Guzzi gets her Yogi on

Guzzi

It's Ranger Time!*

giphy.gif

*Except that I'm closed to Park Ranger Smith than anything else!  Doh!  This challenge I'm taking my inspiration from Yogi bear

Goal 1. Be smarter than the av-er-age bear.

giphy.gif

I managed to scrape through the first module on my uni course but I'm now drastically behind on my second module.  This isn't through lack of ability, but simply that I've really struggled to make time for studying.  In order to get back on track then I'm going to have to make this a real priority over everything else.  Realistically I need to dedicate 5-6 hours a day to achieve this one of my biggest obstacles has been thinking "there's no point starting studying now because I only have an hour...."  For the purposes of this challenge I just need to do something every day, even if it's only 30 minutes, that should help me psychologically.

Goal 2.  What's in those pic-a-nic baskets?

giphy.gif

I need to shed some of the extra poundage I added at the start of the year so that my clothes fit me again.  I am going to continue with 5:2 fasting and work on getting my nutrition back on track.  For me this means not eating bread (at least not leavened bread) and focusing on eating a wider variety of foods.  I will be taking part in a plant-based PvP which should (hopefully) cover that aspect so I will be focusing on tracking my fasts in here (but possible with food pics).

Goal 3.  Hurry up Boo Boo, time's a-wasting!

giphy.gif

I've spent too long in hibernation and now it's time to get my Grizzly on!  I have lots of brilliant ideas I want to achieve but I'm making little progress towards them right now.  I need some more structure to get some gainz!  I want to work on push-ups, because I suck at them, and I'm going for a daily dose to grease the groove.  Right now I need to do incline (or even wall) push-ups but I'm hoping that by the end of this challenge to be able to do at least 10 proper knee push-ups.  I'm going for a similar goal with squats to try and get the movement pattern for low bar back squats.  These are being done with a broomstick, not any weight, just to get the movement.  Both exercises can be broken down into small numbers of reps throughout the day so it's not actually as much as it sounds.

Strength train 3x per week

Yoga 3x per week

100 push-ups daily

50 squats daily

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Heeey BooBOO!

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

6 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Here for the pic-a-nic.

6 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Heeey BooBOO!

4 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I love Yogi bear!

1815563658-hanna-barbera-magnet-yogi-bea

Thanks guys!  I’ll try not to slope off towards the end of the challenge this time, lol!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Resultado de imagen de yogi bear gif

Following!

• Haha 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

Eeeeeeek!  I have just discovered that in my manic desperation to get my EMA (End of Module Assessment) completed for my Languages and Cultures module (I was really far behind and had to seriously cram to catch up) I’ve missed the deadline for an assessment on my other module!  My tutor has given me a week’s extension to get it in so this week will probably be a bit of a write-off for all my other goals whilst I scramble like mad to catch up AND complete an assessment. Doh!  

• Like 1

How did it go? Did you finish in time?

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.