- iced my foot 20 minutes x 3

Grateful Wins

- went to the gym even though I was feeling resistance

- upped weights on a few machines

- finished all my notes at clinic

• Like 8

Love as thou wilt.

goddess-775x440.jpg

Inside the ruined temple, the large Goddess statue was bathed in colorful light that was falling from above despite the deep hour of night. Annyshay approached cautiously after finding an amber in a broken pot in the back corner of the temple. The Goddess statue was sparkling in the glow of the light from above. Annyshay stood and bowed her head in prayer. She was shocked to hear actual words. "You who have conquered the shrines and claimed their Spirit Orbs. I can offer you great power. It appears you have claimed four Spirit Orbs. In exchange for four Spirit Orbs, I will amplify your being. So tell me what it is that you desire." Annyshay responded instinctively that she wanted a heart container. The same voice answered. "I shall grant the power you seek." Suddenly a glowing red and golden heart descended from the heavens. Annyshay caught it in her hands and felt strangely strengthened as the trinket disappeared into the ether. 

zelda-breath-of-the-wild-how-to-swap-hea

• Like 7

Love as thou wilt.

6 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Good for you on working out even when you didnt feel like it!  

This is such a fun challenge! 

Thanks, and glad you're enjoying it.

5 hours ago, Akura said:

Whether you choose a heart container or a stamina vessel says more about your personality than your zodiac sign...  smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sweat_1f605.png

So, which is you? ;)

Love as thou wilt.

Annyshay heard one more sentence from the Goddess statue. "Go, and bring peace to Hyrule..." With that, the light from above the statue stopped glowing. Annyshay heard the familiar hail of the Old Man, but she couldn't see where he was until she looked to the ruined roof of the once grand temple. He was wreathed in the same eerie blue light that she had seen when he had disappeared by the fourth shrine. A shiver ran down Annyshay's spine. The Old Man laughed and bid Annyshay to join him on the roof, quickly! She wandered around the inside and outside of the temple until she found a ladder that was intact and climbed all the way to the roof. She ascended and then picked her way across the broken roof, careful not to step on any of the areas that looked less than stable. The Old Man waited in the front tower of the Temple, wreathed in blue flames. Annyshay approached him very carefully. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

Love as thou wilt.

2 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Are you making up your own story, based on this game, or is this the actual story of the game? Whenever you reach a new level. I love it.

I'm writing a story based on the game. At the beginning, it's following the game pretty closely, but it's about to become much more flexible. *rubs hands together in anticipation* We're about to get out of the training zone and into the real meat of the game. 

• Like 3

Love as thou wilt.

1 hour ago, annyshay said:

Careful Moves

- upper body circuit at the YWCA

- swimming 20+ minutes

Grateful Wins

- got the the gym early despite some resistance

- went pants shopping with friend and wasn't triggered by body issues

Swimming!  I need to do that and give my knees and hips some rest. 

Pants shopping is no joke. Congrats on not using it as a way to be critical of yourself. I’m not so good at that so I prefer to go shoe shopping. :congratulatory:

• Like 2

Level 23 Assassin

Current Challenge

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted"

4 hours ago, Lightning said:

Swimming!  I need to do that and give my knees and hips some rest. 

Pants shopping is no joke. Congrats on not using it as a way to be critical of yourself. I’m not so good at that so I prefer to go shoe shopping. :congratulatory:

Swimming has been such a gift while I'm rehabbing my foot. I highly recommend it.

Thanks, I'm really glad that the shopping went so well!

• Like 2

Love as thou wilt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Annyshay walked the rest of the distance across the crumbling roof and climbed up into the central front tower of the ruined temple. The Old Man laughed once again and praised her for reaching him. Suddenly, his clothes changed, and he was wearing a crown, royal overcoat, and several other stations of high office. He revealed that he was King Rhoam Bosphermous Hyrule, the last king of Hyrule. A kingdom which he claimed no longer existed. 

latest?cb=20170227215356

Then, he told me of the Great Calamity, and how he died during it. He looked toward Hyrule Castle and spoke of the legend of Ganon. Pictures of the things that he described danced in my head almost like memories. He told me of the Divine Beasts, giant machines meant to be piloted by warriors, and of the Guardians that could fight Ganon autonomously. He mentioned a prophecy that spoke of a princess that wielded a sacred power and her chosen knight with the sword that sealed the darkness. He told me of the preparations that the kingdom made, choosing Champions to pilot the Divine Beasts and the appointed knight.

1200px-BotW_Sacred_Ground_Champions.png

He told me of Ganon's rise and how he took over the power of the Guardians and the Divine Beasts. He slayed the Champions chosen to pilot the Divine Beasts and severely wounded the chosen knight as he protected the princess. He told me of the princess, Zelda, the voice I had heard in my head all these days, and how she had faced Ganon herself. Zelda was King Rhoam's daughter. He revealed that I was the knight that had protected Zelda, and that 100 years had passed since I had been laid in the shrine of resurrection to be revitalized. He warned me that Zelda's power was coming to an end and Ganon would break forth and destroy everything. He asked me to save Zelda, annihilate Ganon, and save Hyrule.

5768650-zelda.jpg

Finally, the Old Man, now King Rhoam, advised me to gain strength and wisdom by seeking out Impa in Kakariko village instead of heading straight to Hyrule Castle to face Ganon. Then finally, when his long speech was done, he gave me the paraglider. "Annyshay... you must save... Hyrule..." he said as he disappeared into a wreath of blue flames for the last time. Stunned, I unfurled the paraglider and set my sights off of the isolated plateau. The whole world of Hyrule spread before me as I jumped from the tower into the sky. The paraglider held me, and I slowly drifted to the kingdom that so desperately needed my help.  

zelda-breath-of-the-wild-paraglider.jpg?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Love as thou wilt.

Week Zero Wrap Up

Mindful Eats

- one or two meals most days, I think that I could be more intentional about this though

Careful Moves

- one day of isometrics (I need to up this)

- one day of walking

- two days at the YWCA (strength and swimming)

- three days icing my foot

Grateful Wins

- took the time to acknowledge at least one win every day and express gratitude for myself, which is pretty empowering

• Like 5

Love as thou wilt.

wwvklqpswmw2fz1lg9bm.png

Annyshay floated down to an area next to the tower on the great plateau that was free of monsters or other hindrances. Her feet met with the earth again, and she quickly began to run towards the edge of the plateau. The sensation of gliding through the air had made her giddy, and she was eager to move on from this place where she had been trapped for too long. The Wild beckoned her. She stopped to catch a summerwing butterfly as she ran through the grass, but soon enough she found herself at the edge of the plateau. Not stopping to think she ran forwards and spread the paraglider above her head once again. She floated gently down to earth. She found herself at a major crossroads with some tattered banners flying. No other people or monsters were in sight. She decided that it was a good time to stop and take stock of her inventory. She had gathered four weapons, two torches, four bows, some arrows, and two shields not to mention the food, gems, and other trinkets that she had found along the way. She hoped it would be enough to help her make her way in this strange new world. 

1200px-BotW_East_Post_Ruins.png

• Like 4

Love as thou wilt.

Moblin_red.png

Putting her inventory away, Annyshay scanned the area around her quickly. Some large monsters were prowling around the ruins of the barracks that appeared on the main road between the tattered banners. She decided that it made more sense to plunge into the forest to the left and try her luck there. Unfortuantely, the woods had another of the large monsters. The word moblin floated into her mind as she looked at the tall dark skinned beast. She drew her weapon and swiped at the feet of the beast while ducking out of the way of the blows of its club. Her boko club broke, so she was forced to pull out her steel traveler's claymore. She spun round and round and round, slicing at the beasts feet until it groaned and collapsed in a heap near her. She harvested the fangs and guts from the carcass and replaced the claymore on her back. She headed back in to the woods to see what other surprises lay in store. 

• Like 4

Love as thou wilt.

19 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

This is huge and inspiring. I am really happy for you!

Thank you! It's a long path, but I'm glad my body and I are on the same team again.

15 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Enjoying the stories!

Glad to hear it, EG!

1 hour ago, Lightning said:

That’s A huge win!  You have to be pretty excited/maybe nervous/hopefully proud. 

Thanks Lightning! Now the editing begins. :/ There's a LOT of steps to making this thing ready for general consumption. Still, I am proud that I'm sticking with it.

• Like 2

Love as thou wilt.