DeaReinvented's November Challenge

DeaReinvented

This is my first Nerd Fitness challenge so I'm a little bit nervous. I've only just really started to genuinely be interested in fitness because I joined a rugby team this year, but I'm so out of shape that I've been afraid to play because I feel like I'd be more of liability than an asset.

Exercise:

At least 20 minutes of cardio everyday

3 weight-training workouts a week

Nutrition:

Go paleo and stop weekend late night snacking

School:

16 hours of focused study a week (I'm really bad about getting my work done)

Other stuff: I guess I would be an ogre (female, 5'7, 212) but I want to be a ranger because that's what would make me a better athlete.

hey, welcome to the challenge.

good luck with your goals! and don't be nervous, we're nice, really, we are :)

Spezzy, the Arcane Skirmisher
Chaotic Good Quarter Elf Slayer/Magus
STR: 21 / DEX: 17 / CON: 14 / INT: 15 / CHA 15
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Glad to meet you, Dea! Good for you for being proactive - A friend of mine who plays rugby always complains about teammates who just show up for games and don't take care of themselves or work to improve outside of them. You've got great goals and you'll do awesomely this month!

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Heya, teammate! Hope your first few days have gone well. Let us know if there's anything we can offer guidance or encouragement about!

:)

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines