• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ralph13

Weight Loss

I am 20 years old student who weights 75 kilos. I know its not normal but i am planning to lose more kilo because im losing confidence to myself. At my age, i should be conscious coz im not getting any younger anymore and it's for my health also. I love to eat pizza, burger, pasta especially fries. Yummm!! I start looking for a solution to my problem. I  exercise, I make a diet. I limit myself to the food i love. But upon searching, i read (link removed) that CBD can help my problem. I am not sure about this. Can somebody tell their experience in CBD?

How tall are you? What is your hip to waist ratio?
Weight does not come from age
Did you become tall when you were very young or recently? At your age your body might still be adjusting if the latter.
Yet, if all that still brings data that you need to lose weight... Do you eat your veggies?

On 5/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, Ralph13 said:

I am 20 years old student who weights 75 kilos. I know its not normal but i am planning to lose more kilo because im losing confidence to myself. At my age, i should be conscious coz im not getting any younger anymore and it's for my health also. I love to eat pizza, burger, pasta especially fries. Yummm!! I start looking for a solution to my problem. I  exercise, I make a diet. I limit myself to the food i love. But upon searching, i read (link removed) that CBD can help my problem. I am not sure about this. Can somebody tell their experience in CBD?

Have you heard about the HIIT Training, if not then you should read about , the workout is awesome for the people who are looking to lose some weight and want to increase their stamina.

*Mod Note: A Quote was removed because the user quoted was spamming

Even if legal doesn't mean healthy (think of tobacco: legal but not healthy).
Regarding weight loss, you find both theories that say it increases hunger or not. That says a lot on its own.
Please stay safe and remember that rarely a shortcut will keep the weight off. The only way to avoid yoyoing is to eat healthy and exercise, for how little fashionable that seems.

Edited by Tanktimus the Encourager
Removed quote because user quoted was spamming

IIRC the research on CBD as a weight loss aid is limited and largely focused on animal studies. Same goes for vaping being a good idea (or at least not a bad idea). I'd say probably not a great idea but if you want to try to see how it works for you, take the appropriate measurements, determine in advance what results would make you go, "Yep, worth it," do it for 4-6 weeks, and go from there.

Personally, I'm skeptical.