• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TGP

TGP changes!

Heyooo i just wanted to stop by and say congratulations, and your write-up was excellent!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yeah

I'm sorry I haven't been here much.

they made me work SOME of the weekend.  actually Saturday night!  hello sleep deprivation and too bad that father's day gets ruined....

so... dang!  I really want to get my life BACK in order.  but its SO not easy.

I'll check you out in a bit.  I miss my friends!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TGP said:

yeah

I'm sorry I haven't been here much.

they made me work SOME of the weekend.  actually Saturday night!  hello sleep deprivation and too bad that father's day gets ruined....

so... dang!  I really want to get my life BACK in order.  but its SO not easy.

I'll check you out in a bit.  I miss my friends!

Miss you too.Boo for having to work Saturday night. 

• Like 2

well, today I had my 2 big toenails taken out!

there was puss and swelling behind them. that was surprisingly... odd!  actually it quite felt like having a tooth removed.  :(  so, NO work for me today.  a day off, Finally!  but not how I would spend a day off work off-  my instructions are to put my feet up and relax! (for like the WHOLE day)

its easier to put your feet up than to relax ;)

if I get the phone from my son; I'll share some pics.  my family has all seen them.  I guess the injuries WERE pretty gnarly.  happily the foot doctor says, soon, I can get back and be active.   i NEED to get back to doing stuff.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TGP said:

Definitely feeling better today... but last night wasn't pleasant 

Sorry it wasnt good :( here if you want to chat xx

ty liz

no

no it was an ok day.  my Dad called.  I cleaned up the desk (here at home) and did the dishes. 

went target shooting with my son.  I hope that becomes a real thing with us.  I think it would help brennon in a couple ways to be comfortable shooting a little 22 caliper gun over the summer.

• Like 3

hey Lizz

thankx for checking up on me.  Actually besides being busy. today is really very good for me.

my feet feel a LOT better today and last night I had the toes unbandaged (per the doctor's instructions)

I think I will Go on a Hike this weekend!

Yay!

it feels like forever since the A100.

instead life is getting ON.  whatever the new normal is- I am nearly there!

I want to start running next week....

• Like 5

Oh ouch!  Glad to hear that your feet are feeling better!  I used to loose toe nails every ski season so I can sympathize with your pain!!!  

I wondered how you were doing now that your big hike was done..  I'm looking forward to your finding your new normal!!!  

• Like 1

Just catching up. Ow!! Will it bother your toes to go hiking ? Have you ever tried Arnica gel? It is a homeopathic gel that reduces swelling/inflammation. If you are planning to do the 100 next year, it might be something to look into.

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2019 at 1:52 AM, TGP said:

went target shooting with my son.  I hope that becomes a real thing with us.  I think it would help brennon in a couple ways to be comfortable shooting a little 22 caliper gun over the summer.

The boys enjoy when they get a chance to shoot with our pellet gun at the club. Our .22 rifles are too old and troublesome, so they don't really like shooting with it. Rocco loved it when I used targets with themes, like Star Wars, etc. which you can download for free on the internet, but your son might be too old for that.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, TGP said:

my feet feel a LOT better today and last night I had the toes unbandaged (per the doctor's instructions)

Eish, sorry about the feet. Brandt said he learnt the hard way in his army days, that when you go walking A LOT, to keep your toe nails very short, so they don't get hooked or rub on the socks. Glad that your toes are better now.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, TGP said:

instead life is getting ON.  whatever the new normal is- I am nearly there!

I want to start running next week....

All the best for figuring out the new normal.

yeah, sigh. my new normal.

today is not a good day.  Yesterday I was hoping that I was just having a massive case of allergies.

you know pretending your not sick doesn't REALLY help.  and WTF is up with a cold in the Summer anyways!!!

--

I slept like 12hours yesterday.  Life is nothing but working and sleeping- with a few minutes to see a wife that feels increasingly like Everything is on her.

its not good for our relationship.  its not good for my mental health.  its just not... good at all.

Rant over.  sorry I've been avoiding you guys.  somehow when I feel bad- I just want to hide...

I'll look around some.  I've finally stopped procrastinating on that 12 week challenge thing BUT Idk.  its kind of hard to see me doing very well right now with managing my time.

at least I've defined What I want to do.

Wait-

WOW another challenge has started.

Officially this one ended pretty badly.

I feel like I have Not done well since the A100.  ofc I DID the A100 and it was a massive personal accomplishment (in this challenge).

maybe this Isn't a good day to "summarize"  the "tgp changes" monthly challenge.  but I feel the need to move on and get a new normal.

• Like 1