Battle Log: Eira vs stuff

Actually if you're really wanting to be precise, you should get some proteins and carbs in the moment you finish doing weights(or try to get it within the hour). That is the reason why so many people carry protein shakes around. I'm a cheapskate, so I live with chickpeas... 

It could be the intensity of your workouts. I know I am always a very hungry monster after I lift weights, run, or climb rocks. While you're exercising, you have adrenalin to keep you going. That's how sometimes I start a day lethargic and sluggish, but after about 15 min into the workout, I start doing better. 

I suggest you carry a packet of nuts around. I do that for rock climbing since it's 2h to my next meal. 

• Like 2

Nice workout! I don't even know what half of that machine exercises looks like (and I'm too lazy to check on youtube), but still your list looks solid :) 

• Like 1

I absolutely CAN run on caffeine and hatred. But only with a dash of milk.

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

Other activities: Bike build

Work and classes and the hot weather are kind of overwhelming right now, so I did not really work out much lately. I bike to and from work though, at least I get a little bit of exercise this way. 

I walked 2 miles yesterday and 10 minutes today...

Yeah biking is exercise as well. I found it hard to get to the gym on weekends so I switched to body weight type exercises on weekends. You might want to try that since we need to be realistic when life kicks us on our arses. Squats and push ups can be done anywhere!

And also try split the exercises between chores, I do that so that I don't need to spend a fixed block of time per se.

• Like 1

After my vertical marathon, we had a body fat percentage scan and a leaflet on body weight exercises.

Sample Strength training guide 1:

10 -12 jumping Jack's

10 -12 squats

10 - 12 situps

1 min plank

Repeat 2-4 sets.

Sample Strength training  guide 2:

10-12 lunges on each leg

10-12 mountain climbers on each leg

10-12 oblique twists

10-12 knee push ups

Repeat 2-4 sets.

Pretty much can be done anywhere.

• Like 1

Hey! Haven't seen you in a while, good to hear you are okay :) 

Getting back on track can be tough, but satisfaction after finished workout is so good :)  

I absolutely CAN run on caffeine and hatred. But only with a dash of milk.

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

Other activities: Bike build