- breakfast, lunch, dinner

Careful Moves

- rest

Grateful Wins

- spent a lot of lovely time with my mom

- got all my clinic notes done

• Like 5

latest?cb=20170308155318

Annyshay and Malon trotted up the road towards Karkariko village. Annyshay stopped from time to time to pick hyrule herbs and armoranth off the side of the road. They crossed an old broken down bridge at one point that had a bokoblin floating on a platform that shot at them with an explosive arrow, but they were able to avoid trouble by galloping faster. Every now and then, Malon would spook and stray from the path that they were riding on. Annyshay would soothe her horse and bring her back to the path. They got along well and were climbing the path that led into Karkariko village according to the Sheikah slate.

• Like 3

Catching up on your challenge. Dangit! I don't have time to revisit Zelda, and you are making me miss it.

Hmm... maybe I can convince the family that what I really need this Fathers Day is time to sit on the couch and play video games...

And, again, I love the gratefulness in your challenge. It is reminding me to pause and be grateful for what I can do right now.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, GoodDoug said:

Catching up on your challenge. Dangit! I don't have time to revisit Zelda, and you are making me miss it.

Hmm... maybe I can convince the family that what I really need this Fathers Day is time to sit on the couch and play video games...

And, again, I love the gratefulness in your challenge. It is reminding me to pause and be grateful for what I can do right now.

That would be a very relaxing Father's Day. :)

More gratitude for everyone!

Thursday - w3d5

Mindful Eats

Careful Moves

- went on a walk with my Mom around the shopping area of Uptown

Grateful Wins

- precepted my last patient of fellowship

- GRADUATED from fellowship!

• Like 9

Hestu.jpg

Annyshay saw a strange green, blobby tree along the side of the road, so she stopped to investigate. The tree could talk! It was surprised that Annyshay could see it, and asked for her help. The tree called itself Hestu and asked for Annyshay to find his maracas. Some monsters had stolen them. Annyshay agreed and went further up the path to a little alcove where she could clearly hear some bokoblins cavorting. Annyshay walked into the camp and found three black bokoblins armed and ready to face her. One bokoblin had a spear, so she focused on that one first. She was able to hit him over the cliff. Two more bokoblins followed quickly, falling to their doom. A treasure chest lit up, and Annyshay opened it to find the maracas that Hestu had lost. She quickly walked back down the mountain and returned them.

03.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

9 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

giphy.gif

Sooooo Happy for you!

7 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Congratulations on the Fellowship (and good work returning the beloved maracas too!:smile-new:)

Thanks everybody!!!

• Like 1

Friday - w3d6

Mindful Eats

Careful Moves

- walk in the park with my Mom by the lake

Grateful Wins

- packed up my books

- ate intuitively

• Like 4

Hestu was excited until he realized that someone had stolen all the korok seeds that made his maracas work. He asked Annyshay if she had any, and she happened to have some from the strange children of the forest that she had met on the great plateau. Annyshay handed over the korok seed and asked for her weapon stash to be expanded in return. Hestu did a silly little dance and expanded her weapons inventory. Hestu told Annyshay that he would continue to expand her inventory in exchange for korok seeds, so Annyshay left with the resolution to seek out koroks wherever she roamed in the Wild.

2017031012050501-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Congratualtions on the new role, Madam Ambassador.

Oooh, many thanks. *salute*

• Like 1

Saturday - w3d7

Mindful Eats

- breakfast, lunch

Careful Moves

- walking at a local festival and the Mall of America

- packing 

Grateful Wins

- got some kitchen stuff packed

- have gotten my mother addicted to Stardew Valley

• Haha 1

DPR_KS_48k.png?width=325

Annyshay got back on Malon and continued to ride the path that wound up the side of the mountain. On the left she saw some strange blocks sticking out of the wall. One of the blocks was out of place, so she used magnesis to put it back in the proper place to complete the pattern. A korok appeared and gave her another seed. She decided to ride back down to Hestu and ask for her weapons stash to be expanded further, which Hestu gladly obliged. At that point Hestu realized that he needed to head back to Korok Forest and asked Annyshay to bring more korok seeds when she found them. Annyshay turned and headed back up the mountain towards Karkariko village. 

hestu-meet-zelda-botw.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lightning said:

Wow!  Congratulations on the Fellowship!  Like...really wow!

Thanks, Lightning! It's a big step and a big transition coming up.

• Like 1

Sunday - w4d1

Mindful Eats

- breakfast, dinner

Careful Moves

- walked to the donut shop :)

Grateful Wins

- more packing

- more relaxing with my Mom

• Like 3

maxresdefault.jpg

Annyshay stopped along the path a few times to pick mushrooms or catch hot footed frogs, but soon she came upon gates that led into Kakariko village. The gates were drapped with small red pieces of wood that clattered together like wind chimes. Soon upon entering the village she came across an old woman sitting near the road. She stopped Annyshay and asked about her Sheikah slate. The old woman said that it marked Annyshay as the hero of legend. She asked Annyshay to go talk to Lady Impa and pointed out the path to her house. She said it was an honor to meet Annyshay. Annyshay left a bit bewildered, but closer to her goal of meeting Impa. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

Yea!!!!

2 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

Late, but all the congrats on everything! *Dances*

Thanks ladies!

Monday - w4d2

Mindful Eats

Careful Moves

- more packing

Grateful Wins