No registered users viewing this page.

Unikarm

I failed and now I’m trying to Level Up

14 hours ago, Unikarm said:

Okay so

I GOT THE JOB AT TTECH!!!!

11.25 plus commission and it’s call center and all nerdy lol :greedy_dollars:

Congratulations!

Okay I like the going out and eating 2 times a week idea. 

The job at TTech call center for ADT

im so quitting this gas station job 

• Like 3

I’m incorporating hot tea into my diet.

today my parents helped me buy things at sams club so I’m stocked up for awhile they help me so much I can never pay them back. My account goes negative a lot because of my awful fast food eating habits and I don’t start my new job for a few weeks which I’m still freaking out about.

i don’t  know excel or things like that!! And it’s a call center...phones are evil. 

3EEF1011-0506-4815-ABF7-4E4C3C9F6A87.jpeg

12 hours ago, Unikarm said:

I’m incorporating hot tea into my diet.

today my parents helped me buy things at sams club so I’m stocked up for awhile they help me so much I can never pay them back. My account goes negative a lot because of my awful fast food eating habits and I don’t start my new job for a few weeks which I’m still freaking out about.

i don’t  know excel or things like that!! And it’s a call center...phones are evil. 

I would try focusing on thankfulness that your parents are in a position to help you out, rather than worrying about paying them back.

I too have let fast food mess up my bank account more than once. It seems like such a small thing in the moment, but really adds up.

Could you try finding a free online excel course? Maybe a trial on something like Skillshare? You've got a couple weeks, you could try laying a foundation before training. Phones are indeed evil, but remember, not washing dishes in a gas station...

Enjoy your tea!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Whisper said:

I would try focusing on thankfulness that your parents are in a position to help you out, rather than worrying about paying them back.

I too have let fast food mess up my bank account more than once. It seems like such a small thing in the moment, but really adds up.

Could you try finding a free online excel course? Maybe a trial on something like Skillshare? You've got a couple weeks, you could try laying a foundation before training. Phones are indeed evil, but remember, not washing dishes in a gas station...

Enjoy your tea!

I found out the library has free classes

yaaay

• Like 1

Today is this kind of day. Been a lazy few days but I rented computer books from the library and found out that I can take classes for free on their website. I love libraries!

new job starts in a few weeks

still nervous 

6A3CB5B3-FCC3-4DFC-884C-434BFF879322.jpeg

• Like 2

I just got a text message asking for a sex partner
Deleted it
Then another text of someone saying for me to stop texting them saying you can’t find what you’re looking for here 
Deleted it
Never fully opened the messages.

Thought iPhone was protected from such things

Today was like a short orientation for work. They have lots to offer. Scholarships 

bonuses, raises, tuition reimbursement. A desk to myself lol.

sounds nice 

• Like 3

First week of training for the call center went well. It is information overload though lol. I think I’ll do well here. And when I’m stable with money and my job I can work on losing weight and try to move. I’m also want to go back to college online 

big goals I know but It’s more like a 5 year plan 

• Like 2

Glad you're enjoying your new job so far, I hope it brings you the stability you want! It's cool to take things slow as you get settled in but good to keep those big goals in mind :)

• Like 2