• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LovelyBouncer

Bouncer Sleeps

Into the summer I am. Writing this challenge on my phone... Getting used to a new environment at my boyfriend's.

Main goal- Get to bed by 11 and awake at 7:30 am.

Fitness:try to move 60 mins a day 

Other goals for the summer:

-Study Yoruba 

-Read at least one textbook this summer

-Work on getting a writing habit with Sims challenge

-Post on NF 3x each week

Will get more in-depth when I get my computer out

• Like 5

Good heavens, is it really summer already? I guess it will be by the end of this challenge. Great list of things, you'll do a great job! 

2 hours ago, Wobbegong said:

Good heavens, is it really summer already? I guess it will be by the end of this challenge. Great list of things, you'll do a great job! 

It's Summer break for me, still VERY spring here but having less to do is giving me summer vibes.

[Updated via phone]

Day 1- May 21st

I was up by 7:30 and having breakfast before 8 of leftovers. Tried to go to bed at 10.

Rant:

my bf's roommate (female) decided to start cooking at 10:30 with a blender. Let's say I was boiling angry to the point I went and slept in my car for awhile until my bf came out to tell me he's going to bed.

He himself stays up late with a huge screen tv till midnight. 

If I had my own room I could deal, but I sleep in the living room area with my bf and his tv,  and the kitchen open to the living room.

Both my boyfriend and his roommate (a girl my age) are twenty something year old Nigerians and don't understand the need for restful sleep. So still trying to cool down still and going back home till Sunday. 

Woke up on and off at 6 this morning to check emails from summer job. Found out I start training shifts at 6 am starting memorial day

... So I need to leave at 5:30 for work.... 

My main job starts at 11:00, after training. So need to explain to people no blenders after 9. 

(Literally would of bsed the sleep if it wasn't for being actually falling in and out of sleep).

Fitness: Only moved a tracked30 mins. Weather wasn't in my favor, wind adhistory and rain. Was a cleaning an organizing in the apartment, but was charging my phone those times.

Other goals: have 3 of 3 posts already.

• Like 2

Uh yeah seriously no blenders. I’d be pissed too! My old apartment had community quiet hours (starting at 10pm) and you could definitely get a noise complaint for using a blender during that time. Best of luck with your boyfriend and roommate! 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 12:05 AM, Wobbegong said:

Uh yeah seriously no blenders. I’d be pissed too! My old apartment had community quiet hours (starting at 10pm) and you could definitely get a noise complaint for using a blender during that time. Best of luck with your boyfriend and roommate! 

Yeah...  I explained that despite my bf's wishes if she ever moves with a little bit more Minnesotan people.

First week went okay, didn't get as much done for pre job plans. But slept routine was made.

I am working on my goals!

New job is a workout, with feet and the leg pain. So hit6ing my walking goals 5 out of 5 for the first time in a month. 

Sleep happens if I don't get into something with my boyfriend. But most of the time passed out by 11 and waking up at 8 at the latest. Only once I was up till 1:30 due to bf and I into a feud. And woke up 5:15 am that day. Haven't caught up on sleep yet...

• Like 1

Mini goal for the weekend: Get a fully updated single post on how I'm doing on my challenge so far. 

Started yesterday: Tracking MyFitnessPal for making sure I'm eating enough (and tracking my bingeing). And daily YNAB... because I have some large money goals this summer. 

• Like 1

Later than my goal, but here it is!

Added a star system:

3 Stars- Above and Beyond Goal

2 Stars – Hit the Goal

1 Star – Didn't get goal but tried

0 star – Just nowhere near goal (less than 1,000 steps, no posts, flipped sleep schedule).

N/A – don't have data for that day

Here is the full results, so I can keep track for the future of this challenge.

Week 0 (Before Started Summer Job)

May 21st - Tuesday:

Movement: 1 star

Sleep: 2

May 22nd - Wednesday: 

Movement: 2 star

Sleep- 2

May 23rd - Thursday: 

Movement: 3 Star

Sleep- 3

May 24th - Friday:

Movement: 0 Star

Sleep: N/A

May 25th _ Saturday:

Movement: 2 Star

Sleep: 1 

May 26th - Sunday:

Movement: 1 Star

NF Posts for the Week: at least 2 star

Week 1 (Started New Job)

May 27th - Monday:

May 28th – Tuesday:

Sleep: 0

May 29th – Wednesday:

Movement: 3

May 30th - Thursday:

Sleep: 3

May 31st – Friday:

June 1st - Saturday:

June 2nd – Sunday:

Week 2

June 3rd - Monday:

Movement: 1

June 4th – Tuesday:

Movement: 0

Sleep: 3 (just slept...)

June 5th – Wednesday:

June 6th - Thursday:

June 7th – Friday:

June 8th – Saturday

Movement: 1

June 9th – Sunday

Being easier on myself, not adding any goals until the 21st (which is close to end of the challenge). 

Might add a side goal, but just realizing I'm seeing a pattern and just want to stick to this challenge. 

Overall, my movement has become fantastic since I started my Zoo park job, where I walk 10,000- 20,000 steps a day. My days off I sleep, now this week I'm lacking in sleep due to living with a guy who likes the TV on. 

• Like 1