RedPandaOne reporting for duty

And my last post of the day, I promise. I need to update on the last couple of days:

Soda:

Thursday - no

Friday - no

Saturday - yes. two cups of rum and coke. Tiny cups, like I think she barely poured 4 oz into one serving. It was mostly rum in this tiny tiny cup. I wonder if I've got a picture...*checks* i do not. 

Sunday - ugh, so much soda! 32 oz. I felt so sick by the time I got home. It was 2 16oz bottles between 2-8pm

Exercise:

I think we know the answer to this one boys and girls

Meal Prep:

As noted in my last post, made food for Thursday and Friday on Thursday. Did not make anything last night. Got home around 10pm. Had some left over pulled pork for today. Will be making something different to have every other day this week. 

I think I'll be repeating this challenge next time around

• Like 2

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

21 minutes ago, RedPandaOne said:

Help! I made pulled pork with my mom yesterday and I cannot figure out what a serving size would be! I got the nutritional info, but no idea how to track it. Here's the recipe:

3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed

1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning

1/2 cup French's Tomato Ketchup (We used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce instead)

1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar

1/3 cup cider vinegar

It says it serves 10. Aside from taking a measuring cup and figuring out what 10 servings comes to (which is too late now, we ate a good portion of it yesterday for Father's Day), I don't know what to do. 

3 - pounds of pork = ~6 cups *0.75 = 4.5 cups cooked pork + .5 c BBQ Sauce + .5 c brown sugar + .33 vinegar = 5.83 c. So a little over 0.5 c / serving would be my guess. 

• Like 2

Awesome! Thank you! I will measure out what I have remaining, and see roughly how much I ate at lunch today. I know it was more than half a cup!

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Alrighty, time for another check in.

Soda

Monday - no

Tuesday - yes, but only one glass at dinner

Exercise

Still no

Meal Prep with veggies/fruit

Made homemade chicken salad Monday night. Grilled chicken with celery and raisins and only enough mayo to keep it all together (1 tablespoon). I'm counting a serving as 2.5 cups, and without double checking my tracker, it's roughly 250 calories. So I got both veggies and fruit in this one! Small amount, yes, but small amount is better than nothing! 

I could really go for a bagel right now...

• Like 2

Current challenge

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Who needs to pay more attention to measuring? This girl!!! Was measuring out my lunch and went to rinse the cup and was like "this is really 1 cup, it seems so small." Then I looked at the actual marking and it was 1/2 cup! So, when I've been measuring all week thinking I've been have 2/2.5 cups of something, I haven't. I've been eating half of that. Oops.

• Like 2

Current challenge

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Okay, last day of challenge! Let's recap!

Soda:
Wednesday - no
Thursday - no
Friday - no
Saturday - no
Sunday - yes

Meal prep with veggies/fruit:
I have no idea what I want to eat this week, so no

Exercise:
Does cleaning until you are dripping sweat count? Because that happened today

Overall I'm going to say that I failed this challenge. The only thing I really successfully did was meal prep. Soda I dont think there was any improvement and definitely not for exercise. I shall be repeating these goals next challenge.

Now where do I go? Stick here or move to the Adventurers....

• Like 2

Current challenge

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log