• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

12 minutes ago, Thom Stépan said:

So my fabulous guild leader how is your challenge going?

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Fabulous huh? :lol:

How fabulous can I be when I've spent the better part of my weekend on here and once again forgot to update my own challenge? *smh*

Okay...

1. Three interval runs, and one strength training a week. Make one of these runs outside when possible. Non-game days only, game days give me at least 10,000 steps and at least 20 flights of stairs Week 3, three games, one day in the gym (Wed.) working out with my trainer...well, not mine since he's out of the country, but omg I think I'm in love, this woman put me through my paces! She's awesome! I made excuses the other two days though and that's not good :(  4/6

2. Continue making the 24 hour plan, eat on plan when hungry, stop when full. 6 of 7, overate a bit on Saturday

3. Three times a week (at least) take time for me, this can be journaling, crocheting, or time to read. 6 days last week, three crocheting, three reading

In other news just trying to learn as much as I can about being the best GL I can be :D will post a real update tomorrow!

• Like 5

I thought calling you fabulous was better than calling you sucker.

You will be a great guild leader. We all believe in you, and will help.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NicTheRugger said:

Congratulations, oh fabulous and brave leader!

Thank you! Again with the fabulous :lol: 

4 hours ago, Thom Stépan said:

I thought calling you fabulous was better than calling you sucker. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You will be a great guild leader. We all believe in you, and will help.

True, but the latter is probably more accurate emoji23.png 

Thank you my friend, your faith in me means a lot!

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

100% worthy

Congratulations!

That is high praise coming from you, I'll do my best to live up to it!

Okay, so other updates...

Work life...We are officially half way through the season! (feels like it just started, wth?) No major glitches at work, everything rolling along pretty smoothly with the exception of I may have figured out why one of the accounts is almost impossible to reconcile :o  which is good but is kind of a pain in the ass to fix and creates a bit more work for me...today is a 'staff fun day' so we are going to Top Golf for a few hours to 'play' and eat (day drinking may be a thing today :lol: actually no 'may' when you work in MiLB)

Home life...oh good goddess what is there to say about this? We're settling in to an existence of a sort...still in separate rooms, I don't see that changing to be honest. She's still trying to  convince me we need to try again, I'm not willing to do that since every other time I've told you we were in trouble you chose to ignore it and I don't think these changes are going to last. I have to say it's been very nice only having to deal with my stuff, while I appreciate having the extra time to catch up on what I want to do, I still battle feeling like I'm forgetting to do things and/or being bored. She took vacation next week so that should be interesting, wish I had more games during that time!

She did make her own Dr. appointments to take steps towards seeing if there is something that can be done. This is a major step since - one, I've always done it for her (and refused this time) - two, she recognized there is something going on she may need help with (depression or maybe a deeper issue). It's a bit disheartening because I think she expects something can be done to change her asexuality...I know there isn't but am hopeful they can help her accept herself as she is. Her appointment with the Psychiatrist is next week so we'll see how that goes.

Training is back on track, I'm doing 30/60 run/walk intervals now...reminding myself that September will be here before I know it so slacking is not an option, and trying not to overextend myself or my budget by signing up for more races :lol: I want to do the Gate River Run next year (15k) and then work towards a 1/2 marathon after that...not sure I'm crazy enough for a full yet!

The trainer I'm working with while mine is out of the country is amazing, I love how she has it planned out and I know what to expect, not just 'oh do this for a couple minutes'. Lots of upper body strength training, which I need! Several things I can continue to use when my contract is up in October which is a good thing. Building sustainable habits is the overall goal this year.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Thom Stépan said:

I thought calling you fabulous was better than calling you sucker.

12 minutes ago, RES said:

True, but the latter is probably more accurate

I mean, it's not like I wanted more Guild Leaders so there'd be less work for me or anything.

ron-swanson.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just a note to say that if you pick a race, I'll run it with you! Because that's what I do. 

• Like 2

Yay for having an excellent substitute trainer. Make sure you get her contact information so you can check in with her when your contract is done.

Sounds like next week will be a great time to go out on runs and long gym sessions on days you are not at work. :P 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

Just a note to say that if you pick a race, I'll run it with you! Because that's what I do. 

I love this idea!! Want to do the Gate with me next March? :D It's only 15k 

50 minutes ago, Mistr said:

Yay for having an excellent substitute trainer. Make sure you get her contact information so you can check in with her when your contract is done.

Sounds like next week will be a great time to go out on runs and long gym sessions on days you are not at work. :P 

My thoughts exactly! :D 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RES said:

I love this idea!! Want to do the Gate with me next March? :D It's only 15k 

Remind me a little closer to the time and I will be there!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

Remind me a little closer to the time and I will be there!

You're awesome!

• Like 1

So lets recap this final week and put this to bed...

1. Three interval runs, and one strength training a week. Make one of these runs outside when possible. Non-game days only, game days give me at least 10,000 steps and at least 20 flights of stairs 7/7, 3 gamedays, 1 trainer, 1 walk, 2 interval runs

2. Continue making the 24 hour plan, eat on plan when hungry, stop when full. 7/7, yay!!

3. Three times a week (at least) take time for me, this can be journaling, crocheting, or time to read. 4/3, 2 days crocheting, 2 reading

My youngest came to town on Sunday which is when I was going to recap and make my new challenge...I regret nothing, it's been two years since I saw him last!

in process of making my new challenge, signature will update when done

• Like 4