Stronglifts and running

On 6/4/2019 at 8:22 AM, Pagaru92 said:

This is kind of cheating but I'm realizing that my goals weren't entirely realistic and logging failures for 3 more weeks won't benefit me. 

Not cheating at all...adapt and adjust! And you're right, it would only discourage you!

On 6/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, Sylvaa said:

I think most, if not all of us have gotten a bit too aggressive in certain challenges. I think usually it's the second one that gets people (they make their first really reasonable, but then go into hyper-drive for the second). Recognizing what is and is not going to work early and then adjusting is its own super power though, so I'm definitely excited that you were able to see where your sticking points were and figure out where you needed to make changes. 

QFT :lol: 

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 Part II

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

For goal 1, I can definitely tell that you made a good change.  You focused on the part you could control, which is to go to bed by midnight.  Whether or not you get the right hours or wake up early is harder to control.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |