• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Grandkai_NL

Grandkai joins the Ranger campfire

hawkeye-medieval-6.jpg

Grandkai joins the Ranger Campfire

I've been a Assassin for most of my NF Rebellion journey and with my current goals i thought it was a nice chance to see how the Rangers are.

Let me give a quick introduction to who i am: Dutch guy from the Netherlands and i've been a few years now on the NF Rebellion forums. Did a bunch of challenges, had a break and been back for a few challenges now. I like reading, playing games and 100% them on Xbox.

Lets get to the goals:

Strength training 2-3x a week

Since i started going back to the gym i have a LOT better focus & comitment to staying fit. I'll be doing Stronglifts 3x5 with Dips & Chin-ups added. I have a goal of hitting BW Shoulder press before switching to a new program (current BW is 87kg and my 3x5 right now is 50kg, so long way to go :D )

Run 1-2 times a week for 3-5 km

I used to be a regular runner but after a 10K run last year i stopped, decided after the race to take a week break and after that i didnt run at all. The weather here in the Netherlands is oke right now, decent temperature and a bit cloudy but not so much rain. I have a few nice paths to run near my house so i got enough choices to run. 

Eat healthier

Last challenge i payed more attention to sugars and drinking water. This challenge i want to improve it a bit more. This challenge i'm going to track every meal/drink/snack i consume, Drink 2 liters of water everyday, eat more fruits or consume them as a drink.

100% Gaming hobby

In my free time i like to spend a few hours everyday working on getting all the achievements for games i own. With Borderlands 3 coming out in roughly 3 months i'm going to play through the first 3 games (Borderlands 1 & 2 and the Pre-Sequel) and try to 100% them. For the moment without all the included DLC's cause those also add 40-50 hours each and i dont have the time to do all of those aswell.

So thats my challenge and i'm curious to see how the Rangers are.
ec441b1d6d45c8ecbefa2c52115c239f.jpg

• Like 5

You definitely have a great Ranger training going on...

so I'm following you around and watching you kick but!

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 10:11 PM, Elastigirl said:

Welcome!

Thank you!

13 hours ago, TGP said:

You definitely have a great Ranger training going on...

so I'm following you around and watching you kick but!

Awesome!!

10 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

Hi!

HI!!!!! *waves like crazy*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 0, Day 3

Woke up feeling pretty good and after my cup of coffee and breakfast i headed off to the gym. Got some nice work in with Squats & Military Press and i am now a member of the 3 Plate Deadlift club aka i deadlifted 308 lbs for 5 reps today. My previous best was 440 lbs and i'm slowly going to get there. 

Tracked all the food i had today in MFP and i'm roughly eating what i should according to my weight goal and i think i put in that my goal was to lose weight so i go from 195 to 185. 

• Like 2