Winter Soilder - loved it!!!!
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy was cute
  • Avengers: Age Of Ultron -  loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AntMa-n - I love ant man!!!!

Phase Three

• Captain America: Civil War
  • Dr. Strange
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy 2
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • Black Panther
  • Avengers: Infinity War
  • Ant-Man and The Wasp
  • Captain Marvel
  • Avengers: Endgame

After Endgame

• Spider-Man: Far From Home

Bonuses

Deadpool

Have fun! A theatre near me was having a marathon for all 22 movies over 58 hrs before endgames release haha, and hundreds of people bought them haha. Setting up shower stalls in the parking lot and everything xD

"You have in you the seeds of greatness and the seeds of destruction. The seeds you nurture will prevail. Choose wisely."

"Spring comes, the grass grows by itself" ~Zen proverb

8 hours ago, Glass said:

Have fun! A theatre near me was having a marathon for all 22 movies over 58 hrs before endgames release haha, and hundreds of people bought them haha. Setting up shower stalls in the parking lot and everything xD

That would have been awesome.  I really want to watch iron man 2 and 3 now that I've seen 1 but I have no idea if going out of order will mess anything up.  Time for research before I decide what's next  lol 

53 minutes ago, fitbyforty said:

That would have been awesome.  I really want to watch iron man 2 and 3 now that I've seen 1 but I have no idea if going out of order will mess anything up.  Time for research before I decide what's next  lol 

I think as long as you watch the iron man movies in order its good enough, maybe the previews or extra scenes you might miss a thing or two but its not a 22 part epic or anything exactly if it makes it easier haha

"You have in you the seeds of greatness and the seeds of destruction. The seeds you nurture will prevail. Choose wisely."

"Spring comes, the grass grows by itself" ~Zen proverb

3 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

I want to see a selection, as watching them all is too late for me. Not enough time to sit in front of a tv.
Yet, my issue is that they are not on netflix and I don't find them anywhere.
How do you get them?

I recorded a bunch on my DVR, I just searched and saw a lot of them were coming on tv this weekend.  Some are on Netflix (I think), some are on hulu, and I rented one from Google play. I will probably have to get at least one from prime tv.  I have a roku tv and the search feature on the home screen will tell me where to find the movie I'm looking for.  Hopefully I can find them all.  :)