Brogo Becomes a Snake Handler

20 minutes ago, Curl Brogo said:

Most of my programming experience had been in C/C++...

You want a taste of hell? Try chasing down segfaults while debugging your own home brewed garbage collection routines. 

I'm optimistic about learning python. 

I am firmly convinced that programming for firmware is an actual layer of Hell. Python should feel like a fresh spring breeze by comparison to having to worry about picking up garbage, yeesh. Maybe I'm just not hardcore enough.

• Like 2

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

45 minutes ago, Deckard Gainz said:

Afaik the only advantage to knowing C++ is getting to feel superior and indignant towards everyone else.

Knowing C/C++:

Advantages:

1) Sense of superiority

2) It really makes you a better programmer because you have to think about what's going on at a really low level.

3) Knowledge is extensible to other C-family languages (JS included).

4) Computing speed: anything fast from Python and others is usually C under the hood.

Disadvantages:

1) It takes way more lines of code to do something useful than in a high level language.

2) Development time is slow.

3) Using it tends to induce headaches and suicidal ideation.

Someone I met at a Ruby on Rails meetup said: "You want to think like a C++ programmer, but never actually use C++."

I deserve little of the superiority complex though. I'm good with the object-oriented aspects, and the memory management, but generic types are still beyond my powers. I also wish I new more about doing bitwise operations and binary file formats. That's where the power of C++ really is.

• Like 2

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

I spent yesterday evening and this morning attempting to start fiddling with python 3 and anaconda 3 as a sidequest from my coursera cert.

Ubuntu 18.04 comes with python 3.6.7 installed. Anaconda 3 uses 3.7. It turns out that when you install py3.7, the damn gnome terminal (command line interface) stops working. If you're a linux guy/gal, and you want to do programming or any real computational work, you need the damn terminal. There are some less sexy alternatives, but I'm acquainted with and prefer gnome terminal. After trying a few options that go nowhere, I read that this happens when you update to py3.7. I uninstall py3 (because I'm thinking python2.6 was the default) then the whole gnome desktop environment goes down. So now my only option is to work from the old command line in tty (teletype, the old school command line). You can run basic web browsers in it, but here's what that looks like (if you're curious):

tumblr_ps2d7iWUqw1ugai4oo1_1280.png

... minus the sidebar. It's like going back in time.

Anywho, I reinstalled python 3 and everything returned to normal. But then I needed to reinstall anaconda. And then I couldn't run the software features in that package. So I had to fuck around finding the right file path for that. The instructions from the book I'm studying from, and their website, and all other websites say you just type in jupyter notebook and it should come right up. Nope. I had to navigate to a location where no one said it would be and run it there.

Fuckin' 'ey.

It's all working now. Except gnome terminal. If I'm using py3.7 I'm stuck until they create an update that fixes that. Or maybe I ought to try to roll back to py3.6.7, but until I know that all of anaconda works with it, I'm stuck if I want to learn this shit. So for now I can just use Xterm... another less 'sexy' terminal. :(

Hence, the new challenge title. I'm going to be spending a lot of time with python and anaconda this challenge.

• Like 5

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

As a theologian by training, my brain went to a different place with your new challenge title. I was gonna post a gif but they creeped me out too much.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

I like it. 

I took a C++ class and programmed for fun in high school and college. But it’s been years since I’ve used it. I know a bit of JS but since I’m not a programmer they blocked it at work when I started writing programs to make my life easier. 

I keep thinking about learning Python, but I run into the problems of little uninterrupted time at home and blocks at work. So I’m settling for working in VB. 

Ubuntu makes me yearn for my old desktop. I had an Ubuntu partition and an XP partition. The XP failed horribly due to a new virus incarnation it the Ubuntu still works. It’s actually sitting in a closet at my parents’ house. It’s one of the only things still there. 

• Like 1

Adventurer, Half-Dwarf Chaotic-Good Paladin

Ne me dites jamais les chances!  ¡Nunca me digas las probabilidades!

Character Sheet Training Logs Challenges Prepping for Adventure PrepAdventure Prep Fall BabyWhen Are We Again, Anyway?WhirlwindThe Leaf's LocusHarnessing Hamingja New Roots More Beginnings, More Roots Cleaning Up Facing The Hailstorm Yo Ho Yo The... Keto Life For Me? Taming the Beast Another Step Towards the Future Baking, Suburban Homesteading, and Health, The Adventurers of the Lucky Vale IIIIIIIVVVI, VII VIIIIX

Spoiler

Perennial goals: Sleep 7+ hours a night, retain (and continue to learn) French and Spanish as a family, increase Spanish Proficiency for work and play,  read like a maniac on my own and with my kids, carry heavy stuff

Long term goals: Cut to 13-15% bodyfat, And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a baaaaarge! -> Someday I'll challenge a Disney world Gaston to a push up contest and win

I found a new terminal emulator that works! And doesn't suck.

Then spent the last three hours venting computer frustrations by playing a zelda randomizer ROM.

tumblr_ps2vluC6WB1ugai4oo1_540.png

If you want to play the original, but get bored after like 20 mins because you already know the game like the back of your hand, this is the way to go.

Also, I weighed in at 254 this morning. That's a new daily low since I started this keto thing.

• Like 4

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

More news from yesterday:

I set up my barbell and did a bit of deadlifting. Yay!

I just started with 105, and did a few sets of 3, increasing the weight until I hit 205 lbs. and then repeated for a 2x3.

That feels like a good place to start a 3x3. I'll do 3x3 at 205 lbs., with AMRAP to 6. For each extra rep I get, I add 5 lbs to the barbell the next time I do the lift.

I'll start doing the same with front squats, find a good starting point, then program it the same way.

Then for OHP, the same, but only 2.5 lbs for each extra rep.

Then we have dips, and chinups/rows.

Then I went to a Memorial/Race weekend party at my neighbor's house. The typical Burgers, beer, bonfire type of party.

I had three beers and a cheeseburger, bun and all. In total, I think that adds up to about 60g of carbs. I'd bet that earlier in the day I had about 10g, so about 70g of carbs all day.

This morning I was still ketogenic. If I got knocked out for a while last night, I don't know. But I'm keto again now, and that's what counts.

And, this morning I weighed in at 253.6 lbs. That's a new low, I'm still trending downward, and my rolling average shows 3 lbs. lost over the last two weeks.

So, now I know I can veer off course for an evening and not ruin everything. That means I can be way less anxious about losing track and I don't have to micromanage every damn meal. And I think this means I'll start including a few more vegetables in recipes, like carrots and such since clearly even sizeable doses of carbs aren't derailing me.

However, this is not an excuse to go overboard and go off the rails or put off reaching goals, or make excuses... I can relax a little, but I gotta keep it on track here.

Next weekend I have plans to hang out with my friend. We're gonna play guitar and smoke a pork shoulder. That said I'll be eating meat again next weekend. But, I'm going to stay away from carbs and beer.

Today I knocked out another set of lessons on coursera. I'm slowing my pace a little so I absorb more and burnout less. The first 3 courses were easy. Now that I'm getting to actual programming, I want to make sure I just keep it up.

• Like 6

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

15 hours ago, Curl Brogo said:

This morning I was still ketogenic. If I got knocked out for a while last night, I don't know. But I'm keto again now, and that's what counts

How can you tell? I admit the whole keto thing is still a mystery to me

On 5/25/2019 at 2:13 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

As a theologian by training, my brain went to a different place with your new challenge title. I was gonna post a gif but they creeped me out too much.

I immediately thought of Indiana Jones. :D

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

How can you tell? I admit the whole keto thing is still a mystery to me

I immediately thought of Indiana Jones. :D

I use ketone urinalysis strips. I test twice a day, morning, and evening typically.

giphy.gif

Now I have to wonder, if and how often, web developers are using ASP.NET

TornFancyAntarcticgiantpetrel-small.gif

• Like 3

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Just now, Curl Brogo said:

I use ketone urinalysis strips. I test twice a day, morning, and evening typically.

giphy.gif

Now I have to wonder, if and how often, web developers are using ASP.NET

TornFancyAntarcticgiantpetrel-small.gif

OH! That makes sense, 

lots of snake references in programming :)  Which my autocorrect wanted to call “brogramming” lol

• Haha 3

Killing it today!

Keto: Still in keto this morning. Weight ticked back up about half a pound, but the average keeps ticking down.

Cooking: I made Bredd (carb free keto bread, that's how I'll spell it when I refer to it here).

The recipe contains: 1.5 cups of vital wheat gluten, 1 cup of soy protein isolate, 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast, 1.5 cups of almond milk, 1 tbs of vanilla extract, 1 packet of dry yeast, and 1 tbs of cane sugar (about 12 g carbs, hopefully the yeast ate most of it, and if not I'll only be getting like 1 g sugar per slice so :P ).

I mixed the gluten, soy protein, and nutritional yeast separately, then the other ingredients in a measuring cup and mix them thouroughly. Then I added the liquid to the dry stuff, stirred till it was all incorporated, then kneaded it until it formed a consistent dough ball. Then I shaped it into a loafy shape, and set it on a baking dish, covered it, and gave it two hours to rise. It nearly doubled in size.

Then I baked it for 30 min at 325 deg F.

It blew up again in the oven, then after about 5 min of cooling, it deflated a bit :(

But, it came out pretty damn good. It looks like bread. It tastes like bread. It's soft and chewy. It has more of a rustic flavor, not sweet at all (obviously). It is not great on its own. It needs toppings, condiments, etc.

I ate it with a can of lightly smoked sardines with lemon. It paried very well with the lemon and olive oil... like I was surprised how well they paired. I tore of chunks of the bredd and let them soak up the oil. The bredd holds its own in the liquid, which makes me think this bredd would be great with soups, and as a dipping bredd for thinks like fondue.

Pics spoilered because they're enormous.

tumblr_ps6coqJkGP1tcjrxz_1280.jpg

tumblr_ps6cwhAxcD1tcjrxz_1280.jpg

tumblr_ps6cweLfHF1tcjrxz_1280.jpg

tumblr_ps6ddgETJ41tcjrxz_540.jpg

Running?: More like lifting.

Press: 65# 3, 85# 3, 115# 3, 1, 95# 2x3

Front Squat: 95# 3x3 + 3 AMRAP

Power Clean: 95# 3x3

I walked up my press to 115#, but on the second set I got all swimmy, and backed off to 95#.

I started with 95# for front squats. I decided do sets of three of those felt good enough for today. Then I did a full 6 on the last set, so I'll bump that up to 110 or maybe 115 lbs. next time.

Then I just did power cleans of 95# 3x3 because I didn't feel like pushing that too hard.

This will be my workout B. In the future tho, I'm going to do power cleans with the increased weight of the squat for the next session. For instance, today I should have done power cleans with the 115#, so I know I can get the weight up and cradled for the next workout. I'm also going to use my press workouts to warm up for the front squat. I'm at home with no power rack, and everything has to be cleaned from the floor. So PC gets warmed up plenty, but I should just do a front squat at the beginning of each press set to help warm up the legs.

Workout A will be Deadlift, dips, and leg raises.

Workout C will be chinups/pullups/rows and pushups, and core stability work (planks, hollow holds, supermans, side plank)

I'll probably run next weekend.

Data: Finished another "week" of material on coursera. The book I ordered on learning python just arrived so I may mess with that this afternoon or evening.

• Like 7

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Grinding away.

while(2>1):

print("All work and no play makes Brogo a dull boy.\n")

Everyday work --> Data Science Course (I eat somewhere in here) --> Sleep

Still ketogenic. Fucked around with some more oysters yesterday. No exercise, but I've been getting 9 hour days.  Got my laundry done tonight too.

Just get me to Saturday which involves smoked pork shoulder and a jacuzzi... and let's face it, I'm going to drink a beer or two.

• Like 7

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Pssssssssst.....

That's the sound of me opening a beer while I start my last assignment for coursera course number five.

It's a Yuengling Light, 99 calories, 8.5 g carbs.

Hold tight Brogo, don't go off the rails.

It's just been a strange week. Somehow, 4 day weeks seem longer than 5 day weeks. :/

• Like 2

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!

Phew. Finally done.

I finished week 5 (super boring SQL stuff). Well almost, done. I have to grade a peer's assignment and someone has to grade mine, then we're done. But there are no other submissions available right now :/

Started beer two. I'm gonna drink that while I finish the last Rando Zelda that I started, then I'm gonna shower and go to bed. I have to get to my friend's house by about 7 because it's gonna take 12 hours to smoke the pork shoulder.

• Like 6

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Keto and Cooking:

tumblr_psgya8jpGl1tcjrxz_1280.jpg

That is what you get when you combine 8.15 of pork shoulder, charcoal, cherry wood, a dry rub and wait patiently for 13 hours.

So it wasn't exactly pescatarian/vegetarian, but this was my first time being involved in the smoking process, so I'll say cooking goal achieved. I arrived at my friend's house a little after 7am. We got the pork shoulder going and made bacon and eggs. While it cooked, I snacked on sardines and macadamia nuts. I had five beers, spaced out evenly through the afternoon to evening. We ate it with a nice light apple cider vinegar bbq sauce, and I had an avocado on the side.

When I got home I checked my keto levels. The test strips that normally range from yellow to pink to dark magenta turned a pinkish grey color... (!?) :/

This morning the  strip was pink. So I'm still in. And I hit a new low of 252.4 lbs.

tumblr_psgyxgsFhX1ugai4oo1_640.png

I was worried I might have started stagnating again this week. But now things are starting to move in the right direction again. It seems like my biggest leaps forward (or downward on the graph) come after the biggest reversals, like backing up and taking a running start. I must remember this.

And, after these last two weekends I'm starting to believe again that beers and grills are good for my health. XD

Also, Friday this week at work they're bringing in a bbq food truck for similar eats and festivities. So I'll be having another diversion from pescatarianism. Then monthly family dinner is probably the weekend after next. Just letting you know about events where I'm going to show up and bend/break the rules a bit.

Running?: Earlier this week, especially the days immediately following my workout, I noticed how much more hungry, tired, and irritable I was feeling. I was eating more and consuming more caffeine that  previously. Then again, maybe that helped push me a little further progress wise. It has seemed to happen that way a couple of times so far since I started keto. Workout --> deal with a couple of hangry days --> then leap forward. Are these the running starts I need to leap, or are they mini back steps. I'm not sure, but I'm aware that a balance needs to be struck here. So I'm not going to push through and workout if my body doesn't feel like it's right. Which is  basically what I've been doing, and it seems to be working. So it's fine if I only get one workout in a week, it doesn't matter if it's lifting or running or whatever.

Data: Finished the fifth course on coursera. While my friend and I smoked the pork shoulder we talked a lot about science, math, computers, and jobs (we were in the same grad program). He said he might be able to connect me with people at his company and pointed me toward a couple of companies that need analysts in town that I didn't know about. Plus, these companies all would need my biology background as well. And, one of them has an opening.

• Like 6

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

On 6/2/2019 at 7:11 AM, Curl Brogo said:

I was worried I might have started stagnating again this week. But now things are starting to move in the right direction again. It seems like my biggest leaps forward (or downward on the graph) come after the biggest reversals, like backing up and taking a running start. I must remember this.

This might be your body's way of coping with the impending weight loss by retaining a bit of water or waste?

On 6/2/2019 at 7:11 AM, Curl Brogo said:

Data: Finished the fifth course on coursera. While my friend and I smoked the pork shoulder we talked a lot about science, math, computers, and jobs (we were in the same grad program). He said he might be able to connect me with people at his company and pointed me toward a couple of companies that need analysts in town that I didn't know about. Plus, these companies all would need my biology background as well. And, one of them has an opening.

Sounds promising!

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Late to the party, but finally got here. I'm overall a week late on this entire challenge period.

The smoked pork shoulder looks incredible... :)

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29

Keto and Cooking: I keep rolling these two goals into one because they are so tightly related.

Surprisingly, still in keto. All that beer. I finished off the remaining 6 in the 12 pack I bought on Sunday. I was really just like "Fuck it. Let's get rid of this." That night and next morning, still in keto.

Yes. The smoked, pulled pork was amazing. I ate all my share of the leftovers on Sunday. Best breakfast EVAR!

Here's the catch tho. Eating it left me feeling a little off. Not sure if it was the quantity, or the smokiness, or the fact that it was red meat, basically a dramatic shift away from what my body has been used to this last month. My stomach did not quite feel right until Tuesday. Or it was the beers. Anyway, lesson learned. If I'm gonna step out of line, do it carefully.

Speaking of that, last night I made a grilled cheese sandwich on bredd. I have a nice sized chunk of aged cheddar in the fridge still, and I'm surprised it took me a whole month to break down and eat some of it. I was very damn hungry. I'm almost positive now that I need more protein.

By the way, I also made more Bredd on Sunday. I used some actual bread pans to help the loaves retain their shape better. Plus I cooked them longer so the top was crispier and hence sturdier. I then used slices to make grilled cheese as mentioned, and french toast (with sugar free maple syrup).

You read that right. I found a keto solution for grilled cheese and french toast.

I am going to think on it the rest of the week before I hit the grocery store, but I think I am going to start adding poultry back in, probably 2-3 meals/week. And maybe add dairy 1-2 oz. / week. This is to make it easier to get more protein, and to add some flavor back in. It would be nice to be able to have a keto grilled cheese or a pizza once in a while.

Running?: As mentioned, I need more protein. I'll get back to exercising in a bit.

Data: Well I slew one of the snakes... Anaconda. It just doesn't want to work properly... on my computer? Not sure if that's the cause, but I found that installing the packages in Anaconda one-by-one, manually is more effective than trying to use Anaconda. It's nice to be able to download and "install" everything in one go, but Ana likes to load everything in the wrong directory and I just can't import anything. With a little research I should be able to fix this, but whatever, simple installs have already fixed the problem.

Weekend Data assigments: Update resume and CV, finish the "Data Analysis with Python" course on coursera, take my keto weight data and make some graphs using pandas and matplotlib.

• Like 5

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

6 hours ago, Curl Brogo said:

You read that right. I found a keto solution for grilled cheese and french toast.

Can you patent this brilliance, or is it too late?

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29

5 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Can you patent this brilliance, or is it too late?

Can't patent a recipe. :(

All you can do is keep it a secret... and I already posted my recipe for Bredd on this thread.

• Like 1

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Keto and Cooking: I went to the grocery store today. I decided to hold off on adding any poultry or dairy at all for a while. I have a freezer full of fish so I'll at least get through all that before I try poultry again. I'm also trying not to spend too much. I've spent quite a bit this past month already on a coursera subscription and books on Data Science, programming etc.

Also found another game changer: high cocoa % dark chocolate... which at 85% cocoa has maybe 2-3g net carbs. It's dark and bitter, but still sweet enough to be a treat.

giphy.gif

I also checked out the vegan/dairy free cheese substitutes. Most of them have some carbs, but few enough that I might be able to work with them. Not today, but I think before the end of challenge you'll see photos of a keto-vegetarian pizza.

Today at work we had our little summer party. So we got paid for two hours to eat, and play games. They brought in a food truck that does bbq. I got the Carolina pulled pork sandwich (topped with vinegar sauce and spicy cole slaw). I pushed the top of the bun aside and picked the meat and slaw off. It was pretty damn good. But the one my friend and I made over the weekend was so much better. I then regretted not getting the  Texas brisket just to try something different. I then played a game of cornhole, and after that one of my co-workers brought his guitar and a few of as formed a circle around the back of his hatchback and passed it around for the remaining hour of the party. We've got some talent in the shop.

Not a bad day.

Running?: Meh.

Data: I just finished the next 'week' in the DS course. I'll do the last week tomorrow evening, then finish that course Saturday morning. Then I'm hoping to knock out the next course Sat-Sun. That'll leave me with one course, then the capstone project and I'll be done with the certificate.

• Like 3

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

12 hours ago, Curl Brogo said:

Also found another game changer: high cocoa % dark chocolate... which at 85% cocoa has maybe 2-3g net carbs. It's dark and bitter, but still sweet enough to be a treat.

This is where you could start experimenting with low glycemic sweeteners and various spices. One of my favorite comfort foods is 85% unsweetened cocoa  in milk (obviously find a substitute for this since you're not doing any dairy), with a drop or two of honey, and then a pinch each of ginger, cinnamon, and cardamon. Heat the milk substitute, then slowly stir in everything else and patiently heat it over low heat. If using dairy milk, it's done when it's thick enough it is starting to take effort to stir the mix.

You can use brown sugar instead of honey, if you prefer. I haven't made this with a dairy milk substitute, so I can't be of much help there. Sorry.

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

Running?:

Deadlifts: 95# 5, 145# 5, 205# 3, 3, 6

Data: Finished the last two 'weeks' in the course tonight. There was no final assignment, only quizzes so I just finished. I'm gonna try to finish the next two courses this weekend. Then all that will be left is the capstone project. I might have the cert. at the end of the challenge.

• Like 4

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

7 hours ago, Curl Brogo said:

Running?:

Deadlifts: 95# 5, 145# 5, 205# 3, 3, 6

Data: Finished the last two 'weeks' in the course tonight. There was no final assignment, only quizzes so I just finished. I'm gonna try to finish the next two courses this weekend. Then all that will be left is the capstone project. I might have the cert. at the end of the challenge.

Oooh that would be exciting! You’re really zipping through this course! Congrats!

• Like 1