Recovering from ED, need kickass sidekicks

Hey everyone. I’m Levi what’s up? Recovering bulimic, been kicking but in the gym, keeping track of caloric intake. Down 55 lbs from my heaviest but I have a hell of long to way to go.

trued getting support from friends who also said they wanted to lose weight, but they all flaked out. Just looking to join the rebellion and see if I can help others as well. 

Still working on my profile and stuff. Would like to know if there’s an active guild that meets up in chat rooms of some sort, or strictly through forums? 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, levity said:

Hey everyone. I’m Levi what’s up? Recovering bulimic, been kicking but in the gym, keeping track of caloric intake. Down 55 lbs from my heaviest but I have a hell of long to way to go.

trued getting support from friends who also said they wanted to lose weight, but they all flaked out. Just looking to join the rebellion and see if I can help others as well. 

Still working on my profile and stuff. Would like to know if there’s an active guild that meets up in chat rooms of some sort, or strictly through forums? 

Hi there! Some of the guilds forums are fairly active--like the four week challenges in the rangers, assassins and warriors. There's also a disordered eating support thread (not sure how active that is) and an intuitive eating support thread that's reasonably active. I don't know about private chat rooms, though, outside the academy. 

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

In the same boat as a recovering bulimic, and more recently, binge eating. I can really respect a drive to push through all the shit that comes with that, and work for the body you want. As someone that’s absolutely serious about my own fat loss, I’d be keen to see someone with a shared experierience kick ass, it’d be a big motivator to help keep me on track too

Welcome Levi! I'm glad to see you've transitioned to a more healthy and sustainable model for healthy living. I can't speak for guild-wide chats, but I can say if you hang around the guild forums (which tend to be pretty active) and make some friends, there are some smaller group chats that usually pop up here and there. 

Stay awhile... we're liftin'