Bouncer tries a Simplisssh Respawn

Been wanting to start a challenge again... Vowing I would make it simple. Every single time though... I end up finding all these goals and make it super complicated. Tried them behind the scenes, none of the goals seemed to last more than 2 weeks. Now its the week before my true summer break... I'm ready to figure it out. 

So here is my hit for simplifying things my way: 

Fitness- Be active! Hit one of these: Daily heart minutes, Daily Move minutes, Get my butt outside for Ten minutes or Qi gong

I personally like Google's minute tracker in the last month. 

Nutrition-  Add in magic or nurturing into my food (either practice or journaling it out). 

Will go more in-depth later if desired. Trying a spiritual approach to figure out also what's my body and mind needing from food... 

Life- Let's See if I can clean out my inbox! Starting 7,687 (let's drop it to 7,000 by the start of the next challenge).

I have a lot of life stuff going on still but this has been a goal for over a year I haven't done much with. I started this email account approx. a year since I started NF. I've learned I will look up emails that I want, so I don't need to sort. However, just cleaning out the junk will probably help clear anything I've been holding onto. 

NF- Vist at least one fellow NF once a week. 

As @Teros always says, its what time you put into this community you can get out of it. 

Edit: added Qi gong to fitness, because tonight I already ran into an issue of not hitting any of them. And Qigong is my backup for moving a bit. 

• Like 5

On 5/5/2019 at 7:35 PM, LovelyBouncer said:

NF- Vist at least one fellow NF once a week. 

As @Teros always says, its what time you put into this community you can get out of it. 

Time for me to practice what I preach this upcoming challenge with school finally being over with.

• Like 1