Annyshay Leaves the Great Plateau

maxresdefault.jpg

Annyshay rode Malon up to the large house that sat in front of Lantern Falls and dismounted. She saw several of the local patron gods with apples sitting before them, but one of the gods had no apple. Annyshay added an apple to that god, and a korok appeared to give her another seed. She smiled and added it to the inventory. She spoke to two gentleman that were guarding the entrance to the large house. Cado and Dorian challenged her at first, but allowed her to pass once they saw the Sheikah slate on her hip. On the porch, Annyshay ran in to a shy young woman that named herself Papaya, or Paya for short. She told Annyshay that her grandmother, Lady Impa, had been waiting for her return since she was a little girl. Annyshay stepped up to the doors of the house uncertain of what she would find inside.

112px-BotW_Paya_Model.png?version=21fa57

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

impa.0.jpg

Inside the house an old woman greeted him from a pile of cushions. She asked Annyshay if she remembered her and soon learned the truth that Annyshay's memories had been taken from her. She asked Annyshay closer into the large room in which she sat and told her that Princess Zelda had left a message for her. She warned Annyshay that the message might set her on a path that would risk her life and that she should only return to hear the message when she was ready. Ever full of courage, Annyshay asked for the message immediately. Lady Impa laughed with a "once a hero, always a hero."

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

BNkKDPS.png

Lady Impa started her tale with the history of Calamity Ganon, recounting the prophecy that Ganon would be overturned time and again by a hero that wields a sword that seals the darkness and a princess with the blood of the goddess. Ten thousand years ago, Hyrule was a prosperous and technologically advanced society. They built four divine beasts and guardians to protect the land from a return of Calamity Ganon. When Ganon returned, four champions piloted the divine beasts and the guardians worked to protect the hero. The hero wielding the sword that seals the darkness struck Calamity Ganon and the princess sealed him away. Lady Impa told Annyshay that the princess, hero, and champions had failed to seal Ganon 100 years ago. Princess Zelda left the message "Free the four Divine Beasts" to guide Annyshay when she woke from the slumber of resurrection. Lady Impa marked the location of the four divine beasts on Annyshay's Sheikah slate.

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

Hello Rebels. I'm back after my move to Albany. I've got a chair, an air mattress, and internet, so I'm pretty well set up while I'm waiting for my stuff to come this weekend. The move has gone as smoothly as possible this far, which is a blessing. There was a lot of driving, but I was able to break it up with a visit to a friend from fellowship who had graduated and a visit with my grandparents. Dragon is a bit more clingy than usual, but he's getting over the stress of it all. My new apartment is beautiful, and I'm excited to start exploring a bew part of the world!

This challenge was mostly a maintenance one while I was working on moving, and I feel like I've maintained most of my good habits. My movement levels have fallen off again, but I'm hoping that I can get those going with my foot feeling a little bit better. I really liked the grateful wins category, so I think I will carry that forward with me in the future. All in all, I think this challenge was a success.

DING! Level up!!!

• Like 4

Love as thou wilt.

19 hours ago, annyshay said:

I've got a chair, an air mattress, and internet, so I'm pretty well set up while I'm waiting for my stuff to come this weekend.

Yip! That is all you need for now :D So glad that things are going to plan, and that Dragon is starting to settle. Enjoy exploring your new area and may you have great adventures and a blessed life here. :love_heart:

• Thanks 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

3 hours ago, ElizeElvinFoxRyder said:

Yip! That is all you need for now :D So glad that things are going to plan, and that Dragon is starting to settle. Enjoy exploring your new area and may you have great adventures and a blessed life here. :love_heart:

Dragon is really enjoying playing on top of the cabinets. It's like a cat highway just for him.

• Like 2

Love as thou wilt.