• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Butternut

Butternut fertilizes

Ok... Fertilizer helps plants grow people! Give extra nutrients to plants.

Anyways.

Last goals kind of flew out the window.  I kept up on my sauna, ju jitsu, and nature..  But I didn't really make any diet goals.  

Intention 1 - It is my intention to Avoid inflammatory foods to restore my energy *(Unless family makes me something)

My kids are getting into cooking and my hubby tries to make dinner 2-3 times  a week.  I can't expect my 14 year old to make a steak salad with homemade avocado dressing.  Plus My littlest one is learning to bake and it's extremely hard to say "No Thank you" to a cookie she had made.  If I avoid it all other times, I can happily eat a grilled cheese sandwich that my son made (Or hubby :P 

Intention 2 - It is my intention to workout, meditate, and find my breath in Nature.  

It's getting warmer. Once my energy is restored, it'll be easier to come home and take a bike ride with the dogs.

Intention 3 - It is my intention to absorb wisdom in Ju Jistu

Ju Jitsu is teaching me to be vulnerable, have patience, and how to be uncomfortable.  It's almost overwelming when I'm in class, listening to my hubby talk, and rolling with someone 60 lb heavier then me.  But with time wisdom emerges. (Hopefully!!!)

Intention 4 -  It is my intention to let it be

Every day is going to have twist and turns and I want to be able to sit with it and be with it while maintaining happiness.

Goal for this Challenge -  Every morning before leaving for work, I will repeat these intentions 3 time each.  Every time I meditate I will repeat these intentions 3 times each.  

I wrote these Intentions in my journal, took a picture of them for my phone and put it in my background on my work laptop.  

Anyways, every challenge I fizzle out.  I really don't want to fizzle out.  That's why I will dedicate to this challenge.... Wish. Me. Luck. 

• Like 6

I have been working on affirmations, and then I quickly fall off the wagon of remembering to do them.

I love the setup of your challenge, good luck with your intentions!

My coworker is a Ju Jitsu teacher, it seems like a great way to stay active, have fun, and learn self defense. I wish her studio wasn't an hour away...

Good luck!

• Like 3

I went with my little sister to her ju jitsu classes a couple of times. It was a lot of fun and the people were awesome. The first day, the instructor had me throw her across the room. It was magical! Also I was super scare I was going to get yelled at my our mom. . .

It might help to have your intentions post-it noted to your bathroom mirror or where you keep your keys or your coffee cup, or by the door. Somewhere you'll see them and they'll be right in your face and you'll remember to remember them.

• Like 2

You can do this. I have every faith you can do it. Maybe if you don't want to post it note the intentions, could you do something like a small picture or something to trigger the reminders. Or have a daily alarm go off on your phone to remind you to think of them?

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 5:02 PM, Countess D'If said:

I went with my little sister to her ju jitsu classes a couple of times. It was a lot of fun and the people were awesome. The first day, the instructor had me throw her across the room. It was magical! Also I was super scare I was going to get yelled at my our mom. . .

It might help to have your intentions post-it noted to your bathroom mirror or where you keep your keys or your coffee cup, or by the door. Somewhere you'll see them and they'll be right in your face and you'll remember to remember them.

Love the post it note idea! Thanks!

Ju jitsu is awesome. It’s a different workout, and it’s like chess, but with submissions ! :P 

On 5/27/2019 at 5:59 PM, Bean Sidhe said:

You can do this. I have every faith you can do it. Maybe if you don't want to post it note the intentions, could you do something like a small picture or something to trigger the reminders. Or have a daily alarm go off on your phone to remind you to think of them?

I have it on my desktop wall paper but I need more. I didn’t do it today, but I will tonight with some breathing! 

Can you get an alarm to do that on your phone...??

and thank you for your confidence in me !!

• Like 1

Sooo I’m getting it down, but I’m still eating inflammatory foods..  

I really want to eat better to feel better but.... it’s just so easy to eat a muffin. 

I may change my intention sayings for that. 

Letting it be is working and so is the nature. I found myself on my laptop for work out in the sun today! 

Ju jitsu, wth Memorial Day, I haven’t gotten to go, my hubby and I may do some flow rolling and work through my “pink belt” stuff

• Like 1

Ok. Listened to a great podcast with Shelly Lefkoe about “limiting beliefs” and it’s been a really cool mindset!

my intentions are working, I’m doing well besides I’m not doing them regularly.

but 2 stories I have to tell.

i was at a Ju Jitsu seminar and I was getting tired and annoyed. I remember my “intention” sentence and repeated several times as I was being choked, and I calmed down and finished strong. 

2. Since I haven’t been saying them regularly, I haven’t been out in nature. 

Im finding saying them in the morning I naturally find myself seating outside when I come home for work, going to my garden,  or saying “I’m gonna walk the dogs!”

tomorrow is an early one for me and I’m going to do my intention sentences 

• Like 1

Dang.

So still haven't been doing them every morning, but I have started a chart on my wall to track my days without sugar, wheat, corn, dairy, and to track days with ju jitsu, nature, Wim Hoff breathing.

That has been going on for almost 2 weeks.  Going good!

• Like 1