Just starting again (so sad)

So I am starting over again. I am still a fat bastard, and now finding I am struggling to do everything I like to do. Even walking is getting harder, and that's not ok with me. I have bought a training program in the gym, and I have managed to stick to it for a week at least. I am starting to eat better, which I am loving. 

But most importantly, I am going to be doing more meditation and mindfulness stuff. I know how to, but I have been lazy. And with the weight and feeling crappy, it has been spiraling me down into depression. I don't want to go there again, so I am making that my big focus. Lets see how I go shall we?

Me

Race Orc (if I am to be honest, that or giant blob), Level 2, Attributes str 5, dex 1, stam 1, con 2, wis 3, cha 3

9/6/2019

Got up a bit earlier, 20 mins of meditation.

10 rounds, 1 min on one off rowing (damn that row machine hurts)

5 by 5 bench at 50kg

12 by 5 rounds 10kg incline fly

12 by 5 rounds 5 kg front raises

8 by 5 rounds 30 kg seated press

12 by 5 rounds 5 kg lateral raises

Then I did an hour of yin/restorative yoga

So it was a good day!

• Like 1

Me

Race Orc (if I am to be honest, that or giant blob), Level 2, Attributes str 5, dex 1, stam 1, con 2, wis 3, cha 3

There's nothing sad in getting back on our feet and starting again. I'm glad to see you're on your way.

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.